Where Are the Moderate Muslims We Hear About?

The republican reaction when someone tries to introduce them to the typical, moderate Muslim:

Business-man-fetal-position.jpg

th
The OP is about the crippling, damn near humiliating conservative fear of Muslims. If you want to talk about safe spaces, you can start a thread.
While the left calls Christians terrorists they kiss the asses of Muslims. The lefts latest silence of approval for the Islamic genital mutilation of girls is the latest ass kissing.

Your lies are boring

The republican reaction when someone tries to introduce them to the typical, moderate Muslim:

th
The OP is about the crippling, damn near humiliating conservative fear of Muslims. If you want to talk about safe spaces, you can start a thread.
While the left calls Christians terrorists they kiss the asses of Muslims. The lefts latest silence of approval for the Islamic genital mutilation of girls is the latest ass kissing.

Your lies are boring
Still waiting to hear who the millions of moderate Muslims are.

Find one and we will see.

I see it everyday. You rubes are ready to surrender all your rights and live in a police state because of your crippling fear of Muslims.
Ya, who wants a small limited government, Mr Police State, the left or right?

The right's crippling fears are what will lead to a police state.

th

Who has expressed approval for FGM? What do you think of the many non-Muslims who practice it?

After every terrorist attack, politicians and pundits reassure us that the atrocity does not represent mainstream Islam and certainly doesn’t reflect the true beliefs of the “moderate Muslim majority.” But how many moderate Muslims are there? And what exactly does “moderate” mean?
Hussein Aboubakr, who was raised as a Muslim in Egypt, explains, and asks an important question: where are all the moderate Muslims that politicians and the media talk about?

What Weatherboy calls fake news

View attachment 123600

View attachment 123601

View attachment 123602

So out of millions you found two.

I found 2 in less than 2 seconds.

Some three million Americans are Muslims.

You extremists postulate that they are all extremists who are out murdering Americans- yet these Muslims are paying their taxes, fighting for our country, operating business's, watching the NFL and generally just being Americans who believe in a different fairy tale than you do.

th

Your lies are boring

Don't expect others to do your work for you. Google is your friend.

th

Your lies are boring

Leave the barren wastelands of Trump country and go somewhere where there are people. You'll see at least one Muslim there. Introduce yourself. Despite what Hannity tells you, they don't bite.

After every terrorist attack, politicians and pundits reassure us that the atrocity does not represent mainstream Islam and certainly doesn’t reflect the true beliefs of the “moderate Muslim majority.” But how many moderate Muslims are there? And what exactly does “moderate” mean?
Hussein Aboubakr, who was raised as a Muslim in Egypt, explains, and asks an important question: where are all the moderate Muslims that politicians and the media talk about?

View attachment 123600

View attachment 123601

View attachment 123602

They love propaganda opportunities; they can count on deviant sociopaths like yourself to spread it around and pretend they're actually 'patriots'.

So Picaro calls American veterans- those who died fighting for Americans 'pretend patriots'.

Why am I not suprised that Picaro despises American veterans?

Your lies are boring

I couldn't find any either.

Your lies are boring

Leave the barren wastelands of Trump country and go somewhere where there are people. You'll see at least one Muslim there. Introduce yourself. Despite what Hannity tells you, they don't bite.

My local corner grocery store, which has the cheapest price on good beer in my neighborhood is owned and run by Muslims.

Not only have they not tried to murder me, but they are happy to sell me beer.

Your lies are boring

You can't find any either. See if CAIR can give you some names.

Your lies are boring

No surprise you can't find any with your head up your ass.

View attachment 123600

View attachment 123601

View attachment 123602

You extremists postulate that they are all extremists who are out murdering Americans- yet these Muslims are paying their taxes, fighting for our country, operating business's, watching the NFL and generally just being Americans who believe in a different fairy tale than you do.

So you know 3 million Muslims are moderate. What else did Soros tell you?

Your lies are boring

No surprise you can't find any with your head up your ass.
Says the dufus who feels the need to lie for Muslims.

View attachment 123600

View attachment 123601

View attachment 123602

The last Soros newsletter said that you're a little bitch. Looks like he was right again.

Your lies are boring

First step in Google for Dummies - make sure you spell your search terms correctly.
Then, you actually have to look.

Your lies are boring

My local corner grocery store, which has the cheapest price on good beer in my neighborhood is owned and run by Muslims.

Mosque Members Say Shooter Syed Farook Seemed 'Peaceful,' Devout

Your lies are boring

Mosque Members Say Shooter Syed Farook Seemed 'Peaceful,' Devout

I think they called Dylan Roof peaceful too. What's your point?

Your lies are boring

First step in Google for Dummies - make sure you spell your search terms correctly.
Then, you actually have to look.
Ya, I couldn't find any moderate Muslims either. CAIR was no help too.

View attachment 123600

View attachment 123601

View attachment 123602

The last Soros newsletter said that you're a little bitch. Looks like he was right again.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back