Trump's twin brother Wacky Boris Johnson elected British Prime Minister. "he will be great" - Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the soda can has found its bottle!

Trump says Boris Johnson 'will be great' as prime minister - CNNPolitics

EAKopjqXkAU_y4K.jpg

Boris Johnson is not "wacky", he's a brutish thug and a bully.

He will steamroller tRump like a bug.

You have two Trump's to deal with globalists...you had better step in line never Trumpers...we have won.....we have kicked your asses....again....

Poor Tommy Tainant is going to have to down an extra bottle of french wine today as he watches the sunset on Wales.
Its possible to see this as a dark day but in reality Johnson is so fucking useless he will bring down this evil government.

I am honestly shocked it came to this myself. Boris Johnson is the Benny Hill of British politics. I cannot see how the coalition government holds together long with him at the helm.

Poor Tommy Tainant is going to have to down an extra bottle of french wine today as he watches the sunset on Wales.
Its possible to see this as a dark day but in reality Johnson is so fucking useless he will bring down this evil government.

I am honestly shocked it came to this myself. Boris Johnson is the Benny Hill of British politics. I cannot see how the coalition government holds together long with him at the helm.
He still faces the same problems that May had. And he has no solution to them. Nothing.

He still faces the same problems that May had. And he has no solution to them. Nothing.
May didn't want to fix anything....

I don't think he was lifted up to solve problems. I think he was put there to be the fall guy for a hard brexit.

tommy on the news they said he won in a landslide...66% or something.....maybe you are out of touch with your fellow citizens...

tommy on the news they said he won in a landslide...66% or something.....maybe you are out of touch with your fellow citizens...
Nope. It was an internal election for the tory party leader. I think there were 150000 who voted. As they are in govt he automatically becomes PM.
He beat a field of absolute wankers.

Nope. It was an internal election for the tory party leader. I think there were 150000 who voted. As they are in govt he automatically becomes PM.
now you know what trump is up against here....

It looks like Republicans have given up in the face of Trump.

tommy when the only people left running are bottom of the barrel people.....you get what you get...thats why the US Congress hasnt seen a 30% approval rating in 10 years....quality people dont run anymore.....

tommy when the only people left running are bottom of the barrel people.....you get what you get...thats why the US Congress hasnt seen a 30% approval rating in 10 years....quality people dont run anymore.....
Your system seems setup to prevent things getting done. It must be very frustrating for people who have things they want to do.Whether that is good or bad probably depends on your allegiances.

Your system seems setup to prevent things getting done. It must be very frustrating for people who have things they want to do.Whether that is good or bad probably depends on your allegiances.
quality people dont run because they dont need to have their family drug through the mud along with them.....the 20 percenters dont care,they care more about the good paying job with that great pension....

Forum List

Back