Where are the stories on MSM about a ban on KNIVES after the Merced stabbing spree?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Where are all the MSM on this story? It was a STABBING! A hunting knife!
Where is the hysterical call from our President for looking at a "Knife Ban"?
I'm truly curious how this event is so much under the radar screen as a story to the MSM!

A male college student burst into a morning class at a California university with a hunting knife Wednesday and may have killed his intended victim if not for the heroic intervention of a construction worker who ran into the room to break up the attack.
The construction worker and three others were injured, but all are expected to survive. The alleged assailant, described as a college student in his 20s, was shot and killed by campus police as he fled the scene at the University of California, Merced.

4 stabbed, attacker killed at California university

Well, knives don't kill people. People do. Unless they have guns. Then guns kill the people.

Thinking of a current knife collection infomercial, maybe it's time to talk about it. :)

83.jpg

Maybe I shouldn't have bought my grandson a katana for his 13th birthday....

What about CARS, for Christ sake? That lady in Oklahoma (I think) drove her car into a crowd of people killing and injuring dozens of them.

Ban cars!

Where are all the MSM on this story? It was a STABBING! A hunting knife!
Where is the hysterical call from our President for looking at a "Knife Ban"?
I'm truly curious how this event is so much under the radar screen as a story to the MSM!

A male college student burst into a morning class at a California university with a hunting knife Wednesday and may have killed his intended victim if not for the heroic intervention of a construction worker who ran into the room to break up the attack.
The construction worker and three others were injured, but all are expected to survive. The alleged assailant, described as a college student in his 20s, was shot and killed by campus police as he fled the scene at the University of California, Merced.

4 stabbed, attacker killed at California university

Here we go, the full-retard talking point... Why not ban X because of this....??? LOL

People, if you didn't stay in school, stay off of discussion forums....

bptgxEJb.jpeg

What about CARS, for Christ sake? That lady in Oklahoma (I think) drove her car into a crowd of people killing and injuring dozens of them.

Ban cars!
I agree! I wrote a thread with just that topic!

All of this though just further illustrates the agenda of the MSM and what THEY think is important for you and I to know about.
Their agenda is the same as the Democrat party agenda!

This is from a hardened 30+ year TV news anchor...
YET Bob Schieffer who WE ALL KNOW as a "Newsman" said it best when he unknowingly proved the BIAS of the MSM!!!
Bob Schieffer is retiring, with Sunday's "Face The Nation"
Most of the information is wrong and some of it is wrong on purpose.
It is our job, I think, in mainstream journalism to try to cut through this mall of information and tell people what we think is relevant and what they need to know.
That is the job of the journalist and I have to say it’s harder and harder.
"
Stunning Admission By Retiring MSM Journalist - States MSM Should Decide Relevancy Of News And Determine What People "Need To Know," Laments The "Revolution Of Communications"

And remember he is part of this group: Where did the MSM put their money in 2008?
In 2008 85% of media donated money to Democrats!
1,160 (85%) of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters

What we have to do to alter this MSM biased reporting is to balance with the FACTS...i.e. banning guns isn't a solution as we don't need ANY MORE stupid laws that ONLY law abiding people are obeying!
JUST enforce the laws that exist in the the 300 federal,state gun laws or the 3,144 counties or 19,354 towns and cities laws!. I know CT among several states have proposed gun owners have liability insurance, but all that is moot. The reason is if a person like Mercer who was motivated by the notoriety of the TV reporters killer, what good would training,etc. have for this person much less a liability insurance! He would have passed.
Why all this national angst about a total of 381 deaths by mass shootings when in Chicago Shot & Killed: 359 Illustrating Chicago Crime, Murder and Mayhem at heyjackass.com Chicago is ranked last in terms of federal gun law enforcement in 2012, according to a new report from Syracuse University's Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse, which tracks federal data. Chicago, Los Angeles, New York Prosecuted Fewest Federal Gun Crimes

Forum List

Back