Tim Kaine

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
We now know who the next VP will be, Time Kaine.

Let the beatings begin.

I hear Tim Kaine likes to wear women's underwear, and his breath stinks. He also claims to be a Christian, and no doubt thinks the earth is only 6000 years old, almost as old as Hillary. Hillary's teeth alone have been carbon dated at 8000 years old, but Kaine simply scoffs as such science. Tim also believes that abortion is murder, but is OK with the Dim platform of murder on demand. In other words, Tim has no real conviction about right and wrong, a perfect fit for Hilldog.

Next.

Other than the fact he is more conservative than Donald.

True. Donald is a liberal who wants to end abortion and protect gays from Islamic terrorists and Tim is a conservative that wants to keep abortion and continue to let gay murdering Muslims into the country.

Now if you will excuse me, I will now go jump off a bridge. I can't take this crap anymore.

Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG. Hillary doesn't want to win. Why would she pick a sure loser? With all the baggage he has? The thing with the preschooler? Yuck. OMG OMG OMG.

OMG OMG OMG. Hillary doesn't want to win. Why would she pick a sure loser? With all the baggage he has? The thing with the preschooler? Yuck. OMG OMG OMG.

Hillary can't even use e-mail properly and you want her to pick a good VP?

Remember, this is the judgement of a woman who created the Syrian refugee crisis. When elected, I envision Americans fleeing to Mexico and Canada, only, they will not be welcomed like immigrants are in the US.

Remember, this is the judgement of a woman who created the Syrian refugee crisis. When elected, I envision Americans fleeing to Mexico and Canada, only, they will not be welcomed like immigrants are in the US.
I don't know anything about Kaine, I was making fun of lefties, they instantly launch into the smear campaign.

The fact that Hillary is their pick tells you all you need to know about the Democratic party.

Go on?
Well, an unnamed source in an op-ed in some newspaper said he believed that he overhead someone say something about Kaine molesting a little kid. How could you vote for him?

Go on?
Well, an unnamed source in an op-ed in some newspaper said he believed that he overhead someone say something about Kaine molesting a little kid. How could you vote for him?

If an unnamed source in an op-ed in some newspaper said it, then it must be true :rolleyes:

45% of American voters identify as Moderates. Kaine is a moderate.

35% of American voters identify as Conservative. Pence is extremely conservative.

Politically, demographically, therefore, all else being equal, Hillary Clinton made the better choice.

True. Donald is a liberal who wants to end abortion and protect gays from Islamic terrorists and Tim is a conservative that wants to keep abortion and continue to let gay murdering Muslims into the country.

Now if you will excuse me, I will now go jump off a bridge. I can't take this crap anymore.
Jump. Trump is far more liberal than Kaine. Trump does not care about abortion, and he wants to keep gays in the ME from coming here.

35% of American voters identify as Conservative. Pence is extremely conservative.

Politically, demographically, therefore, all else being equal, Hillary Clinton made the better choice.

Right. One can't say that the GOP is more pro-business this cycle. That argument is out the window. Their rhetoric now is about restricting trade, and closed borders.

There are several threads on this now.

It being the latest and greatest news of the moment.

I feel that Hillary made an excellent choice.

I remember when JFK chose LBJ to cement Texas.

This way Hillary has cemented Virginia as well as practically every Catholic too.

And you think Cruz ruined his career....
People have been debating this on tv all day long.

Nobody is sure.

Most people believe Cruz was being crass.

But then Cruz is always crass.

Whenever he filibusts he is crass.

Right. One can't say that the GOP is more pro-business this cycle. That argument is out the window. Their rhetoric now is about restricting trade, and closed borders.

Plus, Trump made a VP pick that tries to shore up support in the GOP base. That's a sign of weakness. You shouldn't have to make costly political accommodations to the group that should already be your strongest supporters.

Clinton made a VP pick that goes directly after the so-called swing vote. That's where elections are decided.

So you think Trump needed to trump up his base ??

His base is SOL without him.

Trump needs to sweep the swing states.

Pence won't help with that at all.

Jump. Trump is far more liberal than Kaine. Trump does not care about abortion, and he wants to keep gays in the ME from coming here.
Is that because we already have enough gays of our own already here?

Or is it the AIDS risk?

Isn't there a built-in self destruct feature in gays? Called HIV/AIDS?

I don't know anything about Kaine, I was making fun of lefties, they instantly launch into the smear campaign.

The fact that Hillary is their pick tells you all you need to know about the Democratic party.
Right about now all the "righties" are launching into their smears.

I have been putting nutjobs and fruitcakes from the far right on my ignore list all day long.

You can shake hands with them there.

Forum List

Back