Where Does All the White Rage Go When Donald Trump Loses?

Once the Right wing media realized it was a Trump supporting White Right wing cop killer in Iowa...you could hear this

You do realize that Trump has been one of the most pro-cop candidates this country has EVER had, right?

If this moron at least had the wherewithal to attack a media studio or federal government property, then maybe you would have a point.

ptbw, the fact you are right does not excuse the forever lying and decrying by the alt right fascists.

Live by the lie, die by the lie.

And now this terrible crime is clearly committed by an alt right fucking crazy.

This may cost Trump Iowa. If it does, he will lose.

ptbw, the fact you are right does not excuse the forever lying and decrying by the alt right fascists.

Live by the lie, die by the lie.

And now this terrible crime is clearly committed by an alt right fucking crazy.

This may cost Trump Iowa. If it does, he will lose.
It is not going to cost Trump anything.

If that were all it took to destroy a candidate, then the actions of Hillary supporters destroying Trump signs, attacking Trump supporters at Trump rallies, and blocking off public roads to prevent access to Trump rallies would alone put Hillary in the single digits nationwide.

OK BLM, you can have the last word.

That's because I actually use words, not cartoons.

View attachment 96462

Mr. Cartoons

What makes dumb people like you believe that black voters have to be led or convinced to KNOW that republicans are anti-black when republicans do that so well all by themselves?

0717-paul-ryan-interns-instagram-8.jpg

367436AD00000578-0-image-a-11_1469053493516.jpg

Can you spot the difference?

Don't worry .. after Trump loses, republicans will have no choice but to actively and aggressively seek to add some color to their whiteness.

View attachment 96462

Mr. Cartoons

What makes dumb people like you believe that black voters have to be led or convinced to KNOW that republicans are anti-black when republicans do that so well all by themselves?

Don't worry .. after Trump loses, republicans will have no choice but to actively and aggressively seek to add some color to their whiteness.
That is Wisconsin, dipshit.

Even the Democrats are basically all white.

View attachment 96462

Mr. Cartoons

What, is he gonna empty the prisons?

View attachment 96462

Mr. Cartoons

More cartoons.

An uneducated intellectual grapefruit .. and a typical Trump supporter. :0)

View attachment 96462

Mr. Cartoons

More cartoons.

An uneducated intellectual grapefruit .. and a typical Trump supporter. :0)
tumblr_inline_nz4g5weTdE1tedrp5_540.jpg

View attachment 96462

Mr. Cartoons

No, you are not getting out of prison.

I'm not in prison, liar, but your skank will be. I wish I worked at a fed segregation unit where she will b. I'd love to refuse that whore everythig I could!

I'm not in prison, liar, but your skank will be. I wish I worked at a fed segregation unit where she will b. I'd love to refuse that whore everythig I could!
That makes no sense. So prison is rotting your brain.

It makes sense if you know anything about working in a prison, which you don't. all you know is how to post bad simple minded lies about your skank.

It makes sense if you know anything about working in a prison, which you don't. all you know is how to post bad simple minded lies about your skank.
You don't work in a prison. You never have. You are a prisoner of the state. Rightfully so.

View attachment 96462

Mr. Cartoons

.. and typical of the Republican Party you asswipe.

There were more Black democrats elected to the US Congress in 1970 then there have been elected Black republicans to Congress since Reconstruction .. COLLECTIVELY.

What is your argument dummy .. that republicans have lots oif Blacks within their all white party?

As if anyone had to guess why Blacks don't vote for republicans .. just as ALL non-white groups in America don't vote for republicans.

You don't work in a prison. You never have. You are a prisoner of the state. Rightfully so.
You are the poorest shill liar here.

View attachment 96462

Mr. Cartoons

.. and typical of the Republican Party you asswipe.

There were more Black democrats elected to the US Congress in 1970 then there have been elected Black republicans to Congress since Reconstruction .. COLLECTIVELY.

What is your argument dummy .. that republicans have lots oif Blacks within their all white party?

As if anyone had to guess why Blacks don't vote for republicans .. just as ALL non-white groups in America don't vote for republicans.
Why do you think most white people vote Republican?

Forum List

Back