Where in the real world are AR-15 and the like are used for good?

Nope. I just don't feel threatened around here. No leftists.

I've explained it. It's a painting of fictional guns being held by a fictional character. And you're still afraid of them.

What a sissy bedwetter.

You don't have to believe it. You have absolutely zero say in the matter. You don't seem to understand that.

Your hurt little feewings aren't going to get anyone to give up their rights, you moron. You don't seem to understand that, either.
A good beat down may knock some sense into you.

Drunk driving and doctors kill more people than guns do every year....

Even swimming pools and bathtubs are responsible for more deaths and injuries than guns.

Where's the venomous outrage over these things?

Instead of being the puppet of some politician whose motives are suspect by profession....begin using your own brain and pay attention to the truth.

Your multiple posts speak for themself.

The mindset of a person who values gun possession over the lives of children.
No suggestions on how to tap down gun violence in the US. He says one thing as all gun crazies, "don't take my guns away" Our murder rate by guns is 4 times any other developed country WHY, because of dumb shits like Flash and Blue Man.

View attachment 653143
As your posts speak for your idiocy

Even swimming pools and bathtubs are responsible for more deaths and injuries than guns.

Instead of being the puppet of some politician whose motives are suspect by profession....begin using your own brain and pay attention to the truth.
The television news (Sesame Street for adult children) is where they get their baying orders from. They're such good hounds.

Driving, Doctors have regulations so we do not have incompetent Doctors and drivers. Swimming pools and bathtubs have regulations so they ar installed and maintained safely for users.
We are asking for the same for guns.

I am glad you brought this up John. You make a good point to regulate guns.

The thing is, nobody ever resisted leftist tyranny with alcohol, medical treatment, swimming pools, and bathtubs.

That's what it's all about. They want people unable to resist their attempts at tyranny.

Driving, Doctors have regulations so we do not have incompetent Doctors and drivers. Swimming pools and bathtubs have regulations so they ar installed and maintained safely for users.
We are asking for the same for guns.

I am glad you brought this up John. You make a good point to regulate guns.

Good thing we have 20,000+ gun laws.

Their value is in reducing the intense and debilitating anxiety and paranoia that The Commies and/or Deep State and/or White Replacement Paratroopers will be knocking at your door any minute to send you to a concentration camp owned and operated by George Soros and Hillary Clinton.

MAGA media has done its job well for 30+ years.
Tell that to Ukraine.

It's funny how you think you're the guy to do it. You're as intimidating as Obama's Pajama Boy. :auiqs.jpg:
I may not be the one to do it, but someone should give you a beat down to knock some sense in you.
What happened to the good old days when men were men and settled disagreements with their fists. Girly boys like you are scared of a good fist fight.

Good thing we have 20,000+ gun laws.
Regulations on doctors, cars, swimming pools and bathtubs change as needed. You get rid of regulations that are not effective and implement regulations for safety of the population.
Let's get rid of any useless gun regulations and implement new ones that can have a better chance of protecting children and innocents while allowing non-dangerous citizens to possess guns for hunting, sport and protection.
No regulation is perfect but can help protecting children and innocents from the mentally ill and violent individuals.

I may not be the one to do it...
You will not. That question is settled.
...but someone should give you a beat down to knock some sense in you.
Leftists are unhinged. If you could make rational arguments to support your ideas, you wouldn't need to threaten people with violence to get them to change their minds.
What happened to the good old days when men were men and settled disagreements with their fists. Girly boys like you are scared of a good fist fight.
I haven't been in a fist fight since high school.

Because I don't hang around idiotic, psychopathic leftists.

So, once again, we see a leftist demanding someone else do the heavy lifting.

Do it yourself, or shut the fuck up.

You will not. That question is settled.

Leftists are unhinged. If you could make rational arguments to support your ideas, you wouldn't need to threaten people with violence to get them to change their minds.

I haven't been in a fist fight since high school.

Because I don't hang around idiotic, psychopathic leftists.

So, once again, we see a leftist demanding someone else do the heavy lifting.

Do it yourself, or shut the fuck up.
That is the problem. Too many people stopped settling disagreements with a good fist fight if negotiations do not work.
Now people settle those same disagreements with a gun.
I say bring back the fist fight.

Regulations on doctors, cars, swimming pools and bathtubs change as needed. You get rid of regulations that are not effective and implement regulations for safety of the population.
Let's get rid of any useless gun regulations and implement new ones that can have a better chance of protecting children and innocents while allowing non-dangerous citizens to possess guns for hunting, sport and protection.
No regulation is perfect but can help protecting children and innocents from the mentally ill and violent individuals.
Which new gun regulation do you recommend that would have prevented any of the latest shootings?

I may not be the one to do it, but someone should give you a beat down to knock some sense in you.
I used to relish the idea of having brain-damage-infliction contests with people who pushed me too far. But since that is illegal, I was resigned to demonstrating that the pen is mightier than the sword. And then I found out that using a pen on someone is even more illegal than using your fists, besides being much less mightier than the sword.

Anyway, I hear knife-fighters call fist-fighters girly boys . . .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back