Where oh where are the tea party deficit hawks....LOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
growth-forecast-of-u-s-national-debt-in-relation-to-gdp-2.png

They all crawled up tRump's butt because he hates immigrants and other brown people, which was their real complaint the whole time.

So the difference is 6%? From 2012 to 2022, the difference is 6%.

Between 2012 and 2016, it increased 4%.

Implication, the increase was more under Obama, than under Trump, according to your own graph? And 1% of that increase, is a projection.

Based on your own evidence, Trump is preferable over Obama.

Must have been some kind of memo in the black democrat's mail this AM. IM2 started a thread just like this.

They all crawled up tRump's butt because he hates immigrants and other brown people, which was their real complaint the whole time.

You are lying pathetic bit of human trash.
Lol, why so defensive? The stink up there starting to get to you?
I'm just stating a fact. You are lying, pathetic, scum sucking bit of human trash, and the world would be better off if Darwinism would kill you off. We'd be more advanced as a species without people like you. Just a fact.

I'm just stating a fact. You are lying, pathetic, scum sucking bit of human trash, and the world would be better off if Darwinism would kill you off. We'd be more advanced as a species without people like you. Just a fact.
Wow, you really seem to be trying to compensate/cover for something. Are you embarrassed to be a tRumpling?

But hey, I notice you're at least one step more advanced than most of your conservative brethren, you said the word "Darwinism", even if you didn't really apply it properly.

Good for you!

Wow, you really seem to be trying to compensate/cover for something. Are you embarrassed to be a tRumpling?

But hey, I notice you're at least one step more advanced than most of your conservative brethren, you said the word "Darwinism", even if you didn't really apply it properly.

Good for you!
Just stating the facts. We are better people than you. I realize that you are too immoral to understand this... but that's ok. My expectations of you were zero to begin with.

Deficit hawks? Neither party has cared that much about the deficit, its just a talking point when the other party is in power.

Deficits don't mean squat in the long run.

I'm not an economist but the country takes in all the money it needs. It's what we do with all that money that is criminal.
That was the problem then. That is the problem now.

Good for you!
Just stating the facts. We are better people than you. I realize that you are too immoral to understand this... but that's ok. My expectations of you were zero to begin with.
LMf'nAO!!!

The party that embraces tRump is more moral than the party that doesn't.

Holy shit are you ever confused!!

tenor (4).gif

The TEA party should have spoke up during the GW Bush Administration. They seem more concerned with excoriating the Democratic Party than going after profligate government spending. Want proof, why are they not going after the Trump administration?

The TEA party should have spoke up during the GW Bush Administration. They seem more concerned with excoriating the Democratic Party than going after profligate government spending. Want proof, why are they not going after the Trump administration?

Because it was never about the deficit.

Good for you!
LMf'nAO!!!

The party that embraces tRump is more moral than the party that doesn't.

Holy shit are you ever confused!!

View attachment 270696

Yeah, absolutely. Trump is better than you. We're better than you. You people are absolute trash. All of you. You are disgusting terrible baby killing greed and envy driven criminal supporters. Every aspect of us... is better than any aspect of you people.

No question about it. Moral fact.

The primary issue that spawned the TEA party, was the bank bailouts. Conservative Capitalists were against the bailouts from the start.

The primary issue that spawned the TEA party, was the bank bailouts. Conservative Capitalists were against the bailouts from the start.

The tea party's social agenda. The tea party movement’s economic agenda is a matter of emphasis, not exclusion. This is not a single-issue group. Its top priorities, as listed on its Wikipedia page, include cutting taxes, debt and spending, repealing Obama’s health care plan and advocating a constitutionally limited government.

None of that is happening in today's republican party, so why is the Tea Party so quiet?

Forum List

Back