Where Is Trump's Obamacare Replacement?

Here's Trump just ten days before his inauguration: Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Trump's health secretary, Tom Price, was confirmed on February 10, 2017: Tom Price Is Confirmed as Health Secretary

Where. Is. It?

Are you submissive rubes just going to sit there and take it up the ass from Trump?

so youre just going to stomp your feet til you get your way,,,

View attachment 291740
I think it is far past time for the rube herd to wake up and realize they were massively hoaxed by Trump and the GOP and start demanding they keep their promises.

Anyone can whine about the Democrats and their plans. It takes real courage to create a better solution and stand by it.

Trump is a chickenshit coward and liar. It is way past time to call him on it. Don't be such a submissive lackey with a loose anus.

but all youre doing is howling at the moon like a mentally deranged idiot,,,

OH and did you know its not POTUS that makes laws???
those mostly start in the HoReps,,you know that place thats spent most its time screaming russia russia russia and trying to impeach trump,,,

why are you silent about them??
Presidents don't write laws? Who told you that?

Then why is Obamacare called Obamacare?

Dude, you need to stop and think about what you are saying before your publish you stupidity in front of the whole world!
Why is it called Oblummer Care? Here is why, shit fucks like you wanted it.
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of the LIBERAL voters helped bill pass
At that time it was the slow drain of the swamp creatures in DC, as it still continues today.

A vote for Trump is a vote for Obamacare.

Or maybe a vote for this:

do-nothing.jpg
If you get rid of the 33 million illegals who go to hospitals dont speak English and get free healthcare, those costs would go down, but idiots like you just moan and groan and keep voting for the Morons who want illegals to come here.

do-nothing.jpg
If you get rid of the 33 million illegals who go to hospitals dont speak English and get free healthcare, those costs would go down, but idiots like you just moan and groan and keep voting for the Morons who want illegals to come here.
How do you propose to get rid of 33 million illegals?
That would be ten percent of the population

President Trump's Obamacare replacement is coming right up. Just as soon as he's re-elected and the GOP takes back the House in 2020.

Good things take time, you know.
Trump already had a Republican Congress, and a funny thing happened.

After six years of 60+ fake repeals of Obamacare when they knew those repeals would be vetoed by Obama, the Republicans and Trump suddenly didn't pass any repeals once they had all the power!

You poor dumb saps still didn't realize you had been hoaxed all that time. Man, you cheered and cheered each fake repeal, but when the GOP had all the power and suddenly stopped passing repeals, you all just sat there and took it.

And now you are actually telling me that you are so mind boggingly stupid that you believe Trump will replace Obamacare if you give the Republicans ANOTHER chance!?!?!?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

:21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laughing0301:

Do you think President Trump can just snap his fingers and make it happen? Obama had both the House and Senate too for two years, and what did he accomplish?
Is someone holding Trump's fingers down so he can't write an Obamacare replacement and send it out into the world? Really?

As for your excuse, let me bitch slap you, too, with Trump's own standards:

trump-tweet-obama-responsible-full-control-for-2-years.jpg

Do you really think the House would even consider passing a Trump Obamacare replacement? They won't even pass the USMCA, which has full bipartisan support and support of Mexico and Canada.
If Trumps healthcare plan is as great as he says, the people will demand it be passed

What is he waiting for?

That's not how laws are passed. I seem to remember the left claiming since Hillary won the popular vote, she should be President because people "demanded" it.

do-nothing.jpg
How do you propose to get rid of 33 million illegals?
That would be ten percent of the population

Easy...

human-sling.jpg

Simple question. Where is it? He promised he would repeal and replace Obamacare on Day One.

So...where is this "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" Trump promised?

Health Insurance Costs Surpass $20,000 Per Year, Hitting a Record

when did anyone say they want it replaced???

we want it repealed and the feds out of the healthcare business,,,

its only you progressives that want it replaced,,,

I didn't want it "replaced". But I did want it repealed. Republicans didn't even try.

Last edited:
Simple question. Where is it? He promised he would repeal and replace Obamacare on Day One.

So...where is this "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" Trump promised?

I didn't want it "replaced". But I didn't want it repealed. Republicans didn't even try.

what else is there other than repeal or replace??

I didn't want it "replaced". But I didn't want it repealed. Republicans didn't even try.

what else is there other than repeal or replace??

You know what they want. They might not come right out and say it, but the ultimate goal is Medicare for all, even illegals.

After six years of 60+ fake repeals of Obamacare when they knew those repeals would be vetoed by Obama, the Republicans and Trump suddenly didn't pass any repeals once they had all the power!

You poor dumb saps still didn't realize you had been hoaxed all that time. Man, you cheered and cheered each fake repeal, but when the GOP had all the power and suddenly stopped passing repeals, you all just sat there and took it.

And now you are actually telling me that you are so mind boggingly stupid that you believe Trump will replace Obamacare if you give the Republicans ANOTHER chance!?!?!?

Do you think President Trump can just snap his fingers and make it happen? Obama had both the House and Senate too for two years, and what did he accomplish?
Is someone holding Trump's fingers down so he can't write an Obamacare replacement and send it out into the world? Really?

Do you really think the House would even consider passing a Trump Obamacare replacement? They won't even pass the USMCA, which has full bipartisan support and support of Mexico and Canada.
If Trumps healthcare plan is as great as he says, the people will demand it be passed

What is he waiting for?

That's not how laws are passed. I seem to remember the left claiming since Hillary won the popular vote, she should be President because people "demanded" it.

You are selling Trumps healthcare plan short

A plan as terrific as this one will have people storming DC to force Congress to pass it

What is he waiting for?

Before the 2008 election, Barack Obama said he had a health care plan.

And then...here's the critical part...he put a plan on the table. BEFORE the election. That took YUGE balls.

See? That's how it works. If you claim you have a plan, then you show it. If all you do is talk and dodge and weave, then you are a gutless coward that only the stupidest people will bleev.

It's truly bizarre you tards have never asked Trump to show his "terrific", "beautiful", "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" plan.

I have never seen such submissive marks before. Truly.

Last edited:
1. Say you have a plan.

2. Show that plan.

3. Defend the plan. This part is really easy if the other guys don't have one. They can whine all day long about your plan, but you will win if they don't have one.

4. Get plan passed.

That's exactly why we have Obamacare today.

And now the Republicans and their rubes actually believe using the exact same tactics which failed so catastrophically against Obamacare will magically work against UHC!

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.

Trump's plan: Nothing but hot air and lies.

Democrats' plan: UHC.

Guess which one will win in the long run.

so

What is he waiting for?

And then...here's the critical part...he put a plan on the table. BEFORE the election. That took YUGE balls.

See? That's how it works. If you claim you have a plan, then you show it. If all you do is talk and dodge and weave, then you are a gutless coward that only the stupidest people will bleev.

It's truly bizarre you tards have never asked Trump to show his "terrific", "beautiful", "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" plan.

sounds like youre the only one thats butthurt,,,

so

What is he waiting for?

I hear a lot of butthurt about Obamacare around here. But you all deserve it.

And I hear a lot of whining about UHC, but again you do nothing to counter it.

So enjoy your Obamacare and your UHC when it comes down the pike. You've earned it.

Republicans don’t do healthcare.

They do tax cuts for the billionaires and the trickle down effect from those tax cuts are more than enough to pay for healthcare.

so

What is he waiting for?

I hear a lot of butthurt about Obamacare around here. But you all deserve it.

And I hear a lot of whining about UHC, but again you do nothing to counter it.

So enjoy your Obamacare and your UHC when it comes down the pike. You've earned it.

all we've heard today is you crying like a 12 yr old girl who lost her puppy,,,

All you have to do is link to Trump's Obamacare replacement bill, folks.

That should be simple. It would shut me right the fuck up.

Don't you feel stupid for never asking to see Trump's plan by now?

You should.

All you have to do is link to Trump's Obamacare replacement bill, folks.

That should be simple. It would shut me right the fuck up.

Don't you feel stupid for never asking to see Trump's plan by now?

You should.
tenor.gif
It will probably never occur to you to ask yourself how dumb you must be to be outwitted by Democrats and commies.

Forum List

Back