Where Did Nickolas Cruz Get the Money ?

He had been stockpiling guns long before his mother died. She may or may not have been giving him an allowance, that part is unclear but probable. Who knows. But I can'[t imagine her giving him enough of an allowance to afford several guns within a years time.

Since his mothers death.....well any money he may have been entitled to, usually takes 'processing time' before payout, especially if it's from an insurance policy or similar.

He had a stresser..his mom dying. Then dealing with trailer park girl..idk. Apparently he was already unstable and should have been institutionalized. His mom would have had to buy him the guns, then. I can see not wanting to get rid of guns my mom bought me. I can't see shooting up people I went to schools with, though. I still love most of them to this day.

But I don't think his mom bought the guns. In another thread there is a link to a florida news outlet that had said she had even taken his air soft guns as a disciplinary action for some issue and it is possible he had bought the guns without her knowing about them........and I say that because I know my own kids have done things similar.

Here's the link..... Nikolas Cruz was investigated after cutting himself on Snapchat, state report shows

Cruz began cutting himself after his relationship broke up, his mother said.

She said her son did not have a firearm. She said she had confiscated his air gun because he didn’t follow house rules about only shooting it “within the backyard and at targets.” It was unclear precisely what he was doing.

So DCF dropped the ball..

Pretty much everyone dropped the ball on this kid.

He had been stockpiling guns long before his mother died. She may or may not have been giving him an allowance, that part is unclear but probable. Who knows. But I can'[t imagine her giving him enough of an allowance to afford several guns within a years time.

Since his mothers death.....well any money he may have been entitled to, usually takes 'processing time' before payout, especially if it's from an insurance policy or similar.

He had a stresser..his mom dying. Then dealing with trailer park girl..idk. Apparently he was already unstable and should have been institutionalized. His mom would have had to buy him the guns, then. I can see not wanting to get rid of guns my mom bought me. I can't see shooting up people I went to schools with, though. I still love most of them to this day.

But I don't think his mom bought the guns. In another thread there is a link to a florida news outlet that had said she had even taken his air soft guns as a disciplinary action for some issue and it is possible he had bought the guns without her knowing about them........and I say that because I know my own kids have done things similar.

Here's the link..... Nikolas Cruz was investigated after cutting himself on Snapchat, state report shows

She said her son did not have a firearm. She said she had confiscated his air gun because he didn’t follow house rules about only shooting it “within the backyard and at targets.” It was unclear precisely what he was doing.

Maybe a responsible mom and dad would not have.

yeah, they had a lot of balls dying after they adopted him

prolly libtards

Possibly..........but sometimes kids do have a mind of their own no matter how great their parents are

Forum List

Back