Where is Trump's convention bounce?

Nobody found out anything new... except what pure evil looks like.
Couldn't agree more! And I'm telling ya, even if you do not believe in fairies or tall tales as you may see them, Trump is the antichrist.... not one single itty bitty thing about him, is good or godly....he is pure evil, from head to toe....the man of destruction, the man of lawlessness, the man of deceit, the man who will tell his minions that he is god and they will believe the delusion and follow him....the man of perdition. :eek:

According to Reuters, Trump got enough of a bump to almost pull even with Hillary across the Nation.

Trump pulls nearly even with Clinton after Republican convention: Reuters/Ipsos poll

almost even is not a convention bump.

if he couldn't pull ahead before her convention, he's done. stick a fork in him. (thank goodness).
The bus stop rat bag old hag power-hungry incompetent lying piece of shit will slide backwards after she talks.

only in rightwingnuthackworld.

thanks for playing.

and thanks for once again proving why women (who make up 52% percent of people who actually vote), will never vote for your bigoted, misogynist, homophobic insane party.

loon.
Power to the plantation!!!!!

He can't even get the traditional post convention bounce.

Trump wasted his chance for a convention bounce: Column

The Hill does not think HRC will get much of one, either. That will depend on the type of convention the DNC turns out. Don't expect much of a post-convention bounce for Trump or Clinton

dumb donald was too busy feeding red meat to his racist scum

not to mention the fact that his convention was a shambles which doesn't bode well for his management of the country.

and he probably lost all of ted cruz's people who will stay home and wait four years til ted runs again.

what did he say that was racist? please provide quotes or STFU with your lies.

BTW, muslim is a religion and form of government, it is not a race. Hispanic is not a race.

you dumb ass libs don't even understand what the word 'race' means.

Couldn't agree more! And I'm telling ya, even if you do not believe in fairies or tall tales as you may see them, Trump is the antichrist.... not one single itty bitty thing about him, is good or godly....he is pure evil, from head to toe....the man of destruction, the man of lawlessness, the man of deceit, the man who will tell his minions that he is god and they will believe the delusion and follow him....the man of perdition. :eek:

you are one sick puppy. the words you use describe the Clintons to a T.

BTW, do you know that the Clintons took millions from countries where you would not be allowed to drive, and gays are executed? That, little girl, is pure evil.

Indeed. Comparatively, even the Bushes seem well intentioned but misguided.

According to Reuters, Trump got enough of a bump to almost pull even with Hillary across the Nation.

Trump pulls nearly even with Clinton after Republican convention: Reuters/Ipsos poll

if he couldn't pull ahead before her convention, he's done. stick a fork in him. (thank goodness).
The bus stop rat bag old hag power-hungry incompetent lying piece of shit will slide backwards after she talks.

very true. they have been trying to keep her under wraps because the more people see of her, the less they like her.

She is a terrible candidate and a terrible human being.

thanks for playing.

and thanks for once again proving why women (who make up 52% percent of people who actually vote), will never vote for your bigoted, misogynist, homophobic insane party.

loon.
Women with a brain in their head will obviously vote Trump. Women led around by a rope will vote HilLIARy.
Trump wins. And Trump wins HUGE.

trump is the first republican to be losing with college educated white people, hack.

Ratings: 32 million watched final night of GOP convention

see what happens to unformed pond scum like you. *shrug*

The Hill does not think HRC will get much of one, either. That will depend on the type of convention the DNC turns out. http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...t-expect-much-of-a-post-convention-bounce-for
I keep telling you moron that old style polling and expectations do not fit what's going on.

thanks for playing.

loon.
Women with a brain in their head will obviously vote Trump. Women led around by a rope will vote HilLIARy.
Trump wins. And Trump wins HUGE.

trump is the first republican to be losing with college educated white people, hack.

Ratings: 32 million watched final night of GOP convention

see what happens to unformed pond scum like you. *shrug*
Lol you're done. Put your training bra back on and get to work.

It was a pretty chaotic convention - much like Trump's disorganized campaign - but it's too early too see if there has been a bounce.

We will see a professional convention next week.

The Hill does not think HRC will get much of one, either. That will depend on the type of convention the DNC turns out. Don't expect much of a post-convention bounce for Trump or Clinton
I keep telling you moron that old style polling and expectations do not fit what's going on.

Why?

The polls from five months prior right up to voting day predicted Trump would win the nomination. Why would the general be any different?

you are one sick puppy. the words you use describe the Clintons to a T.

BTW, do you know that the Clintons took millions from countries where you would not be allowed to drive, and gays are executed? That, little girl, is pure evil.
wake up! your man is pure evil, nothing good or Christ like about him for any inch of his body, yet you all see him as savior...? Mind boggling!!!!

Why?

The polls from five months prior right up to voting day predicted Trump would win the nomination. Why would the general be any different?

i think they confuse polls with what the pundits were saying. the pundits were all wrong. even nate silver (who is generally dead on) thinks he messed up the trump nomination because on a personal level he discounted him and didn't think the polls were reflective of the reality. they kept waiting for the normal GOP vote to coalesce around a single candidate which, as you know, it never did. so trump's zealots out shrieked every other voice in the GOP.

i also think trump and his happy band of wingers don't understand the difference between getting 40% of the GOP base (which trump did) and getting a majority or plurality of the vote nationally and the difference in the voter pool at this juncture.

Bounce means that you suddenly went up and inevitably you will come down, just as fast.

Bounces are grossly over rated. A steady rise is the preferable way of the prudent.

Why?

i think they confuse polls with what the pundits were saying. the pundits were all wrong. even nate silver (who is generally dead on) thinks he messed up the trump nomination because on a personal level he discounted him and didn't think the polls were reflective of the reality. they kept waiting for the normal GOP vote to coalesce around a single candidate which, as you know, it never did. so trump's zealots out shrieked every other voice in the GOP.

i also think trump and his happy band of wingers don't understand the difference between getting 40% of the GOP base (which trump did) and getting a majority or plurality of the vote nationally and the difference in the voter pool at this juncture.

Right.

In fairness, many Trump supporters said Trump was going to win as he surged in the polls but pundits (and me) didn't believe it. But that's because the pundits refused to believe the data.

If you look at the data now, it appears that Clinton is going to win, but it is the Trump supporters who don't believe it.

Of course, it's still early and things can change, but things are going to have to change a whole lot. The convention was one opportunity, and Trump probably blew it.

It was a pretty chaotic convention - much like Trump's disorganized campaign - but it's too early too see if there has been a bounce.

We will see a professional convention next week.

LOL, what we are going to see next is a pandering clown show. But rest assured, the MSM will have their noses all the way up Hillary's fat ass.

Why?

Right.

In fairness, many Trump supporters said Trump was going to win as he surged in the polls but pundits (and me) didn't believe it. But that's because the pundits refused to believe the data.

If you look at the data now, it appears that Clinton is going to win, but it is the Trump supporters who don't believe it.

Of course, it's still early and things can change, but things are going to have to change a whole lot. The convention was one opportunity, and Trump probably blew it.

Is the sun shining on your planet this morning? Does it ever shine in fantasy land?

Why?

Right.

exactly right. i think if trump's convention hadn't been the disaster it was (well to non-trump folk) he could have won. i still wouldn't become complacent. he truly is temperamentally unfit for the job.

Why?

Right.

Is the sun shining on your planet this morning? Does it ever shine in fantasy land?

i know... that whole fact-based reality thing offends dumb donald and his troops.

Forum List

Back