Where are the Republicans?

Liberals are all for protecting children....when it's not their President implementing human-trafficking-supporting Pro-Illegal policy.....

Yep. No way to sugar coat it, in promoting the human trafficking of children, we cannot deny that democrats are a pro-child rape party.
You are totally off your meds, right? Nobody is 'pro-child rape'!

Dang, do you even care what you sound like to sane people?

ROTF! Well, you did hit all the high points, right? Of course..everyone with a brain knows that the Democratic party of 1861 became the Republican party of 1964

Everyone know that because you pro-child rape democrats lie it so?

Hardly comrade, you spin a completely stupid lie.

--with the defection of the Dixiecrats, but hey...it makes for a great narrative! The actual transition started with Roosevelt--FDR, that is.

Oh really Comrade?

Which ones defected?

George Wallace? Uh no..
Albert Gore? Uh no..
Fritz Hollings? Uh no..
Bull Conner? Uh no..
Orval Faubus? Uh no..

Oh I know, you're just a fucking liar trying to rewrite history to blame the evil you perpetrated on those who stopped you! :thup:

Hmm..you make it seem as though human sex trafficking is as prevalent as the common cold. I took a look at the stats..***chilling*** but not anywhere near to what you seem to be claiming..and not so much in that ethnic mix. Why is it so important for you to de-humanize these people?

Now, I'm not a Democrat...but lets face facts..the Party of Lincoln wouldn't let Abe through the door today.

You democrats are the pro-child rape party. You seek to take the children protected by HHS and hand them back to the MS-13 pimps who broght them up here.

{
  • UACs provide fertile recruiting ground for violent gangs, such as MS-13. While there are no official statistics on the number of UACs involved with gangs, anecdotal evidence suggests this gang recruiting strategy is working. For example, a June 2017 review of UACs in the custody of the Department of Health and Human Service’s Office of Refugee Resettlement found that 39 of 138 UACs (28%) were involved with gangs, with the vast majority of those involved voluntarily.[1]
  • Other enforcement examples suggest similar numbers. For example, Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Operation Matador resulted in 39 MS-13 arrests in 30 days in the New York City area, 12 of whom had entered the country as unaccompanied minors. Fox News reported in November 2017 that, of 214 MS-13 members rounded up in the span of a few weeks, officials said at least a third would have been classified as UACs.[2]}

Unaccompanied Alien Children Frequently Asked Questions

democrats are pro-child rape - fact.

Liberals are all for protecting children....when it's not their President implementing human-trafficking-supporting Pro-Illegal policy.....

Yep. No way to sugar coat it, in promoting the human trafficking of children, we cannot deny that democrats are a pro-child rape party.
You are totally off your meds, right? Nobody is 'pro-child rape'!

Dang, do you even care what you sound like to sane people?

The evil democrat party is pro-child rape. The party seeks to end the vetting and protection of children at our border so that they can be trafficked by their MS-13 buddies who Pelosi and other democrats have praised as a "spark of divinity."

ROTF! Well, you did hit all the high points, right? Of course..everyone with a brain knows that the Democratic party of 1861 became the Republican party of 1964

--with the defection of the Dixiecrats, but hey...it makes for a great narrative! The actual transition started with Roosevelt--FDR, that is.

Oh really Comrade?

Which ones defected?

George Wallace? Uh no..
Albert Gore? Uh no..
Fritz Hollings? Uh no..
Bull Conner? Uh no..
Orval Faubus? Uh no..

Oh I know, you're just a fucking liar trying to rewrite history to blame the evil you perpetrated on those who stopped you! :thup:

Hmm..you make it seem as though human sex trafficking is as prevalent as the common cold. I took a look at the stats..***chilling*** but not anywhere near to what you seem to be claiming..and not so much in that ethnic mix. Why is it so important for you to de-humanize these people?

Now, I'm not a Democrat...but lets face facts..the Party of Lincoln wouldn't let Abe through the door today.

You democrats are the pro-child rape party. You seek to take the children protected by HHS and hand them back to the MS-13 pimps who broght them up here.

{
  • UACs provide fertile recruiting ground for violent gangs, such as MS-13. While there are no official statistics on the number of UACs involved with gangs, anecdotal evidence suggests this gang recruiting strategy is working. For example, a June 2017 review of UACs in the custody of the Department of Health and Human Service’s Office of Refugee Resettlement found that 39 of 138 UACs (28%) were involved with gangs, with the vast majority of those involved voluntarily.[1]
  • Other enforcement examples suggest similar numbers. For example, Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Operation Matador resulted in 39 MS-13 arrests in 30 days in the New York City area, 12 of whom had entered the country as unaccompanied minors. Fox News reported in November 2017 that, of 214 MS-13 members rounded up in the span of a few weeks, officials said at least a third would have been classified as UACs.[2]}

Hmmm I guess the terms, unscientific sampling' and 'statistically insignificant'--would be a waste on you. I see that you missed the part where i said i wasn't a Democrat..I'm shocked, I tell ya!

All those name? Absent one..are all dead--so..what's your point?

We had crime before illegal aliens were here in large numbers. So bad that we had the Guardian Angels spring up in many cities. We had neighborhood watches that sprung up…heck we even had dirty harry doing PSAs about crack cocaine in the 1980’s.

We had traffic certainly well before illegal aliens were here in large numbers.

We had so much trash that there was a campaign on TV with a crying Indian and an entire ad campaign based on it.

Well because we had (have) these problems, you certainly made the case for bringing more problems here.

Oh really Comrade?

Which ones defected?

George Wallace? Uh no..
Albert Gore? Uh no..
Fritz Hollings? Uh no..
Bull Conner? Uh no..
Orval Faubus? Uh no..

{

Hmmm I guess the terms, unscientific sampling' and 'statistically insignificant'--would be a waste on you. I see that you missed the part where i said i wasn't a Democrat..I'm shocked, I tell ya!

:rofl:

All the Dixicrats are dead, you fucking lying pile of shit.

You repeated the party lie that the "Dixicrats became Republican."

I pointed out that you're a fucking liar, as is your filthy lying party.

"BUT STROM THURMOND" - yep, and 500 others remained loyal democrats until death.
Dude, you're just a fucking lying Communist pile of shit, you have to expect to get called on your stupid lies.

The lies you morons tell depend on no one challenging them. They work well in Jr. College where no one dares stand up to the Marxist teacher - but in real life you going to have to contend with people who point out what a disgusting liar you are.

Oh really Comrade?

Which ones defected?

George Wallace? Uh no..
Albert Gore? Uh no..
Fritz Hollings? Uh no..
Bull Conner? Uh no..
Orval Faubus? Uh no..

{

"BUT STROM THURMOND" - yep, and 500 others remained loyal democrats until death.
Dude, you're just a fucking lying Communist pile of shit, you have to expect to get called on your stupid lies.

The lies you morons tell depend on no one challenging them. They work well in Jr. College where no one dares stand up to the Marxist teacher - but in real life you going to have to contend with people who point out what a disgusting liar you are.
Damn! You are truly amusing! It just dawned on me that this is who you are..and not some obscure comic act of satire!

Whatever self-serving false narrative you hold to...does nothing in the real world. I appreciate that having a place to rant is therapeutic..but remember, in the real world--you have to bring the facts...not the alt/facts.

Oh really Comrade?

Which ones defected?

George Wallace? Uh no..
Albert Gore? Uh no..
Fritz Hollings? Uh no..
Bull Conner? Uh no..
Orval Faubus? Uh no..

{

Damn! You are truly amusing! It just dawned on me that this is who you are..and not some obscure comic act of satire!

Whatever self-serving false narrative you hold to...does nothing in the real world. I appreciate that having a place to rant is therapeutic..but remember, in the real world--you have to bring the facts...not the alt/facts.

LOL;

All you have to do is post some facts, you lying fuck.

But alas, you can't.

You lied, you got busted.

Such is the life of a fuckwad Communist.

As pointed out, in 2015 Obama was ruled against / slammed by a federal judge for violating a 20 year old policy that set the standard for dealing with immigrant children, running instead what she described as 'concentration camp's (sound familiar?).

And now, as usual, liberals and snowflakes are attempting to accuse others of what THEY have done / do and of being who THEY are...

(Feel free to look at the link posted earlier in this thread....)

We had crime before illegal aliens were here in large numbers. So bad that we had the Guardian Angels spring up in many cities. We had neighborhood watches that sprung up…heck we even had dirty harry doing PSAs about crack cocaine in the 1980’s.

We had so much trash that there was a campaign on TV with a crying Indian and an entire ad campaign based on it.

Well because we had (have) these problems, you certainly made the case for bringing more problems here.

No, simply highlighting that—and you admitted it was about “preserving”—it has nothing to do with economics or traffic or schools….

Lets say that you wake up tomorrow and there are no illegal aliens in this nation? Will you be richer?

Yes.

Will you be safer?

Yes.

Will you have more liberty?

Will I have less liberty?

Will you notice any difference at all?

Yes.

To nobody’s surprise, you give no examples.

I'm late coming here, but I just asked him to give us some examples. He thinks he'd be safer when so far, all of the mass killings have been by white men who were citizens. All of the robberies and home invasions here have been by citizens who were born here.

And, he won't be richer because if we do away with the migrant workers who pick all of our fruits and vegetables, then prices will go WAY up if we have to hire legals to do it. Oh, and that's if they can even find any because we all know the lazy assed people of this country won't do the back breaking work it takes to do those jobs.

He's a typical hate filled trump whore.
He thinks he'd be safer when so far, all of the mass killings have been by white men who were citizens.

All of them? Seriously?

All of the robberies and home invasions here have been by citizens who were born here.

All of them in the entire country? Link?

And, he won't be richer because if we do away with the migrant workers who pick all of our fruits and vegetables,

After we boot all the illegal aliens, we can bring in more temporary farm workers. TEMPORARY.

Ignorant twat says what?

Schools were so much better in the 1970’s and 1980’s too right? No. They’ve all been pretty much the same.

Illegal aliens are just the scape goat that is being put on display to sate a bunch of people soured on how their lives turned out.

Now, there are some things that getting rid of illegal aliens will do:

Your county hospitals will see fewer patients. When you have 10,000 people in a county, you have X numbers people that will get sick across demographics. When the demo is in the lower income end of the spectrum, you have more visits to the County ER. This is easy verified by zip code data that all County hospitals take in. Anyway, you’ll see fewer people show up at the ER if you have 9,500 people in a county instead of 10,000. It is just common sense.

You will also see slightly smaller class sizes which, stats show, in no way will mean greatly reduced costs or a vastly better education product. States generally fund their own schools and they use, among other things, sales tax revenue to do that. Illegal aliens pump in about $11B if I recall the stat correctly. So it’s pretty much a push. But I can see where having a teacher spend more time with individual students is a benefit.

We had crime before illegal aliens were here in large numbers.

Sure did. And?

Schools were so much better in the 1970’s and 1980’s too right?

Well, we had fewer illegal alien students consuming resources intended for American students.

Your county hospitals will see fewer patients.

Yes, fewer patients who don't pay a dime of the expenses they incur.

Illegal aliens pump in about $11B if I recall the stat correctly. So it’s pretty much a push.

Well, here in Chicago, we spend about $15k per student per year.
How many illegal aliens are going to "pump in" $15k per year in sales taxes?

You will also see slightly smaller class sizes which, stats show, in no way will mean greatly reduced costs

Here in Chicago there would be a very noticeable improvement.

Wow, the King of ASSumptions strikes again.

The crime rate among the illegals is lower than the crime rate among US citizens. You would be safer living in a cimmunity with more illegal aliens than one with fewer.

Illegals that are here are living somewhere & therefore helping with school property taxes. Most are working through fake IDs & therefore are paying taxes. So why shouldn't their kids attend school? I see just how ignorant you are on how schools are funded. I guarantee you don't contribute $15k per year in school taxes so really, how did you get this fucking stupid?

We will seed smaller class sizes when you & your fucked up Republican party start to properly fund education instead of funding rich people.

Illegals are contributing to the taxes & communities.

As pointed out, in 2015 Obama was ruled against / slammed by a federal judge for violating a 20 year old policy that set the standard for dealing with immigrant children, running instead what she described as 'concentration camp's (sound familiar?).

And now, as usual, liberals and snowflakes are attempting to accuse others of what THEY have done / do and of being who THEY are...

(Feel free to look at the link posted earlier in this thread....)

Wow, you actually do get dumber every day.

Children under Obama were coming here unaccompanied.

Do you know what that means? Evidently not.

Trump is separating families, Obama did not.

So go fuck yourself you ignorant asshole. You know this & yet you still keep posting the same lies over & over.

To nobody’s surprise, you give no examples.

I'm late coming here, but I just asked him to give us some examples. He thinks he'd be safer when so far, all of the mass killings have been by white men who were citizens. All of the robberies and home invasions here have been by citizens who were born here.

And, he won't be richer because if we do away with the migrant workers who pick all of our fruits and vegetables, then prices will go WAY up if we have to hire legals to do it. Oh, and that's if they can even find any because we all know the lazy assed people of this country won't do the back breaking work it takes to do those jobs.

He thinks he'd be safer when so far, all of the mass killings have been by white men who were citizens.

All of them? Seriously?

All of the robberies and home invasions here have been by citizens who were born here.

All of them in the entire country? Link?

And, he won't be richer because if we do away with the migrant workers who pick all of our fruits and vegetables,

After we boot all the illegal aliens, we can bring in more temporary farm workers. TEMPORARY.

Ignorant twat says what?

Schools were so much better in the 1970’s and 1980’s too right? No. They’ve all been pretty much the same.

Illegal aliens are just the scape goat that is being put on display to sate a bunch of people soured on how their lives turned out.

Now, there are some things that getting rid of illegal aliens will do:

Your county hospitals will see fewer patients. When you have 10,000 people in a county, you have X numbers people that will get sick across demographics. When the demo is in the lower income end of the spectrum, you have more visits to the County ER. This is easy verified by zip code data that all County hospitals take in. Anyway, you’ll see fewer people show up at the ER if you have 9,500 people in a county instead of 10,000. It is just common sense.

You will also see slightly smaller class sizes which, stats show, in no way will mean greatly reduced costs or a vastly better education product. States generally fund their own schools and they use, among other things, sales tax revenue to do that. Illegal aliens pump in about $11B if I recall the stat correctly. So it’s pretty much a push. But I can see where having a teacher spend more time with individual students is a benefit.

We had crime before illegal aliens were here in large numbers.

Sure did. And?

Schools were so much better in the 1970’s and 1980’s too right?

Well, we had fewer illegal alien students consuming resources intended for American students.

Your county hospitals will see fewer patients.

Yes, fewer patients who don't pay a dime of the expenses they incur.

Illegal aliens pump in about $11B if I recall the stat correctly. So it’s pretty much a push.

Well, here in Chicago, we spend about $15k per student per year.
How many illegal aliens are going to "pump in" $15k per year in sales taxes?

You will also see slightly smaller class sizes which, stats show, in no way will mean greatly reduced costs

Here in Chicago there would be a very noticeable improvement.

Wow, the King of ASSumptions strikes again.

The crime rate among the illegals is lower than the crime rate among US citizens. You would be safer living in a cimmunity with more illegal aliens than one with fewer.

Illegals that are here are living somewhere & therefore helping with school property taxes. Most are working through fake IDs & therefore are paying taxes. So why shouldn't their kids attend school? I see just how ignorant you are on how schools are funded. I guarantee you don't contribute $15k per year in school taxes so really, how did you get this fucking stupid?

We will seed smaller class sizes when you & your fucked up Republican party start to properly fund education instead of funding rich people.

Illegals are contributing to the taxes & communities.

The crime rate among the illegals is lower than the crime rate among US citizens.

Bull shit.

Illegals that are here are living somewhere & therefore helping with school property taxes.

Well, when they "contribute" $2000 and their kid costs $15000 that's not helping. That's hurting.

We will seed smaller class sizes when you & your fucked up Republican party start to properly fund education

Good idea. Step one, boot all the illegal aliens.

First off that BS. Secondly, even if it was true, is that a reason to allow them to be here breaking our laws?

Illegals commit crimes at double the rate of native-born: Study

Education is mostly locally funded except lowlife Democrat areas in need of federal funds. If your school doesn't make the grade, then blame your Democrat taxpayers for not increasing their taxes to fund THEIR schools.

The United States spends the most per capita on education than any other country in the industrialized world. Yet we only have mediocre results to show for it thanks to your precious unions. Quit blaming Republicans for the tragedies of Democrat policies.

Last edited:

No, simply highlighting that—and you admitted it was about “preserving”—it has nothing to do with economics or traffic or schools….

Actually it has to do with all of them. I'm not a one issue guy.

Wow, you actually believe this crap that flows out of Trumps mouth. Not too bright are you.

deMS-13, the pro-child rape party. :thup:

Now not all Communists promote child rape and MS-13, Nancy Pelosi does, but not all of you do.

It's just that you're willing to have children raped and sold into sexual slavery to promote your evil and filthy party.

Forum List

Back