Where Are the Moderate Muslims We Hear About?

Just because muslims don't act out, doesn't mean they are moderate. I read a pew poll few years ago that stated that hundreds of millions of Shiite muslims think the shia are an abomination. We all know what that means... That doesn't consider what the shia think, or any other sub-group..
There aren't billions of muslims terrorists out there, but there are LOTS. Maybe they don't strap bombs to their childrens chest, but they wish people would die for bullshit reasons. I dont see much difference.

They wouldn't lift a finger to stop their fellow Muslims committing terrorist acts, and they don't mind their orgs and mosques and madrassas being recruiting grounds and cover for them either, so yes, that doesn't count as being 'moderate' at all.
More lies. More equine excrement!

Muslims hold key to fighting terror | Toronto Star

The Muslim community has a duty to the mainstream to address the perception, real or imagined, about the extremists within. To its credit, the community has risen to the challenge.

Just because muslims don't act out, doesn't mean they are moderate. I read a pew poll few years ago that stated that hundreds of millions of Shiite muslims think the shia are an abomination. We all know what that means... That doesn't consider what the shia think, or any other sub-group..
There aren't billions of muslims terrorists out there, but there are LOTS. Maybe they don't strap bombs to their childrens chest, but they wish people would die for bullshit reasons. I dont see much difference.

They wouldn't lift a finger to stop their fellow Muslims committing terrorist acts, and they don't mind their orgs and mosques and madrassas being recruiting grounds and cover for them either, so yes, that doesn't count as being 'moderate' at all.

The Muslim community has a duty to the mainstream to address the perception, real or imagined, about the extremists within. To its credit, the community has risen to the challenge.
We'll just take the word of Fake News with no supporting evidence.

And the Pedo-Friendlies jump in to defend their favorite deviants, right on cue; Islam has always been wildly popular with homosexuals, since raping young boys is widely accepted and practiced in Islamic 'cultures'. homosexuals were the main propagandists for the current fad of babbling about 'Golden Ages' and other rubbish, popular with homos because Muslims kill Christians and Jews, so they must be natural allies for homos, according to the 'logic' these sociopaths use.

And the Pedo-Friendlies .

Why are you calling American veterans 'Pedo-Friendlies"?

Muslim American Veterans Association (MAVA) Post #6

Oh thats right- you despise Americans who fight for our country.

It is fascinating to watch the science hating faux Christians here try to foment hatred of Muslim Americans who have done nothing to harm them or anyone else.

The Mormons recognize this kind of hatred- because the same kind of faux Christians fomented hatred and bigotry against the LDS 150 years ago.

Anyone doubt that Weatherboy would be at the back of the mobs chasing Mormons out of the Midwest- urging them on?

Mormon Scholars Are Reaching Back Into Church History To Support Muslims

While the left calls Christians terrorists they kiss the asses of Muslims. The lefts latest silence of approval for the Islamic genital mutilation of girls is the latest ass kissing.

Your lies are boring
Still waiting to hear who the millions of moderate Muslims are.

Leave the barren wastelands of Trump country and go somewhere where there are people. You'll see at least one Muslim there. Introduce yourself. Despite what Hannity tells you, they don't bite.

My local corner grocery store, which has the cheapest price on good beer in my neighborhood is owned and run by Muslims.

Not only have they not tried to murder me, but they are happy to sell me beer.
Mosque Members Say Shooter Syed Farook Seemed 'Peaceful,' Devout
Who Is Robert Dear? Planned Parenthood Suspect Led Odd, Reclusive Life

"He was really strange and out there, but I never thought he would do any harm," Hood said,
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/02/us/robert-dear-planned-parenthood-shooting.html?_r=0

“He claims to be a Christian and is extremely evangelistic,

The relative said Mr. Dear and Ms. Bragg were “very religious, read the Bible often and are always talking about Scripture.” He had not shown signs of being violent, the relative said.

Well that is what you Trumpsters do- you take the Fake News from Trump with no supporting evidence.

Just like you believe in your fantasy god with no supporting evidence.

Last edited:

Typical. Anything that you don't like and that does not fit into your bigoted world view is fake news. What supporting evidence do you have that this is not real?

After every terrorist attack, politicians and pundits reassure us that the atrocity does not represent mainstream Islam and certainly doesn’t reflect the true beliefs of the “moderate Muslim majority.” But how many moderate Muslims are there? And what exactly does “moderate” mean?
Hussein Aboubakr, who was raised as a Muslim in Egypt, explains, and asks an important question: where are all the moderate Muslims that politicians and the media talk about?

They were in the cages the isis guys put at the bottom of the swimming pool....

After every terrorist attack, politicians and pundits reassure us that the atrocity does not represent mainstream Islam and certainly doesn’t reflect the true beliefs of the “moderate Muslim majority.” But how many moderate Muslims are there? And what exactly does “moderate” mean?
Hussein Aboubakr, who was raised as a Muslim in Egypt, explains, and asks an important question: where are all the moderate Muslims that politicians and the media talk about?

What Weatherboy calls fake news

View attachment 123600

View attachment 123601

View attachment 123602

So out of millions you found two.

I found 2 in less than 2 seconds.

Some three million Americans are Muslims.

You extremists postulate that they are all extremists who are out murdering Americans- yet these Muslims are paying their taxes, fighting for our country, operating business's, watching the NFL and generally just being Americans who believe in a different fairy tale than you do.

So you know 3 million Muslims are moderate. What else did Soros tell you?

The last Soros newsletter said that you're a little bitch. Looks like he was right again.

Guess we now know who pays your bills, snowflake.

So out of millions you found two.

Lol the 'American Muslim Veterans' is a front for NOI racists

Why am I not surprised that in your effort to attack American veterans you post something that is not about American veterans?

Home
Muslim American Veterans Association (MAVA) Post #6

In your spare time do you go to cemetaries and piss on the graves of American veterans?

Of course you do.

Your posts just make you look your usual stupid self. You were too stupid to check out your silly 'find' and got slammed back into the sewer. Hide out in shame for a while and come back under another sock, you're done here.

The republican reaction when someone tries to introduce them to the typical, moderate Muslim:

Business-man-fetal-position.jpg
Find one and we will see.
Where do you live bumfuck? My city is full of moderate muslims. They are our friends, our neighbors, our coworkers, our doctors, our family. Travel out of your small, mountainous, West Virginia village once in a while woulda ya?

The republican reaction when someone tries to introduce them to the typical, moderate Muslim:

Where do you live bumfuck? My city is full of moderate muslims. They are our friends, our neighbors, our coworkers, our doctors, our family. Travel out of your small, mountainous, West Virginia village once in a while woulda ya?

lol yeah right ... where have I heard those kinds of anecdotes before? Oh yeah, from Christians in the ME and the Balkans and elsewhere who lived side by side with their 'Muslim friends' for decades, all warm and fuzzy, right up until they decided to kill them and their families in uprisings by Jihadi vermin. Never mind ...

lol yeah right ... where have I heard those kinds of anecdotes before? Oh yeah, from Christians in the ME and the Balkans and elsewhere who lived side by side with their 'Muslim friends' for decades, all warm and fuzzy, right up until they decided to kill them and their families in uprisings by Jihadi vermin. Never mind ...

Actually, moderate Muslims, Christians and Jews manage to live side by side all over the globe. You allow yourself to be prejudiced by the actions of a cultist faction of one of them. It's akin to judging all of Christianity by Fred Phelps.

Forum List

Back