Where oh where are the tea party deficit hawks....LOLOLO

The TEA party should have spoke up during the GW Bush Administration. They seem more concerned with excoriating the Democratic Party than going after profligate government spending. Want proof, why are they not going after the Trump administration?

Because it was never about the deficit.

The primary issue that spawned the TEA party, was the bank bailouts. Conservative Capitalists were against the bailouts from the start.

The tea party's social agenda. The tea party movement’s economic agenda is a matter of emphasis, not exclusion. This is not a single-issue group. Its top priorities, as listed on its Wikipedia page, include cutting taxes, debt and spending, repealing Obama’s health care plan and advocating a constitutionally limited government.

None of that is happening in today's republican party, so why is the Tea Party so quiet?

None of that is? I'm pretty sure the Obama care tax penalty for not having insurance was repealed. I'm also pretty sure that Trump cut taxes. And I also am pretty sure that Trump cut regulations.

As for debt and spending, I would have to disagree with "why is the tea party so quiet". Take Ben Shapiro for example. Shapiro was critical of Trumps spending and debt, and has repeated that criticism dozens of times. I can think of a number of other people who also were critical.

So I don't agree with that assessment that Tea Party people have been silent on this.

The TEA party should have spoke up during the GW Bush Administration. They seem more concerned with excoriating the Democratic Party than going after profligate government spending. Want proof, why are they not going after the Trump administration?

The primary issue that spawned the TEA party, was the bank bailouts. Conservative Capitalists were against the bailouts from the start.

The tea party's social agenda. The tea party movement’s economic agenda is a matter of emphasis, not exclusion. This is not a single-issue group. Its top priorities, as listed on its Wikipedia page, include cutting taxes, debt and spending, repealing Obama’s health care plan and advocating a constitutionally limited government.

None of that is happening in today's republican party, so why is the Tea Party so quiet?

None of that is? I'm pretty sure the Obama care tax penalty for not having insurance was repealed. I'm also pretty sure that Trump cut taxes. And I also am pretty sure that Trump cut regulations.

As for debt and spending, I would have to disagree with "why is the tea party so quiet". Take Ben Shapiro for example. Shapiro was critical of Trumps spending and debt, and has repeated that criticism dozens of times. I can think of a number of other people who also were critical.

So I don't agree with that assessment that Tea Party people have been silent on this.

He cut the taxes for the rich and which regulations. I know I will get the repub talking points. Ben Shapiro doesn't represent the Tea Party, when Pres Obama was in office they were holding rallies.

DC5.jpg

tea-party-019.jpg

What happened?

He cut the taxes for the rich and which regulations. I know I will get the repub talking points. Ben Shapiro doesn't represent the Tea Party, when Pres Obama was in office they were holding rallies.

DC5.jpg

tea-party-019.jpg

What happened?

He cut the taxes for the rich and which regulations.

Ok? That's what I support... limited government and low taxes. You seems to be making my point, at the same time you are trying to deny it. Very odd.

Ben Shapiro doesn't represent the Tea Party, when Pres Obama was in office they were holding rallies.

Huh? Who exactly "represents" the tea party then?

WOW: Ben Shapiro CONFIRMS ‘I Might Run For President 2020’ … Liberals Are In FREAK-OUT Mode! - Tea Party News

Here's the Tea Party website, basically endorsing Shapiro.

Honestly, if Ben Shapiro isn't what the Tea Party represents, then I wouldn't know who would.

DC5.jpg

tea-party-019.jpg

What happened?

We stomped your Tard asses with the election of our Great President Trump.....

The TEA PARTY is Kicking ass and taking names.

Where do you liberals want to cut spending?

Do you want to gut the military?
Should we stop building the border wall which will protect America from invasion?

Because there was now tea party before 2009, and the Bush administration was already out of office?

We can’t keep running up the debt. It is going to bite us in the future and now party is brave enough to confront the issue. Both the Democratic and Republican Party have failed in regards to the debt.

DC5.jpg

tea-party-019.jpg

What happened?

Ok? That's what I support... limited government and low taxes. You seems to be making my point, at the same time you are trying to deny it. Very odd.

I guess if you are rich you probably do.

Ben Shapiro doesn't represent the Tea Party, when Pres Obama was in office they were holding rallies.

WOW: Ben Shapiro CONFIRMS ‘I Might Run For President 2020’ … Liberals Are In FREAK-OUT Mode! - Tea Party News

Honestly, if Ben Shapiro isn't what the Tea Party represents, then I wouldn't know who would.

madteaparty.jpg

TEA%20PARTY%20DEMONSTRATION%20AT%20ILLINOIS%20STATE%20CAPITOL-AP_0.jpg

101217_tea_party_express_605.jpg

What happened to the Tea Party protests? Why aren't the crying about the deficit going higher and higher? When Pres Obama was in office Hannity and Limpbaugh cried everyday about the children and grandchildren were going to have to pay for the deficit, not one tear since Trump has been in office.

DC5.jpg

tea-party-019.jpg

What happened?

We stomped your Tard asses with the election of our Great President Trump.....

That statement alone shows you as nothing but a brainwashed Trump Humper.

The TEA PARTY is Kicking ass and taking names.

Whose ass are they kicking and they damn sure aren't taking any names these days.

WRONG!!! There was no tea party before 2009.

Yep they showed up on the scene in 2009, where are they in 2019?

They`re okay now. They like the color of this president.

DC5.jpg

tea-party-019.jpg

What happened?

madteaparty.jpg

What happened to the Tea Party protests? Why aren't the crying about the deficit going higher and higher? When Pres Obama was in office Hannity and Limpbaugh cried everyday about the children and grandchildren were going to have to pay for the deficit, not one tear since Trump has been in office.

How many people did the TEA party beat down with bike locks and sticks for holding an opposing view, even though there was a shit ton more of them than ANTIFA and BLM combined? (multiples)

Yeah. Their protests were relatively peaceful and law abiding.

DC5.jpg

tea-party-019.jpg

What happened?

madteaparty.jpg

How many people did the TEA party beat down with bike locks and sticks for holding an opposing view, even though there was a shit ton more of them than ANTIFA and BLM combined? (multiples)

Why aren't we seeing those peaceful protests now?

DC5.jpg

tea-party-019.jpg

What happened?

madteaparty.jpg

Why aren't we seeing those peaceful protests now?

They won, you don't protest after you win, derp!

Reagan left a huge deficit, Bush Jr. left a huge deficit, and now the clown in chief....The GOP are nothing but fear mongering liars who could give a rats fuck about this country, our constitution and budgets and deficits.

Forum List

Back