Where Did Nickolas Cruz Get the Money ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Reports about the Parkland killer, Nikolas Cruz, said, in addition to the AR-15 rifle he used in the massacre, , he also owned an AK-47, plus some other guns and knives.

I own a small pistol, a .380 semiautomatic. I paid $350 for it, and it was one of th cheapest ones on the market. I'd imagine an assault rifle is considerably more expensive. So to have an arsenal like Cruz had, he must have laid out quite a bit of cash for them (unless he stole them).

I'm just wondering where an anti-social screwball like Cruz, who isn't likely to have held a sready jobm could have gotten all the money to buy this stuff.

Another thing I wonder about is the couple who took Cruz in after his mother died last November. He was with them for 3 months, and they said he was quiet and well-behaved. But they got no knowledge of the cops visiting his home, 39 times in 7 years ? Nobody informed them about that ?

I saw it said in another chat here that both his parents are dead and what his mom left behind is worth 800,000 dollars. Is that all true? I don't know.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I saw that too, I guess he had rich parents.

This is an appropriate and timely thread, due to the State invading American families by directly extorting money from their children's bank accounts (Food Coercion thread). The scenario is an armed atheist in the classroom protecting the kids from both the Extortionists and the nutcase shooters. Since god is death, the parents risk having their kids convert to atheism which threatens their plans about wills and inheritances. Cruz's money was apparently from an inheritance.

Inheritance probably. I heard the woman that took him in is suing for it.

Reports about the Parkland killer, Nikolas Cruz, said, in addition to the AR-15 rifle he used in the massacre, , he also owned an AK-47, plus some other guns and knives.

I own a small pistol, a .380 semiautomatic. I paid $350 for it, and it was one of th cheapest ones on the market. I'd imagine an assault rifle is considerably more expensive. So to have an arsenal like Cruz had, he must have laid out quite a bit of cash for them (unless he stole them).

I'm just wondering where an anti-social screwball like Cruz, who isn't likely to have held a sready jobm could have gotten all the money to buy this stuff.

Another thing I wonder about is the couple who took Cruz in after his mother died last November. He was with them for 3 months, and they said he was quiet and well-behaved. But they got no knowledge of the cops visiting his home, 39 times in 7 years ? Nobody informed them about that ?

I agree. Where the hell was that couple who gave him a home??

How the hell could he have gotten those weapons and no one there know??

He had been stockpiling guns long before his mother died. She may or may not have been giving him an allowance, that part is unclear but probable. Who knows. But I can'[t imagine her giving him enough of an allowance to afford several guns within a years time.

Since his mothers death.....well any money he may have been entitled to, usually takes 'processing time' before payout, especially if it's from an insurance policy or similar.

He had been stockpiling guns long before his mother died. She may or may not have been giving him an allowance, that part is unclear but probable. Who knows. But I can'[t imagine her giving him enough of an allowance to afford several guns within a years time.

Since his mothers death.....well any money he may have been entitled to, usually takes 'processing time' before payout, especially if it's from an insurance policy or similar.

He had a stresser..his mom dying. Then dealing with trailer park girl..idk. Apparently he was already unstable and should have been institutionalized. His mom would have had to buy him the guns, then. I can see not wanting to get rid of guns my mom bought me. I can't see shooting up people I went to schools with, though. I still love most of them to this day.

George Soros.

if you don't have kids and don't have to pay room and board--you can get enough $$$$ working a crappy job
..he could've been working since he was 16 and had plenty
a summer job he might get more hours--full time--easy to get that much

He had a stresser..his mom dying. Then dealing with trailer park girl..idk. Apparently he was already unstable and should have been institutionalized. His mom would have had to buy him the guns, then. I can see not wanting to get rid of guns my mom bought me. I can't see shooting up people I went to schools with, though. I still love most of them to this day.

But I don't think his mom bought the guns. In another thread there is a link to a florida news outlet that had said she had even taken his air soft guns as a disciplinary action for some issue and it is possible he had bought the guns without her knowing about them........and I say that because I know my own kids have done things similar.

if you don't have kids and don't have to pay room and board--you can get enough $$$$ working a crappy job
..he could've been working since he was 16 and had plenty
a summer job he might get more hours--full time--easy to get that much

Florida McDs over $8 an hour

true enough.......if he even had a job. Of all the news about this kid, I haven't found anything of the sort

dana loesch

I saw it said in another chat here that both his parents are dead and what his mom left behind is worth 800,000 dollars. Is that all true? I don't know.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

He has a trust. He can always go to court to get cash from the trust for education training etc. So he went after and got guns to go to a WN NRA Killer Training School

God bless you always!!!

Holly

He has a trust. He can always go to court to get cash from the trust for education training etc. So he went after and got guns to go to a WN NRA Killer Training School

But did he do that? Or is that your speculation of what happened?

But I don't think his mom bought the guns. In another thread there is a link to a florida news outlet that had said she had even taken his air soft guns as a disciplinary action for some issue and it is possible he had bought the guns without her knowing about them........and I say that because I know my own kids have done things similar.

Here's the link..... Nikolas Cruz was investigated after cutting himself on Snapchat, state report shows

Cruz began cutting himself after his relationship broke up, his mother said.

She said her son did not have a firearm. She said she had confiscated his air gun because he didn’t follow house rules about only shooting it “within the backyard and at targets.” It was unclear precisely what he was doing.

Here's the link..... Nikolas Cruz was investigated after cutting himself on Snapchat, state report shows

Cruz began cutting himself after his relationship broke up, his mother said.

She said her son did not have a firearm. She said she had confiscated his air gun because he didn’t follow house rules about only shooting it “within the backyard and at targets.” It was unclear precisely what he was doing.

So DCF dropped the ball..

Forum List

Back