Florida CRIMINAL investigation because of fraud.

12icer

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2015
Looks like the evidence of the possible dimshit election fraud plan has begun to surface! I guess the DOJ will start in Florida and it may end up in Arizona. The blue fizzle May die out in a criminal investgation and refusal to seat and certify election results. The new Supreme Court May be the ajudicator and it will all hinge on ONE man named Brett.

Looks like the evidence of the possible dimshit election fraud plan has begun to surface! I guess the DOJ will start in Florida and it may end up in Arizona. The blue fizzle May die out in a criminal investgation and refusal to seat and certify election results. The new Supreme Court May be the ajudicator and it will all hinge on ONE man named Brett.
What’s your source?

No link, didn't happen.

Pam Bondi Fla AG

So a corrupt GOP hack made a propaganda speech with no evidence to back it up, and you fell for it.

Notice how law enforcement is paying zero attention to GOP lies? What does that tell you? It tells normal people that the GOP is making it all up.

The GOP is going full banana-Republican, trying to send in law enforcement to shut down vote counts. Does that disturb you at all, or does such authoritarianism send a tingle up your leg?

Needless to say, you never see the Democrats trying to shut down vote counting. We're just better Americans.

LOOKS LIKE THE JUDGE THAT RULED THERE WAS NO FRAUD IS FULL OF CHITE.

Pam Bondi Fla AG

So a corrupt GOP hack made a propaganda speech with no evidence to back it up, and you fell for it.

Notice how law enforcement is paying zero attention to GOP lies? What does that tell you? It tells normal people that the GOP is making it all up.

The GOP is going full banana-Republican, trying to send in law enforcement to shut down vote counts. Does that disturb you at all, or does such authoritarianism send a tingle up your leg?

Needless to say, you never see the Democrats trying to shut down vote counting. We're just better Americans.
The GOP in Florida is trying to disenfranchise the military vote. I know it. You know it. The military knows it.

Link is not up yet If I had known I could have waited before I started OP. I am sure it will be on REAL news outlets. It may not hit the fake news till it has to. I will try for a offshore source though.

Link is not up yet If I had known I could have waited before I started OP. I am sure it will be on REAL news outlets. It may not hit the fake news till it has to. I will try for a offshore source though.
Are you really trying to say that there is a criminal investigation into election fraud and it isn’t being reported anywhere on the internet?! Really?

I haven’t seen it on msnbc yet have you, of course I don’t go by news when it comes from a better source.

`
Florida recount gives Pam Bondi a new shot at Trump’s inner circle -Florida’s attorney general, Pam Bondi, doesn’t oversee the recounts in the Senate and governor’s races that are underway in the state.

But since the midterms, she has been serving as one of President Donald Trump’s point people on the ground there, remaining in frequent contact with the president and giving him personal updates, according to a senior White House official and Florida officials.

For the longtime close friend of Trump’s, the timing of the Florida recount, which the president has seized on to push unsupported theories about widespread voter fraud, offers [her] a new chance to be front and center in his mind while he is also reorganizing his Cabinet and quickly shedding officials he has grown weary of.
`

I think the "unsupported theories about voter fraud" are more credible than the "unsupported theories of Clinton lost because Putin didn't like her" when in fact, Putin loved that bitch!

It has already been referred to the feds. Go DOJ clean out the dims and paint the blue wave red. If it happened in Fla, it probably happened in every election.

What’s your source?

Typical troll reply.

Pam Bondi Fla AG

Troll alert!

Feds probing Florida Dems over altered election documents

ballot.jpg

About damn time! These farces in Florida are almost beyond belief – it it hadn’t happened before.

The Florida Department of State last week asked federal prosecutors to investigate dates that were changed on official state election documents, the first voting “irregularities” it has flagged in the wake of the 2018 elections.

The concerns, which the department says can be tied to the Florida Democratic Party, center around date changes on forms used to fix vote-by-mail ballots sent with incorrect or missing information. Known as “cure affidavits,” those documents used to fix mail ballots were due no later than 5 p.m. on Nov. 5 — the day before the election. But affidavits released on Tuesday by the DOS show that documents from four different counties said the ballots could be returned by 5 p.m. on Thursday, which is not accurate.

More w/links @ Hmmm: Feds probing Florida Dems over altered election documents

Federal prosecutors reviewing altered election documents tied to Florida Democrats @ Federal prosecutors reviewing altered election documents tied to Florida Democrats

Federal Prosecutors Discover Altered Election Documents in Broward County Tied to Florida Democrats @ BOOM! Federal Prosecutors Discover Altered Election Documents in Broward County Tied to Florida Democrats

Florida law requires that the voter signatures on mail ballots match the signature of the voter, but Dem lawyers are asking a judge to throw that law out & force Florida to count ballots with signatures that don’t match the voter signature on file,” Senator Rubio explained.

Broward County elections supervisor Brenda Snipes also admitted that one of her elections officials was driving around with blank provisional ballots in a rental car–and she still has not been removed from her position and prosecuted.

Anyone surprised?

Altered Election Docs Found, Can Be Linked to FL Dem Party @ Breaking: Altered Election Docs Found, Can Be Linked to FL Dem Party

Conservative Group ‘Bikers for Trump’ Submits Evidence of Broward County Ballot Tampering to Florida AG Pam Bondi @ Exclusive: Conservative Group 'Bikers for Trump' Submits Evidence of Broward County Ballot Tampering to Florida AG Pam Bondi

Forum List

Back