Where is the LGBT community?!?

She’s an asshole and I never watch cable news channels. What else I am supposed to do? Challenge her to a pistol duel at dawn?

Yet MS13NBC sure didn't fire her or cancel her show.

The left has standards, they just vary radically depending on the political affiliation of the subject in question.

MS13NBC producer: "Joe said something terribly racist"

Corporate Exec: "Is he a Republican?"

MS13NBC producer: "Uh, I don't know?"

Corporate Exec: "If he is, fire him and issue an apology. If he is a democrat, promote him and issue a statement of how proud we are of his bravery to speak truth to power."

For anyone taking Joy Reid's side in all this, realize it's a microcosm of what Donald Trump is and how the republicans and wingers view him. If you'll defend Reid, you're basically making excuses for the things she said because she's a useful tool in the all-important political fight. You're willing to overlook transgressions and opinions and the way she's conducted herself because she's useful for the greater good.

The same can be said for people like Samantha Bee. If you think that it's ok that she used that language or that it's excusable because of her utility in the "resistance", then you're no different than the Trumpsters you hate for their support of Trump. You either have principles that apply to any situation or you don't.

Where in the world is the LGBT community?!? Where is the “outrage”? Where are the boycotts of MSNBC?

More embarrassing posts discovered from past blog of MSNBC host Joy Reid

There is nothing in your link about gays. Why are we supposed to be upset?

You're a Communist. You will defend any fellow Communist regardless of what they say or do.

We don't expect you to be upset, we expect you to be a reeking fucking hypocrite,

You don't disappoint.

She’s an asshole and I never watch cable news channels. What else I am supposed to do? Challenge her to a pistol duel at dawn?
I would assume you would do the same thing that you would do if it was Glenn Beck or Sean Hannity. Protest. Boycott. Scream at the sky. Raise hell until they were taken off of the air. Resort to violence. Riot. Why the double-standard? I’m just curious.

You assume incorrectly.
Well clearly. Because you - like everyone else on that side of the aisle - isn’t doing any of the things they would be doing if this had been a conservative.

Where in the world is the LGBT community?!? Where is the “outrage”? Where are the boycotts of MSNBC?

My apologies - she was originally caught with some very anti-homosexual comments. My fault for not making that clear. I can find the link for that from a couple of months ago if you would like.

Yes
that would be pretty cool JS

tumblr_oqxfhlU99f1wpyxr8o1_500.gif
18GGB91-2.jpg
SassyIrishLass wins the internet today.... :lmao:

I would assume you would do the same thing that you would do if it was Glenn Beck or Sean Hannity. Protest. Boycott. Scream at the sky. Raise hell until they were taken off of the air. Resort to violence. Riot. Why the double-standard? I’m just curious.

You assume incorrectly.
Well clearly. Because you - like everyone else on that side of the aisle - isn’t doing any of the things they would be doing if this had been a conservative.

What side of the aisle are libertarians?

What did she say that was so bad? Even the hack blaze article was short on details .

You assume incorrectly.

What side of the aisle are libertarians?
Aisles are a waste of taxpayer money. :20:

My apologies - she was originally caught with some very anti-homosexual comments. My fault for not making that clear. I can find the link for that from a couple of months ago if you would like.

Please do...otherwise your thread title is just silly.

Forum List

Back