Where are all the Quitterbirds?

The number of Republicans I know who give a tinkers damn what your skin color is happens to be is infinitessimally small. the number of Democrats on the other hand seems rather large...

You're proclaiming that Jones and Palin are two sides of the same coin? Comparable (albeit from different ends of the spectrum) figures in behaviour, beliefs, character, and actions?

Let's wait and see how much conservative endorsement of that you get...
Not making any such claim.

But, you knew that.

And seriously, I have never cared what Pugs or Cons think. Why should I?

So the two situations AREN"T comparable? Then why would anyone be hypocritical for viewing them differently?
The resignations are comparable, in the words, phrases and reasons used. Both were blame-shifting. I've made that quite clear.

YOU however, keep trying to move the goalposts. You've done it again here, doing everything you can think of to avoid answering the question posed. It's your typical fare, however. Not at all surprising.

Where are all the wails and cries of "quitter!" when it comes to Van Jones?

Van Jones plays the Palin, "They smeared me" card and isn't called on it or called a "quitter" by the far-left? Hypocrisy.

He uses the same basic language Palin did when she resigned -- that the job is bigger than one person, too much focus on me, enemies smearing me, blah blah blah -- and gets a pass?

How so? Quitterbirds, please elucidate. Isn't a crybaby, blame-shifting quitter still a quitter, no matter the gender?

Or, did misogyny play a part in your Palin rants?

You just don't get it, MM. Van Jones did the "honorable thing" by resigning because he is a Democrap. If he had of been a Republican, then he would just be a low-life "quitter" and we would not have heard the end of the ridicule. Besides, the White House staff is busy at work trying to get this swept under the rug. Must be a big lump in that rug with all the sweeping going on around there!

Van Jones plays the Palin, "They smeared me" card and isn't called on it or called a "quitter" by the far-left? Hypocrisy.

He uses the same basic language Palin did when she resigned -- that the job is bigger than one person, too much focus on me, enemies smearing me, blah blah blah -- and gets a pass?

How so? Quitterbirds, please elucidate. Isn't a crybaby, blame-shifting quitter still a quitter, no matter the gender?

You just don't get it, MM. Van Jones did the "honorable thing" by resigning because he is a Democrap. If he had of been a Republican, then he would just be a low-life "quitter" and we would not have heard the end of the ridicule. Besides, the White House staff is busy at work trying to get this swept under the rug. Must be a big lump in that rug with all the sweeping going on around there!
A quitter is a quitter whether man, woman, no matter skin color, no matter political stripe. Right? Right.

Still waiting for the Quitterbirds to come on in here and call Jones a quitter, like they spent weeks and many threads calling Palin one. I want to see if they have the courage to do so.

Of course, they don't because they are misogynistic cowards. And they know who they are.

Still waiting for the Quitterbirds to come on in here and call Jones a quitter, like they spent weeks and many threads calling Palin one. I want to see if they have the courage to do so.

Of course, they don't because they are misogynistic cowards. And they know who they are.
You know MM, I think it's pretty shitty to pull the misogyny card.

That makes you no better than the dildos who pull out the race card when they legitimately criticize Obama.

Shame on you.

Who are they?

This is pretty amusing all by itself. The right is always claiming that anyone that doesn't agree with Obama is a racist though no one ever does this. And here you are calling people that don't like Palin misognynistic.

I've got news for you. Palin is an idiot and it has nothing to do with her gender.

You know MM, I think it's pretty shitty to pull the misogyny card.

That makes you no better than the dildos who pull out the race card when they legitimately criticize Obama.

Shame on you.
heh, I made my post before I read this one.

Misogyny??? When Cons try to pin "misogynist" or "racist" labels on liberals, you know they're grabbing at straws.
You might almost have a point there, were I a Con. And in your partisan idiocy, you seemed unable to understand I never accused liberals of anything.

Whoops, my bad. After seeing plenty of partisan idiocy in your past posts (including the one I quoted), I kinda had this idea you are a con.

Either way asking a question like this...

...looks a lot like an accusation - one that's no better than when Obama supporters reflexively call any criticism of him racist.

iiRACIST!! :rofl:

He is a quitter. And I will take that into consideration if he runs for any political office.

A quitter is a quitter whether man, woman, no matter skin color, no matter political stripe. Right? Right.

Funny how you are ignoring us.

Do any of you even understand what this is about?

NONE of you are the droids I am looking for, earlier I said it's males on here and throughout the innertubes who wailed for weeks about how Palin is a quitter. I want to know how they choose when someone is a quitter, or when they get a pass.

Thus far, none of them have showed up. Those of you who have, correctly identified Jones as a quitter, not taking into consideration his race, gender, political stripe or any other factor other than, he quit. That's honesty.

I am looking for this type of honesty from the several misogynists on here. I never said they were Libs or Cons. I also never said their entire motivation for railing on Palin was the fact that she is female. Your assumptions are getting in the way, muddying the waters.

I believe there is too much kneejerk posting without reading going on here.

Forum List

Back