Where Does All the White Rage Go When Donald Trump Loses?

Jake's just pissed because he's been here calling fir a Hillary landslide for months and once again, he's 180 degrees out of phase with reality.
Show where I said that, and so, Soggy, who can never carry a point, continues lying. :lol:

Interesting question , where do they go what will they do?

There simply are not enough angry white people in America to elect him president. Where will all that anger, which has been slowly building among America’s white working class for half a century, go once it is left without a viable political outlet?

In the months since Donald Trump’s presidential campaign has shifted from amusing diversion to cold political reality, the narrative favored by America’s political and media elite has been one of chickens coming home to roost.

Trump is the P.T. Barnum of 21st-century American politics, a gifted impresario able to spot a sucker a mile off

Uh Oh: Where Does All the White Rage Go When Donald Trump Loses?

You were saying?????

It's this very attitude that is slowly killing the Republican party. The shifting demographics require diversification in order to survive into the future.

View attachment 97665
1dvoiw.jpg

Jake's just pissed because he's been here calling fir a Hillary landslide for months and once again, he's 180 degrees out of phase with reality.

The fun is knowing how much this is eating them up inside. Kids are walking out of school, all kinds of celebrities have threatened to leave the US, the Canadian immigration web site crashed because of all the activity from US citizens. Who would have thought a Trump win would be so much fun and productive at the same time?????

If I would have known it was going to be this good, I would have wrote Trump and asked him to run a lot earlier. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Where does all that rage go when Trump loses. I guess we'll just have to oppress all the non whites.

The fun is knowing how much this is eating them up inside. Kids are walking out of school, all kinds of celebrities have threatened to leave the US, the Canadian immigration web site crashed because of all the activity from US citizens. Who would have thought a Trump win would be so much fun and productive at the same time?????

If I would have known it was going to be this good, I would have wrote Trump and asked him to run a lot earlier. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
You are entitled to your moment of success, faye.

You all have earned it.

I wish I could have seen Hillary's reaction the moment she realized she was going to lose. lol

I wish I could have seen Hillary's reaction the moment she realized she was going to lose. lol

Probably didn't effect her much until she sobered up. But she was probably pleased with Trumps acceptance speech where he praised her for her lifelong work in politics. It gives her some assurance that he won't pursue actions into locking her up.

Faye, Obama will negotiate a deal with Trump on that, or he will pardon Clinton.

Faye, Obama will negotiate a deal with Trump on that, or he will pardon Clinton.

He can't pardon anybody once he's out of office like you on the left would like to believe. She wouldn't even be indicted until Trump is sworn in.

But I don't know that he would stop his new AG from doing something different. If Comey does't retire, Trump will probably give him a new office about the size of 6X10 until his contract is expired.

He can't pardon anybody once he's out of office like you on the left would like to believe. She wouldn't even be indicted until Trump is sworn in.

But I don't know that he would stop his new AG from doing something different. If Comey does't retire, Trump will probably give him a new office about the size of 6X10 until his contract is expired.
Only you are saying that. No one else has suggesting any such special kind of stupid like you, faye.

Do you understand that ex parte Garland gives the president the right to blanket pardon a person for anything up to the day of the pardon, whether charged, or investigated, or not, faye?

Obama can pardon Clinton, and that is the end of it.

Only you are saying that. No one else has suggesting any such special kind of stupid like you, faye.

Do you understand that ex parte Garland gives the president the right to blanket pardon a person for anything up to the day of the pardon, whether charged, or investigated, or not, faye?

Sure he can, if she's willing to admit guilt of the things she may be charged for which is quite a laundry list. She would have to admit to lying to Congress, possibly lying to the FBI, admitting that the Clinton Scam foundation is just that--a scam.

Don't count your chickens. These are some very arrogant people you're talking about here. That's why she always thought she was above the law.

Sure he can, if she's willing to admit guilt of the things she may be charged for which is quite a laundry list. She would have to admit to lying to Congress, possibly lying to the FBI, admitting that the Clinton Scam foundation is just that--a scam.

Don't count your chickens. These are some very arrogant people you're talking about here. That's why she always thought she was above the law.
She has to admit nothing. She does not have to say anything. Faye, she is not going to be forced to talk, she is not going to be indicted, she is going to walk a way to a billionaire's life and spend it with her grandchildren. Yep, she sure is being punished.

She has to admit nothing. She does not have to say anything. Faye, she is not going to be forced to talk, she is not going to be indicted, she is going to walk a way to a billionaire's life and spend it with her grandchildren. Yep, she sure is being punished.

How can a President grant a pardon for crimes that were not admitted? It doesn't work that way. You either have to be charged, convicted, or an admission of guilt has to be offered. You can't grant a pardon for no reason at all.

How can a President grant a pardon for crimes that were not admitted? It doesn't work that way. You either have to be charged, convicted, or an admission of guilt has to be offered. You can't grant a pardon for no reason at all.
Faye, you are woefully uneducated. You don't have to be charged, convicted, indicted, crosseyed, or bat left handed.

Read ex parte Garland, where is all explained.

Faye, you are woefully uneducated. You don't have to be charged, convicted, indicted, crosseyed, or bat left handed.

Read ex parte Garland, where is all explained.

"It appears that a pardon can be rejected, and must be affirmatively accepted to be officially recognized by the courts. Acceptance also carries with it an admission of guilt.[26] However, the federal courts have yet to make it clear how this logic applies to persons who are deceased (such as Henry Ossian Flipper, who was pardoned by Bill Clinton), those who are relieved from penalties as a result of general amnesties and those whose punishments are relieved via a commutation of sentence (which cannot be rejected in any sense of the language).[27]"

Where Does All the White Rage Go When Donald Trump Loses?

I guess it all went to the polls to put Trump in the White House!

Forum List

Back