Where was this anti war bullshit when Obama wrecked Libya and helped kill their leader?

Do you think those 2 situations are even comparable? I don't think they are....?
A war with no US boots on the ground or casualties is not a war. The Libyans are very happy without the big a hole despite GOP b*******...
th

So now you're admitting that it was a war committed by a war criminal who had no approval from Congress much less a declaration of war.

Last time I checked Benghazi was in Libya. Which means that your war criminal not only waged a war that left a lawless land but there were boots on the ground in a war zone.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Where was all this anti-war BS when the Nobel Peace Prize Winner for 'Potential' was dragging the US into 2 Un-Constitutional, Un-approved Wars AND while he was Un-Constitutionally killing Americans abroad with his own personal drone assassination program?

Do you think those 2 situations are even comparable? I don't think they are....?
No they really aren't. Obama actually committed acts of war while Trump has not which makes your anti war bullshit even more asinine.
Are you kidding? You think the U.S. hasn't committed acts of war under Trump? Good grief.

What happened under Obama doesn't compare to the full fledged ground invasions that you conservatives so lust after.
One is real.
The other is your imagination.
Obama did not invade countries. Dubya invaded 2, to many years of applause and fanfare from republicans. Trump has threatened to invade at least 3, and republicans are falling in line right behind him. Especially on North Korea right now.

A war with no US boots on the ground or casualties is not a war. The Libyans are very happy without the big a hole despite GOP b*******...

You ARE honestly incompetent! Do you know why rocket, fatboy insists on keeping his nukes? Because he seen EXACTLY what happened in Libya, and other places when they gave them up, including Ukraine.

And as far as FATBOY, what are you calling him? Saint Rocket man! He kills and starves his own people. He kidnaps Japanese citizens.

This is exactly why Totalitarian regimes should be stripped of nukes. If you don't get it, then you are a whole lot dumber than most of us thought.
Democrats are in favor of that ridiculous dictator? On what planet? Planet GOP dupes...

A war with no US boots on the ground or casualties is not a war. The Libyans are very happy despite GOP b*******...
Kadafi was an a-hole terrorist dictator...

Saddam Hussein was an asshole terrorist dictator too. He used WMDs to
murder untold thousands of Kurds, but that didn't stop you hypocrites from protesting did it?

Where was all this anti-war BS when the Nobel Peace Prize Winner for 'Potential' was dragging the US into 2 Un-Constitutional, Un-approved Wars AND while he was Un-Constitutionally killing Americans abroad with his own personal drone assassination program?
I agree except for the drone killings. If they are fighting with the enemy blow them motherfuckers up.

No they really aren't. Obama actually committed acts of war while Trump has not which makes your anti war bullshit even more asinine.
Are you kidding? You think the U.S. hasn't committed acts of war under Trump? Good grief.

What happened under Obama doesn't compare to the full fledged ground invasions that you conservatives so lust after.
One is real.
Obama did not invade countries. Dubya invaded 2, to many years of applause and fanfare from republicans. Trump has threatened to invade at least 3, and republicans are falling in line right behind him. Especially on North Korea right now.
I am not talking about Bush. I am talking about a double standard where leftist leaders are given a pass by and large

One is real.
I am not talking about Bush. I am talking about a double standard where leftist leaders are given a pass by and large
Did Obama start any wars where he sent thousands of our troops to their death for no gain?

One is real.
Did Obama start any wars where he sent thousands of our troops to their death for no gain?
Stop trying to avoid the topic.

You ARE honestly incompetent! Do you know why rocket, fatboy insists on keeping his nukes? Because he seen EXACTLY what happened in Libya, and other places when they gave them up, including Ukraine.

And as far as FATBOY, what are you calling him? Saint Rocket man! He kills and starves his own people. He kidnaps Japanese citizens.

This is exactly why Totalitarian regimes should be stripped of nukes. If you don't get it, then you are a whole lot dumber than most of us thought.
I think most of us know how dumb Franco is.
What the hell are you 2 brainwashed functional morons babbling about? LOL
Change the channel dupe....
You've got nothing but stupid talking points and silly insults... Your sympathy for terrorist dictators is touching.

You've got nothing but stupid talking points and silly insults... Your sympathy for terrorist dictators is touching.
I've offered no talking points, just my own observations.

I do sling my share of insults but that detracts nothing from my original point.

Sympathy for terrorists? Beyond clueless.

One is real.
Not to mention wrecking the Middle East based on lies. We're still paying for it now and will be for years. Plus we gave away easy victory in Afghanistan and let Osama Bin Laden get away. Why anyone would vote for the GOP is beyond me. The two stupidest Wars ever and wrecked the world economy...

One is real.

Stop trying to compare drone strikes and strategic bombing to full on ground invasions where thousands of our soldiers die for no reason.

I've offered no talking points, just my own observations.

I do sling my share of insults but that detracts nothing from my original point.

Sympathy for terrorists? Beyond clueless.
Sympathy for a terrorist dictator, can you read?

One is real.

Stop trying to compare drone strikes and strategic bombing to full on ground invasions where thousands of our soldiers die for no reason.
I supported the drone strikes fool. Stop trying to change the subject.

Democrats are in favor of that ridiculous dictator? On what planet? Planet GOP dupes...

No. Democrats have never been in favor of that ridiculous dictator. That's why he had 3 million less votes.......Or were you talking about the other ridiculous dictator?

The people who brought you wars like Iraq and Afghanistan (GOP) want to now invade one or two more countries...

Lets make it clear, ye are useless at war... Really really bad...

You f*cked up the last two you had so no more...

Lads, you can't handle Puerto Rico and not like they are shooting back...

Obama limited our military involvement in Libya

Trump can't seem to help escalating tension in N Korea

Forum List

Back