Where Are the Moderate Muslims We Hear About?

Your lies are boring
Still waiting to hear who the millions of moderate Muslims are.

Don't expect others to do your work for you. Google is your friend.
I couldn't find any either.

First step in Google for Dummies - make sure you spell your search terms correctly.
Then, you actually have to look.
Ya, I couldn't find any moderate Muslims either. CAIR was no help too.

I think that's because you have no desire to find any.

First step in Google for Dummies - make sure you spell your search terms correctly.

Didn't watch the video I see.

So out of millions you found two.

Lol the 'American Muslim Veterans' is a front for NOI racists, founded by one, a draft dodger no less, and has warm and cozy ties with Islamic terrorist fronts, and buddies with Louis Farrakhan, that big champion of homosexual privilege and 'diversity', and of course every Islamo-fascist organization in the U.S. always manages to have friendly ties with terrorist fronts.

Warith Deen Mohammed - Wikipedia

Controversies

Senator Jon Kyl (R-AZ) has asserted that the Islamic Society of North America is "accused of ties to Islamic extremists",[24] and investigative journalist Steven Emerson[25][26][27] accused ISNA of ties to terrorism.[1]

Further information: Muslim attitudes towards terrorism
Allegations of Wahhabism
In his testimony before the US Senate in October 2003, Dr. Michael Waller told Senators, that “The Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) refers Muslim clerics to the U.S. Bureau of Prisons. The Islamic Society of North America is an influential front for the promotion of the Wahhabi political, ideological and theological infrastructure in the United States and Canada." Claiming that ISNA has connections to 50 to 79 percent of mosques on the North American continent, he accused the organization of "dominating Islam in North America."[28][29]

Similarly, Stephen Schwartz described ISNA in Senate hearing testimony as one of the chief conduits through which the radical Saudi form of Islam passes through to the US.[30]

Other controversy
A speaker at the 2009 national convention, Warith Deen Umar, a New York imam, asserted that the Holocaust happened to the Jews "because they were serially disobedient to Allah."[this quote needs a citation] He went on to allege that a group of Jews close to President Barack Obama "control the world".

ISNA condemned the comments.[31]

In an article, Sheila Musaji has responded to criticism raised by Umbreen Shah. She states that she searched the ISNA print publications and information on their website for any claim that they were "the only representative of Muslim Americans from all walks of life", and could not find any. She also points out that many African Americans may not have been represented in large numbers at the ISNA convention because of the convention by W. D. Muhammad during the same weekend.[32]

An audit of the separately run but loosely affiliated ISNA-Canada found only a quarter of the funds donated to the organisation went to help the poor. Charity donations were misdirected to private businesses.[33] On September 21, 2013, the Canada Revenue Service revoked the registration of the ISNA-Canada due to an alleged link to a terror organization.[34][35] Funds intended to charity went to the Hizbul Mujahideen wing of Jamaat-e-Islami.[34][35]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Society_of_North_America#cite_note-tsun2013-35

Islamic Society of North America - Wikipedia

Great point. I bet the a hole has no desire to find any moderate pedophiles, Nazis, or Maoists, either, the bigot ...

Just because muslims don't act out, doesn't mean they are moderate. I read a pew poll few years ago that stated that hundreds of millions of Shiite muslims think the shia are an abomination. We all know what that means... That doesn't consider what the shia think, or any other sub-group..
There aren't billions of muslims terrorists out there, but there are LOTS. Maybe they don't strap bombs to their childrens chest, but they wish people would die for bullshit reasons. I dont see much difference.

Just because muslims don't act out, doesn't mean they are moderate. I read a pew poll few years ago that stated that hundreds of millions of Shiite muslims think the shia are an abomination. We all know what that means... That doesn't consider what the shia think, or any other sub-group..
There aren't billions of muslims terrorists out there, but there are LOTS. Maybe they don't strap bombs to their childrens chest, but they wish people would die for bullshit reasons. I dont see much difference.
To be silent is to agree with what is going on.

They wouldn't lift a finger to stop their fellow Muslims committing terrorist acts, and they don't mind their orgs and mosques and madrassas being recruiting grounds and cover for them either, so yes, that doesn't count as being 'moderate' at all.

Millions of them live here and billions of them live elsewhere in the world.
Fake news.

There are 3 million living in the United States. How many of them have caused a problem?
comparing western muslims to ME muslims is ignorant, IMO.
Their main problem is their religious culture. That shit cant fly here. It does there. A lot of the time, its even legislated.
People in the U.K. And Canada are being prosecuted for blasphemy. Only time until the US does too.

Fake news.

There are 3 million living in the United States. How many of them have caused a problem?
Their main problem is their religious culture. That shit cant fly here. It does there. A lot of the time, its even legislated.

Exactly, so wouldn't the ones here be the moderates?

Fake news.

When someone talks about islam, it usually isn't confined to the west. My apologies for assuming.

Fake news.

A moderate Muslim is one that disapproves of suicide bombers.

After every terrorist attack, politicians and pundits reassure us that the atrocity does not represent mainstream Islam and certainly doesn’t reflect the true beliefs of the “moderate Muslim majority.” But how many moderate Muslims are there? And what exactly does “moderate” mean?
Hussein Aboubakr, who was raised as a Muslim in Egypt, explains, and asks an important question: where are all the moderate Muslims that politicians and the media talk about?

Just another propaganda thread based on bigoted bovine excrement. You people would have apoplexy I some one judged all Christians by the ones who kill abortion doctors or who advocate for Christian Dominionism :

Muslim – Christian Cooperation and Unity | WELCOME TO CAREFRONTING – NIGERIA

“Believers’ harbouring hostile feelings to other people who have faith in God is a moral weakness that displeases God, who prohibits all believers from displaying such feelings. He calls on people to establish peace, tolerance and friendship”

Islam and the Promotion of Peace

Islam, a religion of peace, tolerance and acceptance, requires believers to treat all people with justice and respect. Devout Muslims are tolerant, forgiving, modest, understanding, gentle, genuine, and honest. In fact, God commands them to be just even when it is not in their own interests or those of their families to be so; to feed orphans and prisoners of war first, even if they are hungry themselves; and to be selfless, patient, and firm in virtue. Such Muslims are far more accepting of non-Muslims, for they know that compulsion is disallowed in religion. When dealing with non-Muslims, they do their best to show the way to the right path, address the other person’s conscience, and become the means of this person’s acceptance of a virtuous life, which is only possible if God grants him or her faith.

Here is more:
Christian Muslim Council - Scriptures in Dialogue

Fake news.

So a Muslim is moderate as long as they aren't holding the knife, gun or bomb?

After every terrorist attack, politicians and pundits reassure us that the atrocity does not represent mainstream Islam and certainly doesn’t reflect the true beliefs of the “moderate Muslim majority.” But how many moderate Muslims are there? And what exactly does “moderate” mean?
Hussein Aboubakr, who was raised as a Muslim in Egypt, explains, and asks an important question: where are all the moderate Muslims that politicians and the media talk about?

Just another propaganda thread based on bigoted bovine excrement. You people would have apoplexy I some one judged all Christians by the ones who kill abortion doctors or who advocate for Christian Dominionism :

Muslim – Christian Cooperation and Unity | WELCOME TO CAREFRONTING – NIGERIA

“Believers’ harbouring hostile feelings to other people who have faith in God is a moral weakness that displeases God, who prohibits all believers from displaying such feelings. He calls on people to establish peace, tolerance and friendship”

Islam and the Promotion of Peace

Islam, a religion of peace, tolerance and acceptance, requires believers to treat all people with justice and respect. Devout Muslims are tolerant, forgiving, modest, understanding, gentle, genuine, and honest. In fact, God commands them to be just even when it is not in their own interests or those of their families to be so; to feed orphans and prisoners of war first, even if they are hungry themselves; and to be selfless, patient, and firm in virtue. Such Muslims are far more accepting of non-Muslims, for they know that compulsion is disallowed in religion. When dealing with non-Muslims, they do their best to show the way to the right path, address the other person’s conscience, and become the means of this person’s acceptance of a virtuous life, which is only possible if God grants him or her faith.

Thank you for saying Islam is a religion of peace. You validate the OP.

Forum List

Back