Where's a Great White when you need one ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Imagine the headline !!!:

"Great White Shark Eats Lousy Black President !"

Obama's Hawaiian Holidays Just Keep Getting Better
From a polar bear to Michelle's Maui trip with Oprah -- the first family
have had some good times in the Aloha State.

As the first family's eighth annual Christmas trip winds down, one thing has become clear: The Obamas are adept at Hawaii vacations.

President Barack Obama and his clan went out for shave ice, had a fancy dinner at Alan Wong's Honolulu, packed in tons of tee time and, of course, showed their appreciation for our troops with their annual Christmas Day visit to the Marine Corps Base Hawaii.

And as they look toward their last year as the first family of the United States, we're starting to feel a little sentimental -- especially when it comes to the Obamas' Hawaiian holidays.

Below, six glorious things that have happened during their's annual trip to Hawaii.

Obama's Hawaiian Holidays Just Keep Getting Better

12400486_1055994144459717_8694664872799141465_n.jpg

Even a Great White won't eat shit

Tell us again how you aren't at all racist, Fat Irish Sow.
Says the racist appeaser

He's an annoying old man, nothing more and maybe less

And still living in both of your heads, rent -free.

anyway, to get this thread back on topic, I find it interesting the level of hate the Right Wing has for Obama.

Looks around....as usual nobody cares

Says the racist appeaser

anyway, to get this thread back on topic, I find it interesting the level of hate the Right Wing has for Obama.

Glad you're interested !

I guess 'interested" wasn't the right word.

Depressed, disillusioned, and sort of saddened that we still have so much racism in America in 2016(!!!!) that a black man in the White House makes so many of you fucking nuts.

Depressed, disillusioned, and sort of saddened that we still have so much racism in America in 2016(!!!!) that a black man in the White House makes so many of you fucking nuts.

Make that a "liberal" black man.

Says the racist appeaser

Looks around....as usual nobody cares
Sure they do. Anytime a racist like you is made to defend your horrible self is a good thing. Too bad you are such a coward and afraid to admit your racism.

see, here is the problem, you are actually the racist one.
most people hate obama because he is a piece of shit, anti American piece of shit.
you on the other hand agree with everything he does simply because he is black.
You see the color only, we see his charactor, and his charactor is shit, anti American shit.
I do hope that cleared it up for you.

Forum List

Back