Where is the LGBT community?!?

If this were Glenn Beck or Sean Hannity, the left would be feigning unimaginable “outrage”. They would literally act like the conservative brutally murdered 400,000 small children. They would have their “shriek to the sky” events and act like they were going to die if the conservative wasn’t taken off of the airwaves.

So what is going on here? Why the complete and total silence from the left? Are we seeing the true colors of the bigoted left?

Does the LGBT community fear the African-American community? Is that what is happening here? :dunno:

It's OK if you are a leftist.

Well, I suppose they have to have some privileges. After all, no sane person would hire them in the first place.

She’s an asshole and I never watch cable news channels. What else I am supposed to do? Challenge her to a pistol duel at dawn?

She’s an asshole and I never watch cable news channels. What else I am supposed to do? Challenge her to a pistol duel at dawn?
I would assume you would do the same thing that you would do if it was Glenn Beck or Sean Hannity. Protest. Boycott. Scream at the sky. Raise hell until they were taken off of the air. Resort to violence. Riot. Why the double-standard? I’m just curious.

I would assume you would do the same thing that you would do if it was Glenn Beck or Sean Hannity. Protest. Boycott. Scream at the sky. Raise hell until they were taken off of the air. Resort to violence. Riot. Why the double-standard? I’m just curious.

You assume incorrectly.

Yes
that would be pretty cool JS

tumblr_oqxfhlU99f1wpyxr8o1_500.gif

Forum List

Back