Where in the real world are AR-15 and the like are used for good?

Australia and New Zealand prove that putting limitations on semi-automatic weapons, military style weapons mass murder goes down substantially. Homicides and suicides were reduced.
Military style weapons and semiautomatic weapons are the same item.

Anyway, there's millions of home invasions in the U.S. every year. Why are you opposed to me having a semiautomatic weapon in my house in case I'm one of them?

Is your point that, having failed to install kick-in proof doors and putting bars on my windows, I deserve whatever happens to me should someone make it into my house?

Military style weapons and semiautomatic weapons are the same item.

Anyway, there's millions of home invasions in the U.S. every year. Why are you opposed to me having a semiautomatic weapon in my house in case I'm one of them?

Is your point that, having failed to install kick-in proof doors and putting bars on my windows, I deserve whatever happens to me should someone make it into my house?
Why would you need a semiautomatic weapon. Semiautomatic can always cause more collateral damage than a non-automatic weapon.

Why would you need a semiautomatic weapon. Semiautomatic can always cause more collateral damage than a non-automatic weapon.
So, let's say semiautomatic weapons of all types are banned. And let's say that killers then start using shotguns and revolvers instead. Are you going to use the same argument against those guns, too. And what will you be calling for then?

"the right to bear arms" shall not be infringed. You tell me smart boy, how does banning assault rifles "infringe" on your right to bear arms? If it is implemented, can you bear arms? I am quite sure you didn't read the Scalia opinion in Heller. The constitution does not give you the right to bear any arm, anywhere, anytime. I know all about a class c license, so hell, let's make assault weapons only permissible with a class c license, then they will not be "banned". I am fine with that. Hell, I will even give all you AR-15 owners thirty days to get your class c or turn your weapon in. But if you don't, and you are caught with one--minimum one year in jail and a $5,000 fine.

And I got to tell you, you gun nuts are precisely that, flippin ass nuts. You don't know jackshit about gun laws, your knowledge of guns themselves is extremely limited. And your knowledge of the Constitution and SCOTUS rulings is damn near non-existent. What is more lacking, your knowledge of history. Where were the British headed during the battles of Lexington and Concord? What was the driving force behind the shootout at OK corral? Could you legally "bear" a firearm in Dodge City during the 1800's?
What the fuck is an assault rifle ? I was in the Army got two kids who joined up, a couple of cousins, my Dad, 2 Uncles and my maternal Grandfather served in Vietnam. None of us used an AR-15. It has never been fielded by the US military. The only similarities between it an the weapon most of my family where issued is cosmetic,that's it.

Class C ? What the fuck are you talking about , a commercial drivers license ? No, maybe a fire extinguisher. If you would have said Class III firearms licensing then I would have known what you are talking about. Those are for machine guns. The AR-15 is a semi-automatic. You talk about my knowledge but you fucking gun grabbing freaks can't get any of your lies or lack of knowledge straight. With people like yourself it's hard to determine if your lying or just ignorant. With that Class C comment I'm leaning more towards the latter and I don't argue with morons. It serves no purpose. Later loon.

So, let's say semiautomatic weapons of all types are banned. And let's say that killers then start using shotguns and revolvers instead. Are you going to use the same argument against those guns, too. And what will you be calling for then?
Let's wait for the results of semiautomatic long guns restrictions. If mass murders, homicides and suicides go up, the argument can be made to take the restrictions off semiautomatic long guns.

Wow, what a pitiful rebuttal.

I mean we are over 250 posts into this thread and to this point not a single individual has managed to provide a single advantage of an AR-15 that distinguishes it as superior to other weapons. It seems to have one advantage, I will admit it. The AR-15 is the superior weapon to be used when shooting up elementary schools and shopping centers.

No one, not a single assault weapon supporter, has even been willing to address the cost/benefit analysis that I have laid out. We know the cost of legal assault rifles. And it is pretty damn high. There must some significant benefit to this price being extracted from our society, often times paid with the lives of children, that justifies the continued legality of the assault rifle.

And I got to tell you, compensating for your tiny dick, making you feel like Johnny soldier, or it being cool, ain't a "significant" benefit. Matter of fact, it starts making all you assault weapon supporters look like you are one tantrum away from shooting up an elementary school tomorrow. Because let's be honest here. Those people that have shot up elementary schools and killed innocent children and young teachers, they probably had tiny dicks. They probably felt like they were Johnny solider carrying that AR-15 into the school. And they probably, for most, for the first time in their lives, felt "cool".

And at some point, well you assault weapon supporters are going to have to start bearing some of the responsibility for these shootings. It is ironic that the very same constituency that opposes abortion supports assault rifles. Damn easy for you to oppose abortion, easy for you to tell someone else what they must do with their future. No skin off your nose. And damn easy for you to support legal ownership of assault rifles. Ain't your kid's or loved ones being shot and killed. No skin of your nose.

But I will tell you this. One of my loved ones ends up getting killed in a mass shooting from an assault rifle, well I will hunt down those that enabled that action like the rabid dogs they are.
The AWB had no effect on murder or crime and that was why it was allowed to sunset.

And I'm sorry for your loss but blaming people who had nothing to do with that crime simply because they own guns is ridiculous.

Law abiding gun owners who will never commit murder do not "enable" murderers

You are a foolish coward. Focusing on solving government over reach with guns and more guns is beyond butt stupid.
You thinking that guns will solve problems is the same thinking a sick SOB who killed 19 children and 2 adults felt guns would solve his problem. The same as the SOB in Tulsa who used a gun in killing 3, today, felt guns would solve his problems.
The sick son of a bitches who think guns are the solution for all their problems have to go.
I never said one word about solving government overreach with guns.

Stop making shit up

And why is it you idiots cannot understand that law abiding gun owners who will never commit any crime never mind murder are not respoanible for the crimes of a minuscule fraction of a percent of the population?

I'm going out to the gun range in a couple of hours this morning. I will shoot my Colt 6920. I will use a ten round magazine because I will be shooting from the bench and it is better than 30 rd.

Shooting holes in paper at 100 and 300 yds. (90 and 270 Meters for you Communists).

It will be fun for me. I will enjoy it.

Why should I have the AR taken away from me by the filthy ass oppressive government because some nutcase uses one for a crime?

Where is the justice in that?

Great, thanks for playing. There is no distinct advantage to the assault rifle configuration, therefore, it has no place in our society. But tell me, how many schools have been shot up with the second rifle?

Look up the point sailed right over your head.

The cosmetics of a rifle absolutely do not matter.

small-dick-energy-jpg.651403
Yeah, right. That's why you bought an aircraft carrier.

And why is it you idiots cannot understand that law abiding gun owners who will never commit any crime never mind murder are not respoanible for the crimes of a minuscule fraction of a percent of the population?
Your selfish fears are responsible for both the easy access to firearms and the huge numbers of firearms in the US, which lead to high rates of mass shootings and firearm homicides.
Just sayin'.
I mean you guys can shoot each other up all you like, but pretending you don't know why it's happening got old really quickly.

Your selfish fears are responsible for both the easy access to firearms and the huge numbers of firearms in the US, which lead to high rates of mass shootings and firearm homicides.
I have no fears selfish or otherwise.

The murder rate of the US is almost exactly what it was in 1950. That's BEFORE those evil AR 15s were even around

The murder rate in the UK is almost exactly what it was in 1950 that's BEFORE all their draconian gun laws were passed in the 60's.

What can we deduce from this?

Gun laws do not lower the murder rate
The availability of a single type of rifle does not increase the murder rate.

What can we deduce from this?
The selfish fears of US citizens which lead to the easy availability and high numbers of firearms in circulation mean the US has a much higher rate of homicides and mass killings than other developed nations.

After all, ≈50% of US homicides are committed with handguns.

For example the UK which historically has much lower numbers of firearms in circulation than the US has a much lower historic rate of homicides.

The intention and effect of tightening the firearms laws in the UK was to reduce the rate of mass killings. The firearm homicide rate was already acceptable enough.

Everyone can see that hasn't happened in the US.

Last edited:
The selfish fears of US citizens which lead to the easy availability and high numbers of firearms in circulation mean the US has a much higher rate of homicides and mass killings than other developed nations.

After all, ≈50% of US homicides are committed with handguns.

For example the UK, which historically has much lower numbers of firearms in circulation than the US, has a much lower historic rate of homicides.

The murder rate of the US is ALMOST EXACTLY what it was in 1950.

There were fewer guns and no evil AR 15s in 1950.

You are so ignorant about what is going on in this country that you have absolutely nothing of substance to offer on any subject.

We have the murder rate we do because it's what the powers that be want.

We have the gun violence we do because it's what the powers that be want.

The FACT is that the vast majority of murders are young minority males killing other young minority males and the state and federal governments just do not give a single FUCK about it.

We all know where the most murders occur and we all know that the cops have abandoned policing those neighborhoods and that DA offices all over this country drop most gun charges in plea deals.

So educate yourself on what's going on here

Last edited:
I never said one word about solving government overreach with guns.

Stop making shit up

Your multiple posts speak for themself.
I'm going out to the gun range in a couple of hours this morning. I will shoot my Colt 6920. I will use a ten round magazine because I will be shooting from the bench and it is better than 30 rd.

Shooting holes in paper at 100 and 300 yds. (90 and 270 Meters for you Communists).

It will be fun for me. I will enjoy it.

Why should I have the AR taken away from me by the filthy ass oppressive government because some nutcase uses one for a crime?

Where is the justice in that?
The mindset of a person who values gun possession over the lives of children.
No suggestions on how to tap down gun violence in the US. He says one thing as all gun crazies, "don't take my guns away" Our murder rate by guns is 4 times any other developed country WHY, because of dumb shits like Flash and Blue Man.

1654196131222.png

"Every Communist (democrat) must grasp the truth, 'Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.' Our principle is that the (democrat) Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the (democrat) Party" - Mao, dem spokesperson for "sensible gun control", 2022

Your multiple posts speak for themself.

The mindset of a person who values gun possession over the lives of children.
No suggestions on how to tap down gun violence in the US. He says one thing as all gun crazies, "don't take my guns away" Our murder rate by guns is 4 times any other developed country WHY, because of dumb shits like Flash and Blue Man.

View attachment 653143
Most gun crime in the US is among druggies, gang bangers and street thug Blacks and Browns in Democrat controlled big city shitholes, that don't adhere to existing laws.

If we ship them our Negroes and Hispanics then their gun crime rate would sky rocket, regardless of whatever laws they have.

Forum List

Back