Where's a Great White when you need one ?

I guess 'interested" wasn't the right word.

Depressed, disillusioned, and sort of saddened that we still have so much racism in America in 2016(!!!!) that a black man in the White House makes so many of you fucking nuts.
see, here is the problem, you are actually the racist one.
most people hate obama because he is a piece of shit, anti American piece of shit.
you on the other hand agree with everything he does simply because he is black.
You see the color only, we see his charactor, and his charactor is shit, anti American shit.
I do hope that cleared it up for you.
Except when you make other racist comments all the time. You are like Sassy, afraid to admit your beliefs. You guys are the coward racist. At least some of the racist here admit their racism and defend their right to be racist. The coward ones are the disgusting ones. More for their cowardice than their racism.

Depressed, disillusioned, and sort of saddened that we still have so much racism in America in 2016(!!!!) that a black man in the White House makes so many of you fucking nuts.
most people hate obama because he is a piece of shit, anti American piece of shit.
You see the color only, we see his charactor, and his charactor is shit, anti American shit.
Except when you make other racist comments all the time. You are like Sassy, afraid to admit your beliefs. You guys are the coward racist. At least some of the racist here admit their racism and defend their right to be racist. The coward ones are the disgusting ones. More for their cowardice than their racism.
thats so cute, thats right out of the liberal talking points book..

I see an avatar of a dog shitting on a picture of our President. And you are whining about being called a racist. Have you always been this stupid or did you fall and hit your head to become this dumb?

I see an avatar of a dog shitting on a picture of our President. And you are whining about being called a racist. Have you always been this stupid or did you fall and hit your head to become this dumb?
that would be your president, he has never done anything of value for me.
and how is that racist? or, is it just racist to say anything at all negative against anyone that is black.

Well, no, guy, you aren't clear at all.

You guys hate Obama on a personal level. You hate his policies simply because he's the one who proposed them.

Case in point. ObamaCare. When the EXACT SAME THING was called RomneyCare, you guys praised it as a free market solution to the health care crisis. Romney got more shit over his religion in 2008 than he got over the fact he took over health care in the state.

But then the Black Guy Did It, and suddenly, the thing Republicans had been proposing for decades suddenly became this evil thing you had to sabotage at any cost. Romney totally disowned his own program, and the Evangelicals who wouldn't vote for him in 2008 because he was a Mormon got entirely behind him in 2012, because they hated the black guy more.

I don't agree with everything Obama does, but when I do, I criticize the policy, not the person. For instance, I think that ObamaCare should have had a Public Option and a MediCare buy in for those over 55. (That would have solved 99% of the problems). He should have fought for those things when he had majorities in both houses of Congress and he didn't.

Wow, you managed to work some form of the word "racist" 6 times in a short paragraph.

I bet I could do the same with the word dingbat writing about you, if I could be bothered. :)

Sort of like liberals and stupidity

Naw, stupidity is this...

wfnue.jpg

If you think that's racism, you obviously has no clue what Real racism is.The term is been thrown around so much it's Meaningless anymore.
Progressives are a weak minded bunch being control freaks.
Their default is either sexism or racism when they disagree with someone on most any subject.
Now go hide in your moms basement

If you think that's racism, you obviously has no clue what Real racism is.The term is been thrown around so much it's Meaningless anymore.
Progressives are a weak minded bunch being control freaks.
Their default is either sexism or racism when they disagree with someone on most any subject.
Now go hide in your moms basement

How many cliches can you work into a single post, guy?

thats so cute, thats right out of the liberal talking points book..

It's gotten to the point where I expect to see it on Conan.

Forum List

Back