Where is the LGBT community?!?

Where in the world is the LGBT community?!? Where is the “outrage”? Where are the boycotts of MSNBC?

More embarrassing posts discovered from past blog of MSNBC host Joy Reid
After more homophobic blog posts found, LGBTQ group rescinds award given to MSNBC host Joy Reid
All caught up now? Oh, by the way. The LGBT's are under your bed. Next to the Muslims and negros.

FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T FALL ASLEEP!
Ohhhhhh....they "rescinded" an award?!? Yeah sparky, we're all well aware of that.

Would that be their response if Glenn Beck had said the same thing? Come on sparky...lie about it.

Where in the world is the LGBT community?!? Where is the “outrage”? Where are the boycotts of MSNBC?

Oh, by the way. The LGBT's are under your bed.
FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T FALL ASLEEP!
Well that's interesting. I'm the one saying the homophobe should be pulled off of the air so she can't spread her "hate" (to quote you nitwits). You're the one saying she should stay on the air. So who is the anti-LGBT here? Oops.

Still not seeing what I'm supposed to be upset about. I'm gay and used to tell "Charlie Crist is gay" and "Ann Coulter is a man" jokes.
Then...uh...why is she apologizing? If there is nothing to be upset about?

She apologized to Crist, he accepted. Why are you still upset? He isn’t.
Uh...no sweetie. You lie about everything. She apologized to the LGBT community. So again I ask: if she didn't do anything, why is she apologizing? Good luck...

Still not seeing what I'm supposed to be upset about. I'm gay and used to tell "Charlie Crist is gay" and "Ann Coulter is a man" jokes.

P@triot can't make it through the day until his propagandists tell him what to be mad about.

Uh...no sweetie. You lie about everything. She apologized to the LGBT community. So again I ask: if she didn't do anything, why is she apologizing? Good luck...

Well, apparently, she apologized for her previous conservative views on gays. Views she, unlike you, no longer holds.

Well, apparently, she apologized for her previous conservative views on gays. Views she, unlike you, no longer holds.

A lot of people including me use to hold totally opposite views 10 years ago. People grow up and realize that hate isn't the answer.

If this were Glenn Beck or Sean Hannity, the left would be feigning unimaginable “outrage”. They would literally act like the conservative brutally murdered 400,000 small children. They would have their “shriek to the sky” events and act like they were going to die if the conservative wasn’t taken off of the airwaves.

So what is going on here? Why the complete and total silence from the left? Are we seeing the true colors of the bigoted left?

You are feigning outrage and bigoted accusations. Get over yourself.

The LGBTQXYZ community is around 4% of the population I don't care what they think.
Just about the same percentage as the Jewish community.

Same percentage as the Iraq Christian population. The right wants them to be respected with human rights in that country, right?

Old news. She apologized. to the LGBT and there is no indication that she ever repeated her alleged remarks. Moreover, what is the objection to her suggesting that the official government line after the attacks should be scrutinized. Remember, Bush and Cheney were in the White House then, Cheney was a known author of the conspiracy known as PNAC, and there is evidence that warnings that something was afoot from several sources, including an FBI agent. Who would believe an analysis by Glenn Beck, anyway?

I'M FIRED UP AND I'M READY TO GO!

FIRED UP! READY TO GO! FIRED UP! READY TO GO!

wait...where am i going???

It's pretty funny how trumpanzees are digging in the old archives looking looking looking looking for something, anything to balance out the Roseanne Barr affair.
Uh...this broke months ago. Long before Roseanne. It’s pretty sad how uninformed the left is about everything. Not surprising though. The Democrats require an uninformed electorate to survive.

I'M FIRED UP AND I'M READY TO GO! FIRED UP! READY TO GO! FIRED UP! READY TO GO! wait...where am i going???
Same place you would go had Sean Hannity said it. Start your little protests. Demand your little boycotts. Sit together and have your little “scream ins”. Maybe riot a little. Just the usual Gaystapo shit.

Forum List

Back