Where in the real world are AR-15 and the like are used for good?

Look, I know logic is not your strong suit. But listen, those examples you trumpet, could another gun, not an AR-15, provided equal or even better results? The statement about those people being killed by assailants ASSUMES that if they didn't have an AR-15 they wouldn't have had a gun at all. I contend that is a false assumption.

And evidently you are not paying attention here. I have provided one reason to ban the AR-15. The "cost" of that particular type of gun being legal, and perhaps even more importantly, easy to access by almost anyone that can throw some cash over the counter, far exceeds any "value" that the AR-15 provides to our society.

Which side of that cost benefit equation would you like to address? I mean you have attempted to address the benefit side, your hunting articles for instance. And this is what I gather, while not the chosen gun of any of the authors of any of the articles you listed, the AR-15 might be a reasonable choice for young inexperienced hunters, or small frail women, due to its lighter weight and less kick. It could also be an option for hunters new to deer that already own an AR-15 and don't want to make an investment in a BETTER OPTION. Finally, the ammo is cheaper, so perhaps cheap asses might be willing to accept the many downsides listed in your articles, because of the cheap ammo.

Well first, I am going to tell you. The last person I want in the field while I am hunting deer, and note, I said hunting, not sitting in a damn tree stand waiting to ambush one, is some inexperienced hunter sporting an AR-15 sitting in a damn tree stand as I am tracking a deer from downwind. And I got to tell you, if the only ammo you can afford is that for your AR-15 you damn sure can't afford the hunting license or the deer tag.

I mean I got to be honest. Hunting today is not that much different than it was 300 years ago. I mean there are some people today, I know several, that put every bit of protein on their family's table throughout the year with a rifle, a shotgun, and a fishing pole. But they are few and far between. Just like three hundred years ago there were skilled hunters and great marksmen that could earn a very good living with those same three tools. But again, they were few and far between. Deer, rabbits, raccoons, they are all more plentiful today than three hundred years ago. Mostly because of a bunch of amateur Wild Bill Hickock wannabes with a hunting license. Hell, my cats kill more rabbits than all the hunters in the county combined.
Oh, hush, you twat. You don't get to decide what people can own.

I will flat out tell you there are much better options than an AR-15. Top of the list, a .410 double barrel coach gun. If you have to have a semi-automatic, go with a 12 gauge. Chance of collateral damage is much lower and accuracy is not a problem. Stopping power if also greater.
I will flat-out tell you nobody gives a shit about your opinions, except the other gun-grabbing fascist pussies.

2A has kept us semi-free and far better off than China, Australia and Canada. Burns your Fascist heart, don't it

We have the precise type of abusive Federal Government the Framers wanted to defend against when they implemented 2A
People like you could create your own reality. A fearful, ugly reality. The majority of America do not think or act like you. They will prevent your perverse reality from happening.

Sooo...you want the gun owners to disarm the gun owners.

You are stupid as fuck, little man.
No, the good people to kick ass on the bad people. You be a really bad piece of dung.
It would be nice to have a good fist fight but cowardice, fearful, paranoid wooses like you will shoot the anyone who may harm you. You probably could not punch yourself out of a paper bag.

No, the good people to kick ass on the bad people. You be a really bad piece of dung.
It would be nice to have a good fist fight but cowardice, fearful, paranoid wooses like you will shoot the anyone who may harm you. You probably could not punch yourself out of a paper bag.
I don't own any firearms, you flatulent retard. :auiqs.jpg:

Their value is in reducing the intense and debilitating anxiety and paranoia that The Commies and/or Deep State and/or White Replacement Paratroopers will be knocking at your door any minute to send you to a concentration camp owned and operated by George Soros and Hillary Clinton.

MAGA media has done its job well for 30+ years.

While you retards spin your fantasy about concentration camps run by Soros, in the real world, another bunch of kids will get shot by the guns you idiots adore. Hope you are happy.

Your multiple posts speak for themself.

The mindset of a person who values gun possession over the lives of children.
No suggestions on how to tap down gun violence in the US. He says one thing as all gun crazies, "don't take my guns away" Our murder rate by guns is 4 times any other developed country WHY, because of dumb shits like Flash and Blue Man.

View attachment 653143
So what do you want? You want everyone to turn in their guns? Otherwise we'd rather see kids killed?

People like you could create your own reality. A fearful, ugly reality. The majority of America do not think or act like you. They will prevent your perverse reality from happening.

Fearful? Not me! The majority of Americans find Fascist democrats toxic!

Convicted felon?
Nope. I just don't feel threatened around here. No leftists.
A real phony who uses guns for a moniker.
I've explained it. It's a painting of fictional guns being held by a fictional character. And you're still afraid of them.

What a sissy bedwetter.
Talks tough about guns. And does not own any Unbelievable.
You don't have to believe it. You have absolutely zero say in the matter. You don't seem to understand that.

Your hurt little feewings aren't going to get anyone to give up their rights, you moron. You don't seem to understand that, either.

So what do you want? You want everyone to turn in their guns? Otherwise we'd rather see kids killed?
What absolute dumbass thinking. Everyone does not have to turn in their guns but we need ways to try and keep guns out of certain people's hands.
You gun freaks do not get it.

Forum List

Back