Where are the Republicans?

The crime rate among illegals is lower than among US citizens.

Keep repeating it. Still bullshit.

What's the percentage of inmates that are illegal aliens?

So, everyone with a kid must pay $15K a year per child in taxes?

Nope. But claiming that illegal aliens aren't a burden on our education, heath care and criminal justice systems
highlights your ignorance.

$2k a year for 50 years - what is that?

50 years of a net drain on the system.

You are exactly like Trump. You say something one day & say the opposite the next.

You said that if a person was paying $2K a year in taxes it did not cover the $15 k expense. Now, being the chickenshit you are, you change as if you never said it.

I understand you fucking ignorant Trumpettes have no logic but why would someone here illegally, hiding from the law, break it knowing it would mean deportation? Where if you broke it, you just get jail time which means you get time with all your relatives.

Illegal aliens and their kids are a drain on the system.

Give them the boot.

Build a wall.

Clear enough for you?

Illegal aliens should be deported. But these are vastly good people who came here to help their families.

Those caught illegally entering should be turned away - not have their families torn apart.

This entire current argument deals with how these people are treated.

We should make our efforts in deporting the ones that commit felonies. Increase border patrols. Not waste money building a stupid 30'- 40' wall.

Obama increased border security from Bush. Obama deported a lot of people. He did it withoutr getting all red faced & screaming "Throw them out" at the top of his voice.

But these are vastly good people who came here to help their families.

Some are good people who came here to help their families.
Now they need to leave.

This entire current argument deals with how these people are treated.

And when assholes on the left compare their treatment to Nazi Germany, their argument falls apart.

We should make our efforts in deporting the ones that commit felonies

Nope. Deport them all, otherwise you incentivize more to come here illegally.
That's all Obama did. Talked tough, lied about his stats and encouraged more to come.

The comparisons with Hitler hold true. The argument against your orange buddy are still valid. If you lived in 1930's Germany, you'd be goose stepping & cheering as your leader vilified the Jewish people just as Trump does with illegal immigrants.

Obama did more than your hero Bush. The stats don't lie, you do. You are such a fucked up Trumpette, yiou thionk everyone lies but Trump.

The statistics prove Obama did a lot to stem illegal immigration & prove you to be an uninformed jackass.

The comparisons with Hitler hold true.

Hitler says you're a stupid twat.

Oh, you saying I promote child rape?

Your filthy party sure does, which is why you demand children be returned to the Coyote's and Pimps that brought them up here.

deMS-13, pro-child rape!
Quote them saying that.....

Fawn, you MS-13 loving motherfuckers seek to allow anyone who drags a child across the border to keep that child, no questions asked.

80% of them are raped, but you Stalinists are good with that - pro-child rape fuckwads that you are.

Even you own Communist press admits it.

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S. | HuffPost
I accept that as you can't quote them as saying any of the nonsense you were ascribing to them. As always, you're posting from a perspective of senility.

I accept that you're fine with child rape as long as it furthers the goals of your evil party.
And that would be nothing more than you trying to project that upon me, as evidenced by your inability to quote any of the nonsense you falsely claimed was spoken by any voices other than those in your senile head.

Forum List

Back