Where are the Republicans?

Prolly a good thing I didn't mention the jailer mocking the kids saying they needed a conductor. Wouldn't want to be too aggressive, sarcastic or unfunny on this topic.

This plan Trump devised to take children away from those coming here is obviously the worst possible idea. To do this as a deterrent.

Where are the Republican Senators, Representatives?

Where are the any Republicans?

Sitting & doing nothing will reverberate in November.

They will let Donald Trump perform one of the worst acts a government has ever done to families & children. Done purposefully to force pain & despair onto infants & toddlers in order to enforce a policy.

Shame on easch & every one of the,. Shame on each & every one of the posters that agree with this disaster.

You will all rot in Hell in this afront against God, nature & the United States of America.

Fuck you people, Fuck those Republicans, Fuck Jeffv Sessions, fuck Donald Trump for lowering this country to the level of countries we used to rail against their human rights.
Fuck you. We're a nation of laws. Blame the parents for putting their children in jeopardy by breaking our laws.

We're a nation of laws? Tell that to Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, and the cabal of criminals that is the Trump regime.

And in case your dumbass isn't aware, it is the law for a mother with her child fleeing violence and terrorism to seek asylum at the border.
...of the first country you arrive in.

Mexico.

That's not true when it turns into a mass migration. Which is what our Southern border is facing right now. The MILLIONS fleeing the Mid East and Africa recently had to go thru Greece and Italy and the Balkans to get into the HEART of the EU because it wasn't a Greek or Italian problem. It BECAME an EU problem.

Mexico can't possibly be the ONLY port of "amnesty". And WE have to redefine amnesty to EXCLUDE the fact that you live in a shithole country that can't keep you or your family safe from gangs and cartels. We have our OWN gang and cartel problems to deal with..
That was in reference to the immediate need for asylum.

If they are seeking asylum than it needs to be done in an orderly fashion.

"Our own making."

This whole issue was supposed to have been resolved when Reagan agreed to amnesty.

Children are being dumped at our border and we are expected to feed, clothe, house, educate and support them.

I don't know about any of you but I want Congress to do their job and put an end to this continued nightmare.

Sneak across the border, you go to jail.

Your children fed and put on a plane back home.

When you get out you walk your ass back to your homeland and know you will never use your children as an anchor to get citizenship.

Ok.

Can I rely on you for an honest answer?

Lets say that you wake up tomorrow and there are no illegal aliens in this nation? Will you be richer? No. Will you be safer? No. Will you have more liberty? No. Will you notice any difference at all? Likely not.

Agree?

Of course you don’t. Tell us some lies.
You like to put words in people's mouths Candycorn.

I'm not against immigration.

Come here legally.

If you are seeking asylum go to the border facility, not wait till you get caught border jumping, then claim asylum.

Don't send your children alone or with someone else and expect to come later.

There are 1/2 million hispanics in
Maryland. Many are illegal.

I don't know where you are from and what effect the illegal population has on you, but we are overcrowded, including our schools. The crime affects all of us. The gangs. Drug trade.

The race wars between the blacks and hispanics.

The decline in the neighborhoods they move into. The over crowded homes with multiple families.

Yes it does affect me.

Now. You want to continue calling me a liar?

I don’t have to. You’re demonstrating it yourself.
How's it feel to live in an uninformed bubble?

I’m quite well informed actually.

The conservative answer to whenever I ask the question about how your life will change always centers on the negative. Although to your credit, yours is more vague. Somehow an over crowded home you’re not living in affects your life? Yeah okay.
Candycorn...

I can't give you the "conservative" answer.

I've never been a Republican nor a conservative.

...Look Mr Bigoted POS, you bigots & racist little fucks...
Your tell 'em, Princess.

...are outnumbered here in this country...
November 8, 2016 tells a different story.

...Yes, you think because your little orange bigoted buddy was elected that this makes you something...
Personally, I voted for Her Thighness, Shrillary... although I felt like taking a shower afterwards.

I definitely buy into what Drumpf is selling on the subject of Illegal Aliens - it's just that I think he's too high a price to pay, for what I want.

Boy-oh-boy did your get your wires crossed on that one, Junior.

...But it does not. You are still a piece of garbage.
Mind your manners in the presence of your betters, Sugar Britches, and stick to the topic at hand.

Wow…only if there was someone that could do something about governmental policy. Maybe with an executive order or something? Oh wait, that would hurt him politically.

DACA was an exec order. It got bruised in the courts and sent back for Congress to act on. Same with this deal. It got damaged in the courts. The courts said there needed to be actual law. Exec action adds too much uncertainty and instability to operate a massive Fed Govt.

You already have Congress NOT WRITING law -- but directing the AGENCIES to make law and they can take over a DECADE with edicts and retractions and changes. Then Congress IGNORES the mgt and oversight of that process. Citizens, businesses and the AGENCIES THEMSELVES need more finality and clarity or things will just cease to work MORE than they are already hosed.

It's time to go back to making CONGRESS understand the problem BEFORE they task the agencies. Or they'll NEVER understand enough to muck with massive reforms, programs, and issues.

Sort of missed the point there didn't you?

We have a President who has zero problem destroying Obama executive orders. Usually with other EOs.

Now we have an immigration crisis that is of our own making that the President that says, "he hates it" (the crisis) but refuses to issue an EO.
"Our own making."

This whole issue was supposed to have been resolved when Reagan agreed to amnesty.

Children are being dumped at our border and we are expected to feed, clothe, house, educate and support them.

I don't know about any of you but I want Congress to do their job and put an end to this continued nightmare.

When you get out you walk your ass back to your homeland and know you will never use your children as an anchor to get citizenship.

Ok.

Lets say that you wake up tomorrow and there are no illegal aliens in this nation? Will you be richer? No. Will you be safer? No. Will you have more liberty? No. Will you notice any difference at all? Likely not.

Agree?

Lets say that you wake up tomorrow and there are no illegal aliens in this nation? Will you be richer?

Yes.

Will you be safer?

Yes.

Will you have more liberty?

Will I have less liberty?

Will you notice any difference at all?

Yes.
Liar. Give examples.

DACA was an exec order. It got bruised in the courts and sent back for Congress to act on. Same with this deal. It got damaged in the courts. The courts said there needed to be actual law. Exec action adds too much uncertainty and instability to operate a massive Fed Govt.

You already have Congress NOT WRITING law -- but directing the AGENCIES to make law and they can take over a DECADE with edicts and retractions and changes. Then Congress IGNORES the mgt and oversight of that process. Citizens, businesses and the AGENCIES THEMSELVES need more finality and clarity or things will just cease to work MORE than they are already hosed.

It's time to go back to making CONGRESS understand the problem BEFORE they task the agencies. Or they'll NEVER understand enough to muck with massive reforms, programs, and issues.

We have a President who has zero problem destroying Obama executive orders. Usually with other EOs.

Now we have an immigration crisis that is of our own making that the President that says, "he hates it" (the crisis) but refuses to issue an EO.
"Our own making."

Ok.

Agree?

Lets say that you wake up tomorrow and there are no illegal aliens in this nation? Will you be richer?

Yes.

Will you be safer?

Yes.

Yes.

To nobody’s surprise, you give no examples.

I'm late coming here, but I just asked him to give us some examples. He thinks he'd be safer when so far, all of the mass killings have been by white men who were citizens. All of the robberies and home invasions here have been by citizens who were born here.

And, he won't be richer because if we do away with the migrant workers who pick all of our fruits and vegetables, then prices will go WAY up if we have to hire legals to do it. Oh, and that's if they can even find any because we all know the lazy assed people of this country won't do the back breaking work it takes to do those jobs.

He's a typical hate filled trump whore.

"Our own making."

Ok.

Agree?

Yes.

Will you be safer?

Yes.

Yes.
Liar. Give examples.

My local schools will have a much smaller deficit, maybe a surplus, without illegal aliens.
That makes me richer.

Fewer murders, shootings, robberies and DUIs will make me safer.

You need more examples?

"Our own making."

Ok.

Agree?

Yes.

Will you be safer?

Yes.

Yes.

I'm late coming here, but I just asked him to give us some examples. He thinks he'd be safer when so far, all of the mass killings have been by white men who were citizens. All of the robberies and home invasions here have been by citizens who were born here.

And, he won't be richer because if we do away with the migrant workers who pick all of our fruits and vegetables, then prices will go WAY up if we have to hire legals to do it. Oh, and that's if they can even find any because we all know the lazy assed people of this country won't do the back breaking work it takes to do those jobs.

He thinks he'd be safer when so far, all of the mass killings have been by white men who were citizens.

All of them? Seriously?

All of the robberies and home invasions here have been by citizens who were born here.

All of them in the entire country? Link?

And, he won't be richer because if we do away with the migrant workers who pick all of our fruits and vegetables,

After we boot all the illegal aliens, we can bring in more temporary farm workers. TEMPORARY.

Ignorant twat says what?

The plan has not been in place since 2006. Bush & Obama did not do this. Only your panty waisted chickenshit Trump did it.

I love this new excuse. " Oh we took their children but we gave them a nice place to live" That same excuse you assholes used for slavery.

I bet you dickbags also support trafficking of young girls to rich perverts because they would be well taken care of with nice clothes & a nice room.

You are simply a fucking liar.

First off, it was YOU who had slaves. We fought a civil war and forced you evil fucks to release them.

And let's face it, a big part of this importation of children from the third world is human trafficking to use them as sexual slaves.

So here you vile and disgusting democrats are again, fighting to enslave others; this time children as sexual slaves.

democrats, the advocates of child sex rings and human trafficking.

"Our own making."

Ok.

Agree?

Yes.

Will you be safer?

Yes.

Yes.
Liar. Give examples.

My local schools will have a much smaller deficit, maybe a surplus, without illegal aliens.
That makes me richer.

Fewer murders, shootings, robberies and DUIs will make me safer.

You need more examples?

And democrats will have fewer voters without illegal aliens.

My post was deleted because it was way too aggressive and sarcastic and "not funny in the least." LOL

I'm really glad I didn't post about taking kids from their parents and putting them in FUCKING CAGES. Wouldn't want to be too aggressive or sarcastic here.

That was NOT the substance of your post. You needed to lay off the Nazi analogies and take a breath. Want to discuss it? PM me.
Or I could repost it here and we can discuss it in front of gawd and everybody..

Having your children taken

Having WHO'S children taken, commie fuck? The Coyote's and Pimps?

You're outraged that children are being taken from the sexual exploitation of human trafficking?

A child being separated from their parent & sibling

I guess to a low life total piece of shit like you, these are not cruel & unusual?

Wonder if that ever actually happens, Herr Goebbels?

But you know what DOES happen, children in Guatemala and Nicaragua are sold as sexual slaves by their parents to pimps who bring them to America to traffic them - with the approval and praise of you democrats.

This is as fucking stupid as Trump's MS-13 crap.

Both are fact.

You democrats support MS-13 openly, AND you support child rape rings - which are often your beloved MS-13.

stg061918dAPR20180619034507.jpg

This plan Trump devised to take children away from those coming here is obviously the worst possible idea.

Thanks for confirming for us that it is the BEST of all possible ideas! If I had my way, I'd put those kids to work as free labor to help building the border wall while their "parent(s)" work in prison helping to MAKE it. SCREW YOU.

[

I have to give it to you Trumpettes.

'Your lying, dishonesty & outright stupidity follows you where ever you go,

Under Obama, these were children that arrived here unaccompanied.

If you don't know what "Unaccompanied" means, please look it up. Your ignorance is very tiring.

The problem with you pro-child rape democrats is that you are shameless fucking liars.

The VAST majority of children in the care of DHS are unacompanies, over 80% - you lying pile of shit.

Unaccompanied Alien Children Frequently Asked Questions

Most of these children were sold by their parents to human traffickers.

You pro-child rape democrats want to give the children back to the human traffickers. Your MS-13 buddies, no doubt.

"Our own making."

Ok.

Agree?

Yes.

Will you be safer?

Yes.

Yes.

He thinks he'd be safer when so far, all of the mass killings have been by white men who were citizens.

All of them? Seriously?

All of the robberies and home invasions here have been by citizens who were born here.

And, he won't be richer because if we do away with the migrant workers who pick all of our fruits and vegetables,

After we boot all the illegal aliens, we can bring in more temporary farm workers. TEMPORARY.

Ignorant twat says what?

We had crime before illegal aliens were here in large numbers. So bad that we had the Guardian Angels spring up in many cities. We had neighborhood watches that sprung up…heck we even had dirty harry doing PSAs about crack cocaine in the 1980’s.

We had traffic certainly well before illegal aliens were here in large numbers.

We had so much trash that there was a campaign on TV with a crying Indian and an entire ad campaign based on it.

Schools were so much better in the 1970’s and 1980’s too right? No. They’ve all been pretty much the same.

Illegal aliens are just the scape goat that is being put on display to sate a bunch of people soured on how their lives turned out.

Now, there are some things that getting rid of illegal aliens will do:

Your county hospitals will see fewer patients. When you have 10,000 people in a county, you have X numbers people that will get sick across demographics. When the demo is in the lower income end of the spectrum, you have more visits to the County ER. This is easy verified by zip code data that all County hospitals take in. Anyway, you’ll see fewer people show up at the ER if you have 9,500 people in a county instead of 10,000. It is just common sense.

You will also see slightly smaller class sizes which, stats show, in no way will mean greatly reduced costs or a vastly better education product. States generally fund their own schools and they use, among other things, sales tax revenue to do that. Illegal aliens pump in about $11B if I recall the stat correctly. So it’s pretty much a push. But I can see where having a teacher spend more time with individual students is a benefit.

[

I have to give it to you Trumpettes.

'Your lying, dishonesty & outright stupidity follows you where ever you go,

Under Obama, these were children that arrived here unaccompanied.

If you don't know what "Unaccompanied" means, please look it up. Your ignorance is very tiring.

The problem with you pro-child rape democrats is that you are shameless fucking liars.

The VAST majority of children in the care of DHS are unacompanies, over 80% - you lying pile of shit.

Unaccompanied Alien Children Frequently Asked Questions

Most of these children were sold by their parents to human traffickers.

You pro-child rape democrats want to give the children back to the human traffickers. Your MS-13 buddies, no doubt.

I didn’t see any data in your link that reflects the stats in your post.

Ok.

Agree?

Yes.

Will you be safer?

Yes.

Yes.

All of them? Seriously?

Ignorant twat says what?

We had crime before illegal aliens were here in large numbers. So bad that we had the Guardian Angels spring up in many cities. We had neighborhood watches that sprung up…heck we even had dirty harry doing PSAs about crack cocaine in the 1980’s.

We had traffic certainly well before illegal aliens were here in large numbers.

We had so much trash that there was a campaign on TV with a crying Indian and an entire ad campaign based on it.

Schools were so much better in the 1970’s and 1980’s too right? No. They’ve all been pretty much the same.

Illegal aliens are just the scape goat that is being put on display to sate a bunch of people soured on how their lives turned out.

Now, there are some things that getting rid of illegal aliens will do:

Your county hospitals will see fewer patients. When you have 10,000 people in a county, you have X numbers people that will get sick across demographics. When the demo is in the lower income end of the spectrum, you have more visits to the County ER. This is easy verified by zip code data that all County hospitals take in. Anyway, you’ll see fewer people show up at the ER if you have 9,500 people in a county instead of 10,000. It is just common sense.

You will also see slightly smaller class sizes which, stats show, in no way will mean greatly reduced costs or a vastly better education product. States generally fund their own schools and they use, among other things, sales tax revenue to do that. Illegal aliens pump in about $11B if I recall the stat correctly. So it’s pretty much a push. But I can see where having a teacher spend more time with individual students is a benefit.

We had crime before illegal aliens were here in large numbers.

Sure did. And?

Schools were so much better in the 1970’s and 1980’s too right?

Well, we had fewer illegal alien students consuming resources intended for American students.

Your county hospitals will see fewer patients.

Yes, fewer patients who don't pay a dime of the expenses they incur.

Illegal aliens pump in about $11B if I recall the stat correctly. So it’s pretty much a push.

Well, here in Chicago, we spend about $15k per student per year.
How many illegal aliens are going to "pump in" $15k per year in sales taxes?

You will also see slightly smaller class sizes which, stats show, in no way will mean greatly reduced costs

Here in Chicago there would be a very noticeable improvement.

The plan has not been in place since 2006. Bush & Obama did not do this. Only your panty waisted chickenshit Trump did it.

I love this new excuse. " Oh we took their children but we gave them a nice place to live" That same excuse you assholes used for slavery.

I bet you dickbags also support trafficking of young girls to rich perverts because they would be well taken care of with nice clothes & a nice room.

You are simply a fucking liar.

First off, it was YOU who had slaves. We fought a civil war and forced you evil fucks to release them.

And let's face it, a big part of this importation of children from the third world is human trafficking to use them as sexual slaves.

So here you vile and disgusting democrats are again, fighting to enslave others; this time children as sexual slaves.

democrats, the advocates of child sex rings and human trafficking.
ROTF! Well, you did hit all the high points, right? Of course..everyone with a brain knows that the Democratic party of 1861 became the Republican party of 1964--with the defection of the Dixiecrats, but hey...it makes for a great narrative! The actual transition started with Roosevelt--FDR, that is.

Hmm..you make it seem as though human sex trafficking is as prevalent as the common cold. I took a look at the stats..***chilling*** but not anywhere near to what you seem to be claiming..and not so much in that ethnic mix. Why is it so important for you to de-humanize these people?

Now, I'm not a Democrat...but lets face facts..the Party of Lincoln wouldn't let Abe through the door today.

Forum List

Back