Is hillary demon possessed?

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
She exhibits very bizzare behavior ....barking like a dog.....and now this.

Perhaps just remnants from her brain injury...concussions can cause such bizarre behavior.

That reporter must have been carrying salt. It is very useful in blocking dark magics and demons despite the stuff. Every crafty white witch carries Morton's salt. It is known.

She is a dangerous pathological liar who is completely and deliberately unrepentant and her voters are dirty filthy hypocritical scumbags.

I would say she is possessed, along with her entire voting base.

I mean look at their ridiculous posts as they defend her along with how they defend everything done by the patronizing pathetic left wing politicians who blatantly use racial division (along with any and every other divisive strategy) to gain and maintain seats of power.

Will this be her "birther" issue? Will Sheriff Joe launch an investigation into whether Hillary is "possessed by a demon?" :rofl:
Personally, I would classify it as mental health issues (insanity)...

After all, do you rememember her account of running from sniper fire in Bosnia, when it was a peaceful landing, and a little girl came out and presented her with flowers???

Yeah, let's give a psychotic the nuclear launch codes!!!

Will this be her "birther" issue? Will Sheriff Joe launch an investigation into whether Hillary is "possessed by a demon?" :rofl:

After all, do you rememember her account of running from sniper fire in Bosnia, when it was a peaceful landing, and a little girl came out and presented her with flowers???

I want to agree with you, but I think her lies are more willful. I think the clintons are evil people. Yes, I do. The fact that she deliberately lies (she is just not charming like bill) and is proud of it, is what leads me to this conclusion.

I know we have seen it......

Look at her fucking stupid looking face.....

However, she basically "drops the mic" on them and says, "Is it workin?"

The answer to that is.....yeah. It is working.

Yeah a tale from 2 decades ago :rolleyes:

Yeah a tale from 2 decades ago :rolleyes:
Legitimate point....

After all, the old bitch obviously wasn't born yesterday...

HeIl, I'll actually bet fbj wouldn't even date her, even though the only date HE can get is that mail-order blow-up sex doll he has!!!!

Hillary to state trooper bodyguard:
"Fuck off. Isn't it enough that I have to see you shit kickers every day? Just shut your fucking mouth and do your goddamn job".
Isn't she a sweetheart?
This is exactly how she'll think of you idiots if you libtards are stupid enough to vote her in.

Forum List

Back