Where was this anti war bullshit when Obama wrecked Libya and helped kill their leader?

Kadaffi, the leader of Libya was responsible for several terrorist attacks against the US, including the Berlin Disco bombing that killed American soldiers and Pan Am 103, a commercial aircraft blown up over Lockerbie, England that killed hundreds, including scores of American students.
Thank you, President Obama, for finishing the business left undone for so many years.

May a curse be on all of you posters crying the blues about the terrorist Kadaffi.

Kadaffi, the leader of Libya was responsible for several terrorist attacks against the US, including the Berlin Disco bombing that killed American soldiers and Pan Am 103, a commercial aircraft blown up over Lockerbie, England that killed hundreds, including scores of American students.
Thank you, President Obama, for finishing the business left undone for so many years.

May a curse be on all of you posters crying the blues about the terrorist Kadaffi.
And that man gave up his weapons program in a deal with the United States. A deal that Obama broke and put American credibility on the line.

And that man gave up his weapons program in a deal with the United States. A deal that Obama broke and put American credibility on the line.
Ya, fakes like you are quick to join the chorus, "Never Forget" when it is patriotic and popular, but you forget as soon as it is convenient. It all depends on the politics of your day and what kind of partisan crap you are promoting or being brainwashed by. You being able to forget and forgive the terrorist responsible for murdering so many Americans in horrible fashion tells who and what you are. By refusing to forgive and forget tells who and what I am. My kind represents survival. Your kind represents submission and surrender.

Ya, fakes like you are quick to join the chorus, "Never Forget" when it is patriotic and popular, but you forget as soon as it is convenient. It all depends on the politics of your day and what kind of partisan crap you are promoting or being brainwashed by. You being able to forget and forgive the terrorist responsible for murdering so many Americans in horrible fashion tells who and what you are. My refusing to forgive and forget tells who and what I am.
What am I fake at and when have I ever said "Never Forget"?

Bumper sticker slogans are pointless.

"Anti-war bullshit." Interesting phrase, only heard from chickenhawk conservative cretins. You hear that guys? Being anti-war is "bullshit." I learned that from a conservative zero today on USMB.

I was very satisfied when Khadaffi was killed

Only conservatives mourned his loss

Did Obama start any wars where he sent thousands of our troops to their death for no gain?
Obama is the only President out of the last 3 Presidents, Trump included, who not only dragged the US into 1 but 2 UN-CONSTITUTIONAL, UN-AUTHORIZED Wars ... after being GIVEN the Nobel Peace Prize (much like Hillary was GIVEN - not earned / won - her Party's nomination).

Inquiring minds want to know...

There's a 2 major differences I can tell.
-First difference, Libya was part of the Arab spring. Something that at the time was recognized as a popular uprising of its populace against traditionally hostile regimes. As such most Western governments saw in it an actual opportunity to switch those countries from autocratic to democratic governments. Events have proven it wrong but the reasoning stands. N-Korea has no such mechanism, there is no exit strategy.
-Second difference, LIBYA DOESN'T HAVE A HYDROGEN bomb. Seems kind of bigly considering that invading N-Korea would have a high chance of causing MILLIONS of deaths.
Hope this handles your inquire?

We d

-First difference, Libya was part of the Arab spring. Something that at the time was recognized as a popular uprising of its populace against traditionally hostile regimes. As such most Western governments saw in it an actual opportunity to switch those countries from autocratic to democratic governments. Events have proven it wrong but the reasoning stands. N-Korea has no such mechanism, there is no exit strategy.
-Second difference, LIBYA DOESN'T HAVE A HYDROGEN bomb. Seems kind of bigly considering that invading N-Korea would have a high chance of causing MILLIONS of deaths.

We don't need to invade a 3rd world shithole to defeat them.

That's NUMBER 3

We d

We don't need to invade a 3rd world shithole to defeat them.

That's NUMBER 3

Can you please rephrase it, I don't know what you are trying to say? What 3rd world shithole?

Whooahh! Whoah dude! Back that up a minute.

That wasn't Obama. O bama was hanging out with Khaddafi and liked him.

But..

Khaddafi was moving the African Union to a gold standard and had all the pieces in place.

Nothing to do with Obama..

The globalist masters called Hillary, told her what was what, and then she put a hit out on Khaddafi..

Again, nothing to do with Obama.

Hillary and Bill and the Bushes are globalists. That's how it is.

Should Obama be swinging in the breeze for releasing 5 terrorist leaders in exchange for a traitor? Absolutely.

The killing of Khaddafi was Hillary, though.

That country (Libya) is still in chaos.

Forum List

Back