Where was this anti war bullshit when Obama wrecked Libya and helped kill their leader?

• Banned
Because no one dare challenge half Black Jesus.
You would do well to leave skin color out of it. Race has NOTHING to do with our military escapades

No it doesn't, but it had everything to do with how the president was treated. Half Black Jesus got a pass because he was half Black and nothing else.
How do you expect to get past race or expect the left to stop bringing it up when you keep tripping over it like untied shoelaces?

Do you think those 2 situations are even comparable? I don't think they are....?
A war with no US boots on the ground or casualties is not a war. The Libyans are very happy despite GOP b*******...
Sometimes living in the land of confusion is fun. The rest of the time you realize you're not playing with your children/grandchildren

Because that team said it was okie dokie. Truly---they don't give a shit about foreign policy unless someone tells them what to think and when to think it.

You would do well to leave skin color out of it. Race has NOTHING to do with our military escapades

No it doesn't, but it had everything to do with how the president was treated. Half Black Jesus got a pass because he was half Black and nothing else.
How do you expect to get past race or expect the left to stop bringing it up when you keep tripping over it like untied shoelaces?

Well, I'm not going to act like some stupid "radical moderate " and avoid the topic because Bammer is black. The only reason he was president is because no one was going to give it over to "Ol'Blood and guts Johnny McCain" or Booosh redux Mittons Romny. Race in this case is very important. No one challenged obam simply because they were scared to be called racist. Nothing more.

Well, I'm not going to act like some stupid "radical moderate " and avoid the topic because Bammer is black. The only reason he was president is because no one was going to give it over to "Ol'Blood and guts Johnny McCain" or Booosh redux Mittons Romny. Race in this case is very important. No one challenged obam simply because they were scared to be called racist. Nothing more.
The topic isn't race ya dumbass. So perhaps you could act like you know how to post on topic.

Do you think those 2 situations are even comparable? I don't think they are....?
A war with no US boots on the ground or casualties is not a war. The Libyans are very happy without the big a hole despite GOP b*******...

You ARE honestly incompetent! Do you know why rocket, fatboy insists on keeping his nukes? Because he seen EXACTLY what happened in Libya, and other places when they gave them up, including Ukraine.

And as far as FATBOY, what are you calling him? Saint Rocket man! He kills and starves his own people. He kidnaps Japanese citizens.

This is exactly why Totalitarian regimes should be stripped of nukes. If you don't get it, then you are a whole lot dumber than most of us thought.

The GOP just challenged him on every single tiny little point is all... LOL

No they really aren't. Obama actually committed acts of war while Trump has not which makes your anti war bullshit even more asinine.
Are you kidding? You think the U.S. hasn't committed acts of war under Trump? Good grief.

What happened under Obama doesn't compare to the full fledged ground invasions that you conservatives so lust after.

No they really aren't. Obama actually committed acts of war while Trump has not which makes your anti war bullshit even more asinine.
Are you kidding? You think the U.S. hasn't committed acts of war under Trump? Good grief.

What happened under Obama doesn't compare to the full fledged ground invasions that you conservatives so lust after.
One is real.
The other is your imagination.

A war with no US boots on the ground or casualties is not a war. The Libyans are very happy without the big a hole despite GOP b*******...

You ARE honestly incompetent! Do you know why rocket, fatboy insists on keeping his nukes? Because he seen EXACTLY what happened in Libya, and other places when they gave them up, including Ukraine.

And as far as FATBOY, what are you calling him? Saint Rocket man! He kills and starves his own people. He kidnaps Japanese citizens.

This is exactly why Totalitarian regimes should be stripped of nukes. If you don't get it, then you are a whole lot dumber than most of us thought.
I think most of us know how dumb Franco is.
What the hell are you 2 brainwashed functional morons babbling about? LOL
Change the channel dupe....

Forum List

Back