Where oh where are the tea party deficit hawks....LOLOLO

The TEA party should have spoke up during the GW Bush Administration. They seem more concerned with excoriating the Democratic Party than going after profligate government spending. Want proof, why are they not going after the Trump administration?

Because it was never about the deficit.

WRONG!!! There was no tea party before 2009.

Yep they showed up on the scene in 2009, where are they in 2019?

Bush was out of office in 2009. I am glad they are gone, so why would I care?

We need to cut the budget, we need to cut spending, I have said this since the Clinton days and is one reason I won't vote for a Democrat or a Republican.

The TEA party should have spoke up during the GW Bush Administration. They seem more concerned with excoriating the Democratic Party than going after profligate government spending. Want proof, why are they not going after the Trump administration?

Reagan left a huge deficit, Bush Jr. left a huge deficit, and now the clown in chief....The GOP are nothing but fear mongering liars who could give a rats fuck about this country, our constitution and budgets and deficits.

Every President back to Coolidge has left a bigger debt than the President before. They are all irresponsible in that regard. I don't entirely blame Presidents as Congress makes the budget and approves it before the President signs off. We need to cut spending all across the board.

He cut the taxes for the rich and which regulations. I know I will get the repub talking points. Ben Shapiro doesn't represent the Tea Party, when Pres Obama was in office they were holding rallies.

DC5.jpg

tea-party-019.jpg

What happened?

He cut the taxes for the rich and which regulations.

Ok? That's what I support... limited government and low taxes. You seems to be making my point, at the same time you are trying to deny it. Very odd.

I guess if you are rich you probably do.

Ben Shapiro doesn't represent the Tea Party, when Pres Obama was in office they were holding rallies.
Huh? Who exactly "represents" the tea party then?

WOW: Ben Shapiro CONFIRMS ‘I Might Run For President 2020’ … Liberals Are In FREAK-OUT Mode! - Tea Party News

Here's the Tea Party website, basically endorsing Shapiro.

Honestly, if Ben Shapiro isn't what the Tea Party represents, then I wouldn't know who would.

madteaparty.jpg

TEA%20PARTY%20DEMONSTRATION%20AT%20ILLINOIS%20STATE%20CAPITOL-AP_0.jpg

101217_tea_party_express_605.jpg

What happened to the Tea Party protests? Why aren't the crying about the deficit going higher and higher? When Pres Obama was in office Hannity and Limpbaugh cried everyday about the children and grandchildren were going to have to pay for the deficit, not one tear since Trump has been in office.

How many people did the TEA party beat down with bike locks and sticks for holding an opposing view, even though there was a shit ton more of them than ANTIFA and BLM combined? (multiples)

Yeah. Their protests were relatively peaceful and law abiding.

Why aren't we seeing those peaceful protests now?

They won, you don't protest after you win, derp!

Thxs for proving the point, we already knew it was about the deficit. Derp.

Reagan left a huge deficit, Bush Jr. left a huge deficit, and now the clown in chief....The GOP are nothing but fear mongering liars who could give a rats fuck about this country, our constitution and budgets and deficits.

They have proven that time and time again.

Why do you care, the Democrats didn't give a damn about debt during Clinton and didn't give a damn about debt with Obama, in fact Democrats during Obama said debt didn't matter and now you morons what it to matter and it is bad for the country?

Since Reagan I have stated over and over if we don't get debt under control we are going to have big economic trouble ahead. I don't care if you are a Democrat or a Republican, the higher the debt the more trouble we are in. We need to raise taxes on everyone and cut spending on every program and some programs we need to cut entirely.

So it is both sides and they use the debt as a political tool to rip the other side, truth is neither party will tackle the issue, it is sad what the Republicans and the Democrats are doing to America, it is party of country.

We need to vote them all out!

They all crawled up tRump's butt because he hates immigrants and other brown people, which was their real complaint the whole time.
That was never their complaint

The tea party was never about race of immigration or deficits

It was about taxes

Why do you care, the Democrats didn't give a damn about debt during Clinton and didn't give a damn about debt with Obama, in fact Democrats during Obama said debt didn't matter and now you morons what it to matter and it is bad for the country?

No shit for brains, you stinking ass republicans only whine about the debt when a Democrat is in office. That is all we heard you whine about when Pres Obama was in office and now not a peep.

Since Reagan I have stated over and over if we don't get debt under control we are going to have big economic trouble ahead. I don't care if you are a Democrat or a Republican, the higher the debt the more trouble we are in. We need to raise taxes on everyone and cut spending on every program and some programs we need to cut entirely.

That's the point, where is the Tea Party?

So it is both sides and they use the debt as a political tool to rip the other side, truth is neither party will tackle the issue, it is sad what the Republicans and the Democrats are doing to America, it is party of country.

We need to vote wisely and not vote them all out and get a bunch of Trumps.

No shit for brains, you stinking ass republicans only whine about the debt when a Democrat is in office. That is all we heard you whine about when Pres Obama was in office and now not a peep.

I have complained about the debt for decades asshole. That you didn't care about the debt until now shows what a hypocrite you are. You need to talk to a Tea Party member about the Tea Party.

We need to vote out Democrats and Republicans and vote third party because nothing is going to be solved with the two greedy parties now in office.

Congress spends the money, the President just signs the checks. Which programs would y'all lefties like to tell congress to eliminate?

I have complained about the debt for decades asshole.

Yea the 8yrs Pres Obama was in office.

That you didn't care about the debt until now shows what a hypocrite you are. You need to talk to a Tea Party member about the Tea Party.

That's the hypocrites shit head, the folks who whined about their grand children and great grand children having to pay back the debt Pres Obama was creating. Where the fuck are they now? Why isn't Punk ass Sean Hannity crying about the debt now.

We need to vote out Democrats and Republicans and vote third party because nothing is going to be solved with the two greedy parties now in office.

Let's do it.

They all crawled up tRump's butt because he hates immigrants and other brown people, which was their real complaint the whole time.

It was about taxes

The Tea Party movement is an American political movement that advocates strict adherence to the United States Constitution, reducing U.S. government spending and taxes, and reduction of the U.S. national debt and federal budget deficit.

It was about taxes

The Tea Party movement is an American political movement that advocates strict adherence to the United States Constitution, reducing U.S. government spending and taxes, and reduction of the U.S. national debt and federal budget deficit.
It is a movement against taxes

Taxed.
Enough.
Already.

TEA

It was about taxes

Taxed.
Enough.
Already.

TEA

Are you telling us that the TEA Party wasn't whining about the deficit.

That you didn't care about the debt until now shows what a hypocrite you are. You need to talk to a Tea Party member about the Tea Party.

That's the hypocrites shit head, the folks who whined about their grand children and great grand children having to pay back the debt Pres Obama was creating. Where the fuck are they now? Why isn't Punk ass Sean Hannity crying about the debt now.

Let's do it.

I was against debt since Reagan you don't want to believe me, then fine, I don't give a shit what you believe about me. I already vote third party.

Tea Party gathers to protest federal deficit, Montana politicians

Tea Party on Budget & Economy

Let's do it.

I was against debt since Reagan you don't want to believe me, then fine, I don't give a shit what you believe about me. I already vote third party.

It's not about you, it's about the Fiscal Tea Party and republicans in general.

There never really was a ‘tea party’ – and it was only about an unwarranted hatred of President Obama, having nothing to do with ‘deficits.’

And with Obama gone, so too is the ‘tea party’ gone.
I said it a long time ago, the tea party was nothing but a bunch of Klansmen without their hoods...plain and simple

The fact you can say that, is proof that every thing we on the right have been saying about you people on the left is true. You are disgusting, immoral garbage. If there is anything bad, evil and wrong in this country today, it's because of worthless crap like you, that can spew your arrogant hate and bigotry on here, and not feel the shame that any decent person would, acting the way you do.

The fact is... we on the right-wing are flat out better people than you. Pure and simple.

It was about taxes

Taxed.
Enough.
Already.

TEA

Are you telling us that the TEA Party wasn't whining about the deficit.
Their main issue was taxes

Forum List

Back