Where are the Republicans?

This plan Trump devised to take children away from those coming here is obviously the worst possible idea. To do this as a deterrent.

Where are the Republican Senators, Representatives?

Where are the any Republicans?

Sitting & doing nothing will reverberate in November.

They will let Donald Trump perform one of the worst acts a government has ever done to families & children. Done purposefully to force pain & despair onto infants & toddlers in order to enforce a policy.

Shame on easch & every one of the,. Shame on each & every one of the posters that agree with this disaster.

You will all rot in Hell in this afront against God, nature & the United States of America.

Fuck you people, Fuck those Republicans, Fuck Jeffv Sessions, fuck Donald Trump for lowering this country to the level of countries we used to rail against their human rights.
Fuck you. We're a nation of laws. Blame the parents for putting their children in jeopardy by breaking our laws.

We're a nation of laws? Tell that to Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, and the cabal of criminals that is the Trump regime.

And in case your dumbass isn't aware, it is the law for a mother with her child fleeing violence and terrorism to seek asylum at the border.
...of the first country you arrive in.

Mexico.

That's not true when it turns into a mass migration. Which is what our Southern border is facing right now. The MILLIONS fleeing the Mid East and Africa recently had to go thru Greece and Italy and the Balkans to get into the HEART of the EU because it wasn't a Greek or Italian problem. It BECAME an EU problem.

Mexico can't possibly be the ONLY port of "amnesty". And WE have to redefine amnesty to EXCLUDE the fact that you live in a shithole country that can't keep you or your family safe from gangs and cartels. We have our OWN gang and cartel problems to deal with..

Last edited:
This plan Trump devised to take children away from those coming here is obviously the worst possible idea. To do this as a deterrent.

A lot of Republicans disagree with President Trump on this, you should be anxious to support them.

Anti-trump Republicans aren't a majority, but if you guys work on this, who knows about after the election?

Disagreement without action is worthless.

You blow your vote on "winners".. And the parties give you increasingly bad choices. Your only COURSE of action is squandered by being a party shill ONLY interested in "winning".. You should be encouraging INDEPENDENT voices that better represent your interests. But you won't. So suck it..

Did ya miss the statement from Trump this morning that "he hates it"???

Wow…only if there was someone that could do something about governmental policy. Maybe with an executive order or something? Oh wait, that would hurt him politically.

DACA was an exec order. It got bruised in the courts and sent back for Congress to act on. Same with this deal. It got damaged in the courts. The courts said there needed to be actual law. Exec action adds too much uncertainty and instability to operate a massive Fed Govt.

You already have Congress NOT WRITING law -- but directing the AGENCIES to make law and they can take over a DECADE with edicts and retractions and changes. Then Congress IGNORES the mgt and oversight of that process. Citizens, businesses and the AGENCIES THEMSELVES need more finality and clarity or things will just cease to work MORE than they are already hosed.

It's time to go back to making CONGRESS understand the problem BEFORE they task the agencies. Or they'll NEVER understand enough to muck with massive reforms, programs, and issues.

Sort of missed the point there didn't you?

We have a President who has zero problem destroying Obama executive orders. Usually with other EOs.

Now we have an immigration crisis that is of our own making that the President that says, "he hates it" (the crisis) but refuses to issue an EO.
"Our own making."

This whole issue was supposed to have been resolved when Reagan agreed to amnesty.

Children are being dumped at our border and we are expected to feed, clothe, house, educate and support them.

I don't know about any of you but I want Congress to do their job and put an end to this continued nightmare.

Sneak across the border, you go to jail.

Your children fed and put on a plane back home.

When you get out you walk your ass back to your homeland and know you will never use your children as an anchor to get citizenship.

Ok.

Can I rely on you for an honest answer?

Lets say that you wake up tomorrow and there are no illegal aliens in this nation? Will you be richer? No. Will you be safer? No. Will you have more liberty? No. Will you notice any difference at all? Likely not.

Agree?

Of course you don’t. Tell us some lies.

Lets say that you wake up tomorrow and there are no illegal aliens in this nation? Will you be richer?

Yes.

Will you be safer?

Yes.

Will you have more liberty?

Will I have less liberty?

Will you notice any difference at all?

Yes.

We have a President who has zero problem destroying Obama executive orders. Usually with other EOs.

Now we have an immigration crisis that is of our own making that the President that says, "he hates it" (the crisis) but refuses to issue an EO.
"Our own making."

This whole issue was supposed to have been resolved when Reagan agreed to amnesty.

Children are being dumped at our border and we are expected to feed, clothe, house, educate and support them.

I don't know about any of you but I want Congress to do their job and put an end to this continued nightmare.

When you get out you walk your ass back to your homeland and know you will never use your children as an anchor to get citizenship.

Ok.

Lets say that you wake up tomorrow and there are no illegal aliens in this nation? Will you be richer? No. Will you be safer? No. Will you have more liberty? No. Will you notice any difference at all? Likely not.

Agree?

You like to put words in people's mouths Candycorn.

I'm not against immigration.

Come here legally.

If you are seeking asylum go to the border facility, not wait till you get caught border jumping, then claim asylum.

Don't send your children alone or with someone else and expect to come later.

There are 1/2 million hispanics in
Maryland. Many are illegal.

I don't know where you are from and what effect the illegal population has on you, but we are overcrowded, including our schools. The crime affects all of us. The gangs. Drug trade.

The race wars between the blacks and hispanics.

The decline in the neighborhoods they move into. The over crowded homes with multiple families.

Yes it does affect me.

Now. You want to continue calling me a liar?

I don’t have to. You’re demonstrating it yourself.
How's it feel to live in an uninformed bubble?

I’m quite well informed actually.

The conservative answer to whenever I ask the question about how your life will change always centers on the negative. Although to your credit, yours is more vague. Somehow an over crowded home you’re not living in affects your life? Yeah okay.

Wow…only if there was someone that could do something about governmental policy. Maybe with an executive order or something? Oh wait, that would hurt him politically.

DACA was an exec order. It got bruised in the courts and sent back for Congress to act on. Same with this deal. It got damaged in the courts. The courts said there needed to be actual law. Exec action adds too much uncertainty and instability to operate a massive Fed Govt.

You already have Congress NOT WRITING law -- but directing the AGENCIES to make law and they can take over a DECADE with edicts and retractions and changes. Then Congress IGNORES the mgt and oversight of that process. Citizens, businesses and the AGENCIES THEMSELVES need more finality and clarity or things will just cease to work MORE than they are already hosed.

It's time to go back to making CONGRESS understand the problem BEFORE they task the agencies. Or they'll NEVER understand enough to muck with massive reforms, programs, and issues.

"Our own making."

Ok.

Agree?

Lets say that you wake up tomorrow and there are no illegal aliens in this nation? Will you be richer?

Yes.

Will you be safer?

Yes.

Yes.

To nobody’s surprise, you give no examples.

"Our own making."

Ok.

Agree?

Yes.

Will you be safer?

Yes.

Yes.

I think there's some valid examples for more liberty and safer. Undocumented people are harder to find when it comes to things like "hit and run" investigations or gang membership. And we LOSE liberty when undocumented aliens are AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVING ID and allowed to REGISTER to vote in some states by default. This is just ASKING for gaming of political system, ID theft issues, and any number of frustrating things that are already happening.

We also are not safer when large numbers of cities and states start HARBORING criminal illegal aliens and filling up their prison system with them only to RELEASE them as "rehabilitated" into the general population without notice to INS. Cali jails are AT LEAST 35% undocumented aliens at this point.

"Our own making."

Ok.

Agree?

Yes.

Will you be safer?

Yes.

Yes.

My local schools will have a much smaller deficit, maybe a surplus, without illegal aliens.
That makes me richer.

Fewer murders, shootings, robberies and DUIs will make me safer.

You need more examples?

Did ya miss the statement from Trump this morning that "he hates it"???

"Our own making."

Ok.

Agree?

Putting a stop to illegals is not about personal gain, it's about the rule of law, the safety and security of a sovereign nation. A frog doesn't think he's in trouble sitting in a pot of cold water on the stove.

They will let Donald Trump perform one of the worst acts a government has ever done to families & children. Done purposefully to force pain & despair onto infants & toddlers in order to enforce a policy.

Shame on easch & every one of the,. Shame on each & every one of the posters that agree with this disaster.

You will all rot in Hell in this afront against God, nature & the United States of America.

Fuck you people, Fuck those Republicans, Fuck Jeffv Sessions, fuck Donald Trump for lowering this country to the level of countries we used to rail against their human rights.

Wahhhh wahhhh the chillun!!!

That was the policy before. I have no problem with that.

Me neither. Fingerprint them. Take pictures and DNA and turn them right back around with their kids.
If they agree, they can be gone in 24 hours.
If they decide they still want asylum, sorry, kids are separate.

Why is the separation necessary?

Can't leave children with people who may not be their parents.
Can't leave children in custody with adults.
So, you are saying there are no adults supervising these kids once they are taken away.

Good to know.

I'm saying there are no adults in custody with them.
ESL?
If their parents were still with them, then you would not have to worry about it, would you, dumbass.

All so Trump can use this as a brokering chip.

Right, because the Democrats are not, are they?

You & your fat little orange buddy need to get on the same page.

I thought is was just a short period of time. Now you infer it is like jailing a murderer.

Under Obama, families were not separated.

Trump is only doing it as a political tool to get his retarded wall.

'I am glad you assholes think it is OK to torture children so Trump can get his wall . This is how pathetic you people have become. Disgusting poor excuses of human beings & so fucking stupid that Trump dupes you with every lie out of his fat mouth.

He and Sessions have actually said this. And, what these idiots don't realize is it is their taxes that will go to build that useless wall that won't keep anyone out. How many of them are here daily whining about where their taxes are going, but now all of a sudden, they don't seem to care that it will be pissed away on something that has no chance of succeeding.
their taxes that will go to build that useless wall that won't keep anyone out.

Won't keep a single person out?
How do you know?

A single person. You want to spend billions of dollars to kerp out one person.

Wow, you really are that fucking dumb.

A single person. You want to spend billions of dollars to kerp out one person.

A wall, or more fences, will only keep out one person?
You voted for Hillary a bunch of times, didn't ya, Einstein?

When someone said about spending all that money for wall that will not work, you replied: "
Won't keep a single person out?
How do you know?"

Indicating that you would be happy & cal; it a success if it kept out one person.

You have to love how you stupid fuck Trumpettes do not even know & understand what they post.

If the wall cost 50 billion, how many illegals should it keep out to be worthy?

How successful was that wall the French built leading up to WWII?

What good is building a 40' wall running behind a Walmart selling 40' ladders?

Right, because our federal agents, border patrol, engineers never thought of that---only you did. :21:

Liberals are all for protecting children....when it's not their President implementing human-trafficking-supporting Pro-Illegal policy.....

Liberals could give a rats ass about the children. How many times have the Democrats used children to get their way?

Tell the Democrats we will allow mothers to stay with their children because Democrats care about them so much. But in exchange, grant funding for the wall. Watch how fast the Democrats say F those children.

"Our own making."

Ok.

Agree?

Yes.

Will you be safer?

Yes.

Yes.

My local schools will have a much smaller deficit, maybe a surplus, without illegal aliens.
That makes me richer.

You need more examples?

One of the reasons I left Cali was that the High Schools were putting too much money and emphasis on ESL courses for college prep and not better/broader AP courses for the rest of the kids.

There's no reason to be teaching chemistry/physics in multiple languages. The language issues should be solved WAAAAY before those kinds of courses are segregated by language.

Duhhhhh...

"Our own making."

Ok.

Agree?

Yes.

Will you be safer?

Yes.

Yes.

That makes me richer.

You need more examples?

One of the reasons I left Cali was that the High Schools were putting too much money and emphasis on ESL courses for college prep and not better/broader AP courses for the rest of the kids.

There's no reason to be teaching chemistry/physics in multiple languages. The language issues should be solved WAAAAY before those kinds of courses are segregated by language.

Duhhhhh...

The fact that they do need different languages, you have to press 1 to speak in the language of our country, the very idea that ballots have to be written in several different languages tell us one thing, and that is these people are not assimilating into American society.

That''s why the border should be closed until we are an entirely English speaking nation again. If we have to wait for foreigners to assimilate, then nobody else gets in until they do.

Yes the pos that call themselves republicans are running and hiding afraid the Bastard in our WH will take their jobs away

"Our own making."

Ok.

Agree?

Yes.

Will you be safer?

Yes.

Yes.

That makes me richer.

You need more examples?

Duhhhhh...

It's ridiculous. And these illegal kids have bad attitudes.
They're gonna be really productive when they "graduate".

Ok.

Agree?

Yes.

Will you be safer?

Yes.

Yes.

That makes me richer.

You need more examples?

Duhhhhh...

It's ridiculous. And these illegal kids have bad attitudes.
They're gonna be really productive when they "graduate".

I don't know if "bad attitudes" are more prevalent in those kids. We lived in the middle of this for many years with children in the "impression" stages. Here's the deal. Even the EARLIER "southern" immigrants did not like the NEW wave of border crashers. They were as angry as the rest of us. Because from about 2000 on -- the "character" of the "new wave" changed drastically. And the EXISTING hispanic community had a shitload of problems dealing with that change as well.

That's why it's stupid to assume that 2nd or 4th generation Mexican or Cent Amer. immigrants are not interested in immigration control. It's a big political miscalculation on the part of the Dems. We LOVED the established Hispanic community in our San Fran remote suburb town. They made a lot of improvements in the "bad parts" of town. But THEY came under attack about 2000 by illegal immigration as well..

My post was deleted because it was way too aggressive and sarcastic and "not funny in the least." LOL

I'm really glad I didn't post about taking kids from their parents and putting them in FUCKING CAGES. Wouldn't want to be too aggressive or sarcastic here.

My post was deleted because it was way too aggressive and sarcastic and "not funny in the least." LOL

I'm really glad I didn't post about taking kids from their parents and putting them in FUCKING CAGES. Wouldn't want to be too aggressive or sarcastic here.

lol flacal the repub??

lol flacal the repub??
who knows or cares. The irony was simply too rich. I mean where's the sense of humor? Let's mock the kids too. That's fun.

Forum List

Back