Where oh where are the tea party deficit hawks....LOLOLO

Tea Party gathers to protest federal deficit, Montana politicians

Tea Party on Budget & Economy
Why do you care, the Democrats didn't give a damn about debt during Clinton and didn't give a damn about debt with Obama, in fact Democrats during Obama said debt didn't matter and now you morons what it to matter and it is bad for the country?

No shit for brains, you stinking ass republicans only whine about the debt when a Democrat is in office. That is all we heard you whine about when Pres Obama was in office and now not a peep.

Since Reagan I have stated over and over if we don't get debt under control we are going to have big economic trouble ahead. I don't care if you are a Democrat or a Republican, the higher the debt the more trouble we are in. We need to raise taxes on everyone and cut spending on every program and some programs we need to cut entirely.

That's the point, where is the Tea Party?

So it is both sides and they use the debt as a political tool to rip the other side, truth is neither party will tackle the issue, it is sad what the Republicans and the Democrats are doing to America, it is party of country.

We need to vote them all out!

We need to vote wisely and not vote them all out and get a bunch of Trumps.

I have complained about the debt for decades asshole.

Yea the 8yrs Pres Obama was in office.

That you didn't care about the debt until now shows what a hypocrite you are. You need to talk to a Tea Party member about the Tea Party.

That's the hypocrites shit head, the folks who whined about their grand children and great grand children having to pay back the debt Pres Obama was creating. Where the fuck are they now? Why isn't Punk ass Sean Hannity crying about the debt now.

We need to vote out Democrats and Republicans and vote third party because nothing is going to be solved with the two greedy parties now in office.

Let's do it.

I was against debt since Reagan you don't want to believe me, then fine, I don't give a shit what you believe about me. I already vote third party.

It's not about you, it's about the Fiscal Tea Party and republicans in general.

Then don’t respond to me, I don’t give a damn about the two parties and their hypocrisy, screw and

Why do you care, the Democrats didn't give a damn about debt during Clinton and didn't give a damn about debt with Obama, in fact Democrats during Obama said debt didn't matter and now you morons what it to matter and it is bad for the country?

No shit for brains, you stinking ass republicans only whine about the debt when a Democrat is in office. That is all we heard you whine about when Pres Obama was in office and now not a peep.

Since Reagan I have stated over and over if we don't get debt under control we are going to have big economic trouble ahead. I don't care if you are a Democrat or a Republican, the higher the debt the more trouble we are in. We need to raise taxes on everyone and cut spending on every program and some programs we need to cut entirely.

So it is both sides and they use the debt as a political tool to rip the other side, truth is neither party will tackle the issue, it is sad what the Republicans and the Democrats are doing to America, it is party of country.

We need to vote them all out!

That you didn't care about the debt until now shows what a hypocrite you are. You need to talk to a Tea Party member about the Tea Party.

That's the hypocrites shit head, the folks who whined about their grand children and great grand children having to pay back the debt Pres Obama was creating. Where the fuck are they now? Why isn't Punk ass Sean Hannity crying about the debt now.

We need to vote out Democrats and Republicans and vote third party because nothing is going to be solved with the two greedy parties now in office.

Let's do it.

I was against debt since Reagan you don't want to believe me, then fine, I don't give a shit what you believe about me. I already vote third party.

Again, I don’t give a damn about what the hypocritical Republicans or Democrats think, it are those two parties that are taking us down the wrong road. If you want to fall into their silly games and distract you for holding their feet to the fire, go on and keep blaming others and don’t hold their feet to the fire.

They all crawled up tRump's butt because he hates immigrants and other brown people, which was their real complaint the whole time.
That was never their complaint

The tea party was never about race of immigration or deficits

It was about taxes

The Tea Party movement is an American political movement that advocates strict adherence to the United States Constitution, reducing U.S. government spending and taxes, and reduction of the U.S. national debt and federal budget deficit.
It is a movement against taxes

Taxed.
Enough.
Already.

TEA

Are you telling us that the TEA Party wasn't whining about the deficit.
Their main issue was taxes

May have been, but the federal deficit was also an issue.

Let's do it.

Then don’t respond to me, I don’t give a damn about the two parties and their hypocrisy, screw and

Let's do it.

Again, I don’t give a damn about what the hypocritical Republicans or Democrats think, it are those two parties that are taking us down the wrong road. If you want to fall into their silly games and distract you for holding their feet to the fire, go on and keep blaming others and don’t hold their feet to the fire.

What?

That was never their complaint

The tea party was never about race of immigration or deficits

It was about taxes

The Tea Party movement is an American political movement that advocates strict adherence to the United States Constitution, reducing U.S. government spending and taxes, and reduction of the U.S. national debt and federal budget deficit.

Taxed.
Enough.
Already.

TEA

So you think this guy was worried about the deficit?

download (2).jpeg

And these folks aren't racist?

art.obama.protest.sign.cnn.jpg

0714_naacp.jpg

Are we talking about the same tea party here?

Taxed.
Enough.
Already.

TEA

So you think this guy was worried about the deficit?

View attachment 272098

And these folks aren't racist?

View attachment 272099

View attachment 272100

Are we talking about the same tea party here?
Yes and you failed to show anything racist

Forum List

Back