So Trump hatin Shep is lowest rated show on Fox. Sorry, just lol

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i don't watch Shep or Brett Baier not because they are anti-Trump, but because i want punditry and opinion instead of news!

at the time that that little 'sheep smith; comes in i promptly switch channels . Yeah , i won't watch him .

Brett delivers news but is bland. Shep is a part of their fair and balanced portrayal. He is anti anything on the right.

i don't watch Shep or Brett Baier not because they are anti-Trump, but because i want punditry and opinion instead of news!

You don't have a clue in the world what 'ratings' even mean, do ya.

Ratings measure attention in order to set advertising rates. "How many eyeballs we can deliver for your product". That's IT. Full stop. They have zero to do with any kind of "approval" or "assent" or anything like that. ZERO. Which means, unless you are in the business of either buying, or selling, TV advertising, TV ratings have absolutely no meaning whatsoever.

Secondly, general TV viewing patterns are well established that "prime time" -- meaning the daypart where the biggest TV audience is --- is in the evening when most people are home. Just as "prime time" on radio is early morning and late afternoon when those same people are traditionally driving to and from work.

Shepard Smith is on in DAYTIME. The old farts banging on tables are on at NIGHT. **ANYBODY** on at night is going to have a bigger field to harvest from. That's where they put the lowest common denominator (LCD) crapola that undiscriminating dumbasses like you will be willingly sucked into --- because YOU are the body from which the parasites make the most MONEY. That's why they put ALL that emotional bullshit on at night, where it attracts the most sheep.

Of course you want opinion -- the nighttime crapola -- and not news which is what Smith does, the only reason Fox can give itself the last name of "News". Because you're such a lazy-ass can't-be-bothered-to-think sheep that you're content to sit back and allow the TV to tell you what to think. You're an intellectual sloth. A sponge laying back, spreading your cheeks saying "soak me".

Shep and Chris Wallace have lunch together every day...they are kind of self appointed outcasts over at FOX.....

Liberals don’t watch Fox News, and conservatives don’t watch news. I don’t know how Shep even has a job
Fox wouldn't have the highest ratings in cable news with only conservatives watching....millions of moderates and leftest watch Fox....

Conservatives don’t watch anything else. That’s how they get their ratings.
Well I for one watch MSNBC for a good laugh from time to time...especially that lush that is on in the morning...just one look at that tired hung over party chick gives me a hangover....But today for the first time ever she had to give Trump credit for the unemployment numbers and his tariffs....
I could not believe it...there were two libs praising Trump for his steel and aluminum tariffs.....I was amazed...maybe a sign of the future...a crack in the egg...a new awakening that Trump really does know what he is doing....

Conservatives don’t watch anything else. That’s how they get their ratings.
Well I for one watch MSNBC for a good laugh from time to time...especially that lush that is on in the morning...just one look at that tired hung over party chick gives me a hangover....But today for the first time ever she had to give Trump credit for the unemployment numbers and his tariffs....
I could not believe it...there were two libs praising Trump for his steel and aluminum tariffs.....I was amazed...maybe a sign of the future...a crack in the egg...a new awakening that Trump really does know what he is doing....
Watching MSNBC is as bad as watching Fox News. Stop watching so much trash. You might learn something; such as that your support of tariffs means you support a proven to fail leftist policy.

Watching MSNBC is as bad as watching Fox News. Stop watching so much trash. You might learn something; such as that your support of tariffs means you support a proven to fail leftist policy.
Well remember I'm not a full fledged conservative...I'm America first...American jobs first...American prosperity first....I spend little time in front of the TV....I'm a music fanatic.....and a book lover...

Forum List

Back