Where is Trump's convention bounce?

Hillary's hoard of women voters consists mainly of radical feminists, lesbians, slut walk participants, code pink supporters, ugly scag's, bull dykes, gullible college students, diseased prostitutes, and Trigglypuff.

Whereas, Trump's women voters are normal women with normal lives; who desire a better life for their families and themselves. ..... :cool:

Last edited:
He can't even get the traditional post convention bounce.

Trump wasted his chance for a convention bounce: Column

The Hill does not think HRC will get much of one, either. That will depend on the type of convention the DNC turns out. Don't expect much of a post-convention bounce for Trump or Clinton
I keep telling you moron that old style polling and expectations do not fit what's going on.

Why?

The polls from five months prior right up to voting day predicted Trump would win the nomination. Why would the general be any different?

i think they confuse polls with what the pundits were saying. the pundits were all wrong. even nate silver (who is generally dead on) thinks he messed up the trump nomination because on a personal level he discounted him and didn't think the polls were reflective of the reality. they kept waiting for the normal GOP vote to coalesce around a single candidate which, as you know, it never did. so trump's zealots out shrieked every other voice in the GOP.

i also think trump and his happy band of wingers don't understand the difference between getting 40% of the GOP base (which trump did) and getting a majority or plurality of the vote nationally and the difference in the voter pool at this juncture.

Right.

In fairness, many Trump supporters said Trump was going to win as he surged in the polls but pundits (and me) didn't believe it. But that's because the pundits refused to believe the data.

If you look at the data now, it appears that Clinton is going to win, but it is the Trump supporters who don't believe it.

Of course, it's still early and things can change, but things are going to have to change a whole lot. The convention was one opportunity, and Trump probably blew it.

exactly right. i think if trump's convention hadn't been the disaster it was (well to non-trump folk) he could have won. i still wouldn't become complacent. he truly is temperamentally unfit for the job.

If believing that makes you feel good, go for it. But be ready for a big disappointment in November. The American people are not as stupid as you and the hildebeast think they are.

Now, if you want to talk about temperamentally fit for the job, you need to read the secret service guy's book about Hillary. She is an angry lesbian bitch who is out to punish everyone who laughed at her when she was a frumpy little fat girl in Jr high. She also has some serious physical and mental issues that will be brought out in the campaign.

So let me get this straight...Reuters shows Trump getting a 10 point increase from before the convention...but some idiot in USA Today says he won't be getting a bump without citing a poll at all...and you progressives start patting each other on the back?

Trump did what he needed to do in the convention. He's outlined what he'll be running against Clinton with and what group he's going after to win. This race is going to come down to whether or not blue collar workers left behind in the "Obama Recovery" think they'll have a better chance of getting a job under a Clinton Administration or under a Trump Administration. That's it in a nutshell.

So let me get this straight...Reuters shows Trump getting a 10 point increase from before the convention...but some idiot in USA Today says he won't be getting a bump without citing a poll at all...and you progressives start patting each other on the back?

Trump did what he needed to do in the convention. He's outlined what he'll be running against Clinton with and what group he's going after to win. This race is going to come down to whether or not blue collar workers left behind in the "Obama Recovery" think they'll have a better chance of getting a job under a Clinton Administration or under a Trump Administration. That's it in a nutshell.
Uncertainty is what kills the economy, which leads to less jobs.....Trump is a man of uncertainty....it will throw us in to an economic DISASTER, total DESTRUCTION..... and you all cheer this on....again, simply mind boggling....

Uncertainty is what kills the economy, which leads to less jobs.....Trump is a man of uncertainty....it will throw us in to an economic DISASTER, total DESTRUCTION..... and you all cheer this on....again, simply mind boggling....
You mean like your obamaecomomy.....

Now it is Hillary's turn to have all eyes glued on her and the DNC convention for the next week.

Then when she speaks to accept the nomination, I am sure most of the Nation will be riveted to their TV's.
I'll be watching the Cartoon Network.

I checked, they're playing the Disney classic Pinocchio at the same time.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other

Trump will get a bounce if he shuts up Hillary at the Trump vs Hillary debate and doesn't speak like a windbag.

The Hill does not think HRC will get much of one, either. That will depend on the type of convention the DNC turns out. Don't expect much of a post-convention bounce for Trump or Clinton

dumb donald was too busy feeding red meat to his racist scum

not to mention the fact that his convention was a shambles which doesn't bode well for his management of the country.

and he probably lost all of ted cruz's people who will stay home and wait four years til ted runs again.

what did he say that was racist? please provide quotes or STFU with your lies.BTW, muslim is a religion and form of government, it is not a race. Hispanic is not a race.you dumb ass libs don't even understand what the word 'race' means.
You are trash, little buddy, just the way it is. Trump did not get the bounce, Cruz crucified him, and Trump quarrels with primary opponents. Oh, yeah, the making of a superb campaign strategy.

The Hill does not think HRC will get much of one, either. That will depend on the type of convention the DNC turns out. http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...t-expect-much-of-a-post-convention-bounce-for
I keep telling you moron that old style polling and expectations do not fit what's going on.
And that is why you are failing.

not to mention the fact that his convention was a shambles which doesn't bode well for his management of the country.

and he probably lost all of ted cruz's people who will stay home and wait four years til ted runs again.

what did he say that was racist? please provide quotes or STFU with your lies.

BTW, muslim is a religion and form of government, it is not a race. Hispanic is not a race.

you dumb ass libs don't even understand what the word 'race' means.

white trash troll, read the article posted in the o/p. there's a section on it.

don't worry, though. we know that bigoted white trash don't get it.

as for STFU.

take your own advise classless scum.

what did he say that was racist? please provide quotes or STFU with your lies.

BTW, muslim is a religion and form of government, it is not a race. Hispanic is not a race.

you dumb ass libs don't even understand what the word 'race' means.

white trash troll, read the article posted in the o/p. there's a section on it.

don't worry, though. we know that bigoted white trash don't get it.

as for STFU.

take your own advise classless scum.
Hot on the plantation today?

Usually the bounce comes the week after, pretty early. With the DNC holding its convention this week, we are probably not going to see a real bounce on either side. I'd like all to look for others that are real presidential material.

Usually the bounce comes the week after, pretty early. With the DNC holding its convention this week, we are probably not going to see a real bounce on either side. I'd like all to look for others that are real presidential material.
Look at Gary Johnson.

And you base this on what, Care? That some talking head on CNN or MSNBC said he is? Here's a clue for you...business people can't BE uncertain! They have to analyze the facts and make hard decisions every day. They can't punt the ball and let someone else worry about the consequences later like our politicians have been doing since the 1930's.

Total DESTRUCTION? Hyperbole much? Donald Trump is a man...not a thermal nuclear device! You may see a change in the status quo in Washington because Trump isn't a politician and isn't in it for the money. If you want more of the same...then by all means vote for Hillary! She's already bought and paid for by the special interest groups and the rich and powerful because the Clinton's are in it for the money and always have been. If you want change then vote for Trump.

I wouldn't expect to see it until Monday or Tuesday. But with the timing of everything it may be negated with the fact that the conventions are on top of each other and Hillary VP choice.

Course the fact that both candidates suck means neither may get a bump

HRC's pick is a great one for middle blue collar America, and sure to upset the far left.

She will get a mild bump while Trump gets nothing.

A steady ground campaign will simply wear Trump down.

HRC's pick is a great one for middle blue collar America, and sure to upset the far left.

She will get a mild bump while Trump gets nothing.

A steady ground campaign will simply wear Trump down.

It's a shame Romney wont get it and shake things up a bit

The polls haven't even been taken yet, and the Dem Hacks are spinning their Journolist talking points.

Forum List

Back