Where in the real world are AR-15 and the like are used for good?

Where in the real world are AR-15 and the like are used for good?
Their value is in reducing the intense and debilitating anxiety and paranoia that The Commies and/or Deep State and/or White Replacement Paratroopers will be knocking at your door any minute to send you to a concentration camp owned and operated by George Soros and Hillary Clinton.

MAGA media has done its job well for 30+ years.

Their value is in reducing the intense and debilitating anxiety and paranoia that The Commies and/or Deep State and/or White Replacement Paratroopers will be knocking at your door any minute to send you to a concentration camp owned and operated by George Soros and Hillary Clinton.

What MAGA media?

What does "AR" mean?

I don't see why it should make a difference whether an honest citizen has a military grade version or a civilian version, as long as they're trained and are responsible enough not to let weapons get stolen. It's a distinction without a difference.

Are you serious or tongue in cheek.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I don't see why it should make a difference whether an honest citizen has a military grade version or a civilian version, as long as they're trained and are responsible enough not to let weapons get stolen. It's a distinction without a difference.
There are no military-grade ARs. No military in the world fields them.

It is actually common to have a home invader met with a bullet from an AR. They are no different from a bolt action, only difference is that they shoot faster. They're not machine guns though, people act like they are.
My understanding is a non-repeating firearm in use like a robbery is preferred because there is less likely to be collateral damage. Maybe one of your own family members could be shot. If you are incompetent with a firearm, an AR-15 will help make sure you don't miss but who knows what else you will hit.

The true meaning of the 2nd amendment is citizenry and state militias can have all military grade arms. That reality went away centuries ago. The 2nd amendment's true rights were curtailed a few decades after our Constitution was written. As military weapons progressed, citizens were not allowed to possess.

My understanding is a non-repeating firearm in use like a robbery is preferred because there is less likely to be collateral damage. Maybe one of your own family members could be shot. If you are incompetent with a firearm, an AR-15 will help make sure you don't miss but who knows what else you will hit.

How exactly does an AR make it less likely you'll miss?

Forum List

Back