Where Is Trump's Obamacare Replacement?

Here's an idea.

Trump can put an Obamcare replacement on the table, and then we can all finally believe him when he says he will replace Obamacare.

We've been waiting for NINE YEARS for the Republicans to put a plan on the table, and they have yet to do so.

But as we just saw, there are unbelievably submissive lackeys who actually believe the GOP has a replacement, sight unseen after nine years!

:lol:

:banana:"Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated!" :banana:

but the real plan was to sabotage the ACA and blame the dems, of course.

"Let it be a disaster, because we can blame that on the Dems that are in our room -- and we can blame that on the Democrats and President Obama," Trump said in remarks to the National Governors Association.

Simple question. Where is it? He promised he would repeal and replace Obamacare on Day One.

So...where is this "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" Trump promised?

Health Insurance Costs Surpass $20,000 Per Year, Hitting a Record

President Trump's Obamacare replacement is coming right up. Just as soon as he's re-elected and the GOP takes back the House in 2020.

Good things take time, you know.
Trump already had a Republican Congress, and a funny thing happened.

After six years of 60+ fake repeals of Obamacare when they knew those repeals would be vetoed by Obama, the Republicans and Trump suddenly didn't pass any repeals once they had all the power!

You poor dumb saps still didn't realize you had been hoaxed all that time. Man, you cheered and cheered each fake repeal, but when the GOP had all the power and suddenly stopped passing repeals, you all just sat there and took it.

And now you are actually telling me that you are so mind boggingly stupid that you believe Trump will replace Obamacare if you give the Republicans ANOTHER chance!?!?!?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

:21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laughing0301:

Do you think President Trump can just snap his fingers and make it happen? Obama had both the House and Senate too for two years, and what did he accomplish?

Simple question. Where is it? He promised he would repeal and replace Obamacare on Day One.

So...where is this "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" Trump promised?

when did anyone say they want it replaced???

we want it repealed and the feds out of the healthcare business,,,

its only you progressives that want it replaced,,,
Ah. So your plan is to revise history, eh? Make a claim that the Republicans and Trump never promised to replace Obamacare, is that it? :lol:

Pathetic.

Trump: I'll replace ObamaCare with ‘something terrific’

“It’s gotta go,” Trump said of ObamaCare in an interview Wednesday with CNN. “Repeal and replace with something terrific."

So I ask you again: Where is Trump's "terrific" Obamacare replacement?

I dont want a replacement you ignorant fuck,,,
Oh, I see.

You want to go back to this:

do-nothing.jpg

That's the whole reason we have Obamacare in the first place. Skyrocketing health care costs for DECADES.

So the Republicans did NOTHING, and the Democrats puked up Obamacare.

And now you want Trump to continue to do NOTHING, while the Democrats offer UHC.

Brilliant plan. Nothing vs. Obamacare, Obamacare wins.

Now, Nothing vs. UHC. Which one do you think will win in the long run?

I dont consider me being in control of my own life as being nothing,,,

its you progs that want the government to be in charge of your whole life,,,
As with Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate, a ‘replacement’ for the ACA was yet another Trump lie.

Here's an idea.

Trump can put an Obamcare replacement on the table, and then we can all finally believe him when he says he will replace Obamacare.

We've been waiting for NINE YEARS for the Republicans to put a plan on the table, and they have yet to do so.

But as we just saw, there are unbelievably submissive lackeys who actually believe the GOP has a replacement, sight unseen after nine years!

:lol:

based on what you just said the real problem seems to be you and your emotions,,,try growing up and moving out of your moms basement and paying your own way in life..

Why would it matter, the HOUSE has refused to do anything but SATURDAY TRUMP FEVOR, letting our treaty with Canada and Mexico and our infrastructure Bill's DIE IN THE HOUSE...The Deathrats are completely taken with a losing position on Trump....and the polls now show it...34% favorable blacks for Trump....SPELLS DISASTER AT THE POLLS!!!

when did anyone say they want it replaced???

we want it repealed and the feds out of the healthcare business,,,

its only you progressives that want it replaced,,,
Ah. So your plan is to revise history, eh? Make a claim that the Republicans and Trump never promised to replace Obamacare, is that it? :lol:

Pathetic.

“It’s gotta go,” Trump said of ObamaCare in an interview Wednesday with CNN. “Repeal and replace with something terrific."

Oh, I see.

do-nothing.jpg

That's the whole reason we have Obamacare in the first place. Skyrocketing health care costs for DECADES.

And now you want Trump to continue to do NOTHING, while the Democrats offer UHC.

As with Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate, a ‘replacement’ for the ACA was yet another Trump lie.

not sure which is worse,,,
you not knowing poli's lie or you admitting it out loud for the world to see

Here's Trump just ten days before his inauguration: Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Trump's health secretary, Tom Price, was confirmed on February 10, 2017: Tom Price Is Confirmed as Health Secretary

Where. Is. It?

Are you submissive rubes just going to sit there and take it up the ass from Trump?

Pathetic.

Oh, I see.

do-nothing.jpg

Oh, is that what you told yourself about Obama?

"Well, politicians lie, la-dee-da!"

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

I guess you really are so submissive that you are going to just sit there and take it up the ass from Trump.

Here's Trump just ten days before his inauguration: Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Trump's health secretary, Tom Price, was confirmed on February 10, 2017: Tom Price Is Confirmed as Health Secretary

Where. Is. It?

Are you submissive rubes just going to sit there and take it up the ass from Trump?

so youre just going to stomp your feet til you get your way,,,

upload_2019-11-26_9-14-36.jpeg

Why would it matter, the HOUSE has refused to do anything but SATURDAY TRUMP FEVOR, letting our treaty with Canada and Mexico and our infrastructure Bill's DIE IN THE HOUSE...The Deathrats are completely taken with a losing position on Trump....and the polls now show it...34% favorable blacks for Trump....SPELLS DISASTER AT THE POLLS!!!
Trump said he was going to replace Obamacare IMMEDIATELY. See post 30.

He had a Republican Congress for two years. So where is it?

I will now bitch slap you with Trump's own standards:

trump-tweet-obama-responsible-full-control-for-2-years.jpg

Oh, I see.

do-nothing.jpg

Oh, is that what you told yourself about Obama?

"Well, politicians lie, la-dee-da!"

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

I guess you really are so submissive that you are going to just sit there and take it up the ass from Trump.

how would you know what I said about obama???

if you asked I would have said the same things I said today,,,

Where. Is. It?

View attachment 291740
I think it is far past time for the rube herd to wake up and realize they were massively hoaxed by Trump and the GOP and start demanding they keep their promises.

Anyone can whine about the Democrats and their plans. It takes real courage to create a better solution and stand by it.

Trump is a chickenshit coward and liar. It is way past time to call him on it. Don't be such a submissive lackey with a loose anus.

President Trump's Obamacare replacement is coming right up. Just as soon as he's re-elected and the GOP takes back the House in 2020.

After six years of 60+ fake repeals of Obamacare when they knew those repeals would be vetoed by Obama, the Republicans and Trump suddenly didn't pass any repeals once they had all the power!

You poor dumb saps still didn't realize you had been hoaxed all that time. Man, you cheered and cheered each fake repeal, but when the GOP had all the power and suddenly stopped passing repeals, you all just sat there and took it.

And now you are actually telling me that you are so mind boggingly stupid that you believe Trump will replace Obamacare if you give the Republicans ANOTHER chance!?!?!?

Do you think President Trump can just snap his fingers and make it happen? Obama had both the House and Senate too for two years, and what did he accomplish?
Is someone holding Trump's fingers down so he can't write an Obamacare replacement and send it out into the world? Really?

As for your excuse, let me bitch slap you, too, with Trump's own standards:

Where. Is. It?

You do know that Congress must first pass the bill?

Trump said his Obamacare replacement was "terrific" and "beautiful" and would give us "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

Well, FUCK! That would stomp the Democrats' plan into the dirt! The American people would rally around that far superior plan!

So where is it?

giphy.gif

Is someone holding Trump's fingers down so he can't write an Obamacare replacement and send it out into the world? Really?

As for your excuse, let me bitch slap you, too, with Trump's own standards:

I sense a lot of PTDS in this one..

Where. Is. It?

View attachment 291740
I think it is far past time for the rube herd to wake up and realize they were massively hoaxed by Trump and the GOP and start demanding they keep their promises.

Anyone can whine about the Democrats and their plans. It takes real courage to create a better solution and stand by it.

Trump is a chickenshit coward and liar. It is way past time to call him on it. Don't be such a submissive lackey with a loose anus.

but all youre doing is howling at the moon like a mentally deranged idiot,,,

OH and did you know its not POTUS that makes laws???
those mostly start in the HoReps,,you know that place thats spent most its time screaming russia russia russia and trying to impeach trump,,,

why are you silent about them??

Forum List

Back