Where are all the Quitterbirds?

Clearly you are not reading what is posted, here or in that other thread.

Reading provides clarity.

THIS thread is about all the Quitterbirds having a chance to show they really hate quitters, not just con female ones.

The other thread is about the mindless ardent defense of The Obama with the old "mom the other kid did it too" defense.

And if you READ that thread, you'll see your assumptions about the premises of the debates are both wrong.

See?
You've already been proven wrong, both PPV and I consider the guy a quitter and wouldn't vote for him.

You assume a lot of stupid things, no offense.
No one's been proven right or wrong.

You completely fail to do either until you understand the concepts of the premises, which clearly you do not.
Your premise is that we only care about Palin quitting. Epic Fail.

Yup. A quitter.

However, he was never elected. Tens of thousands did not stand in line to vote for him, nor did organized group raise money for him, campaign for him, and worked hard for him to be the executor of his 'state.'

A leettle different.

no, the people didn't vote for him,, and that's why all czars must go. but he is a quitter nonetheless. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You've already been proven wrong, both PPV and I consider the guy a quitter and wouldn't vote for him.

You assume a lot of stupid things, no offense.
No one's been proven right or wrong.

You completely fail to do either until you understand the concepts of the premises, which clearly you do not.
Your premise is that we only care about Palin quitting. Epic Fail.
Wrong again, blunderer!

However, if that shoe fits you it's not my fault. You and paperview actually aren't the targets of this thread, not the droids I'm looking for. The targets are males, who have spent weeks here wailing and pontificating that Palin is a quitter and how they hate quitters.

THOSE are the misogynists, or the cheap partisan hacks, that this challenge is for.

I said he was a quitter, and I really don't give a shit that he quit, how bout that?

In fact I'd never even heard of the turd until last week.

Palin, meanwhile, was thrust into a Hayuuuuuge public spectacle of a presidential ticket in an extremely important historical election, a spectacle which she herself helped to cause twinkle blinky from one end of the globe to the other - and later did something extraordinarily rare for a governor, and still confounds people on both sides of the aisle to this day - as well as making us laugh uproariously at her every lick at the spittle.

So take that Quitterbirdian and stick it in the Alaskan fowl decapitating Cone of Death. <gobble gobble>

Yup. A quitter.

However, he was never elected. Tens of thousands did not stand in line to vote for him, nor did organized group raise money for him, campaign for him, and worked hard for him to be the executor of his 'state.'

A leettle different.

no, the people didn't vote for him,, and that's why all czars must go. but he is a quitter nonetheless. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Why are there czars at all, from a President who promised fundamental change, not more of the same?

What a stupid thread. Comparing Palin leaving the Governor's job to make more money to Van Jones leaving because of the negative crap from the right on the Obama administration.

You really don't know what you want, do you.:cuckoo:

I said he was a quitter, and I really don't give a shit that he quit, how bout that?

Palin, meanwhile, was thrust into a Hayuuuuuge public spectacle of a presidential ticket in an extremely important historical election, a spectacle which she herself helped to cause twinkle blinky from one end of the globe to the other - and later did something extraordinarily rare for a governor, and still confounds people on both sides of the aisle to this day - as well as making us laugh uproariously at her every lick at the spittle.

So take that Quitterbirdian and stick it in the Alaskan fowl decapitating Cone of Death. <gobble gobble>
Again, you weren't one of the droids I was looking for. I did give you credit though for calling a quitter a quitter.

Remember?

What a stupid thread. Comparing Palin leaving the Governor's job to make more money to Van Jones leaving because of the negative crap from the right on the Obama administration.

You really don't know what you want, do you.:cuckoo:
Again you demonstrate your abject stupidity. A thread is never complete without it!

Again you demonstrate your abject stupidity

I stand abashed by your command of the language. I will never right again. By the way, do you know what abject means?:lol:

It's still a stupid thread.

Again, you weren't one of the droids I was looking for. I did give you credit though for calling a quitter a quitter.

Remember?
Fine. Looks like I laid the ground work for the awaiting (you hope) droids
you hope to snatch.

Have fun dropping your line in the water.

And remember&#8230;.there&#8217;s a fine line between fishing and just standing on the edge of the pond and looking like an idiot. ;P

Again you demonstrate your abject stupidity
I stand abashed by your command of the language. I will never right again. By the way, do you know what abject means?:lol:
I do. Was hoping you did!

Now, the comparison is NOT the two people and their relative positions, elected/not elected. The comparison is, the reasons for the resignation and the language they both used, almost exact.

The idiots here who spent weeks wailing about it and calling Palin a "quitter" haven't yet surfaced calling Jones a quitter. In fact not here, or anywhere.

So, why? Isn't a blame-shifting quitter still a blame-shifting quitter no matter the race, gender or color of skin? Or political stripe?

THAT is the question before us.

Remember?
Fine. Looks like I laid the ground work for the awaiting (you hope) droids
you hope to snatch.

Have fun dropping your line in the water.

And remember….there’s a fine line between fishing and just standing on the edge of the pond and looking like an idiot. ;P
The fishies I am looking for are out there my Dear.... But because they are cowards, they won't be biting here.

And that's the point.

Jones doesn't strike me as a quitter. It's possible Rhome said, "Tender your resignation or I will do it for you."

Sorry about that sig. I'll fix it now.

Jones doesn't strike me as a quitter. It's possible Rhome said, "Tender your resignation or I will do it for you."
If there were any evidence of that you might have something other than idle speculation.

Or you could like, give us Jones' work history to back your "feeling."

Is a quitter still a quitter if he quits when told to do so? Does the reason change the fact that the quitter quit?

Last edited:
Where are all the wails and cries of "quitter!" when it comes to Van Jones?

Van Jones plays the Palin, "They smeared me" card and isn't called on it or called a "quitter" by the far-left? Hypocrisy.

He uses the same basic language Palin did when she resigned -- that the job is bigger than one person, too much focus on me, enemies smearing me, blah blah blah -- and gets a pass?

How so? Quitterbirds, please elucidate. Isn't a crybaby, blame-shifting quitter still a quitter, no matter the gender?

Or, did misogyny play a part in your Palin rants?

You're proclaiming that Jones and Palin are two sides of the same coin? Comparable (albeit from different ends of the spectrum) figures in behaviour, beliefs, character, and actions?

Let's wait and see how much conservative endorsement of that you get...

Van Jones plays the Palin, "They smeared me" card and isn't called on it or called a "quitter" by the far-left? Hypocrisy.

He uses the same basic language Palin did when she resigned -- that the job is bigger than one person, too much focus on me, enemies smearing me, blah blah blah -- and gets a pass?

How so? Quitterbirds, please elucidate. Isn't a crybaby, blame-shifting quitter still a quitter, no matter the gender?

You're proclaiming that Jones and Palin are two sides of the same coin? Comparable (albeit from different ends of the spectrum) figures in behaviour, beliefs, character, and actions?

Not making any such claim.

But, you knew that.

And seriously, I have never cared what Pugs or Cons think. Why should I?

Yup. A quitter.

A leettle different.

A little different, but he's still a quitter. If he were to run for some office in the future that I have a chance to vote for him, that would definitely be one strike against him.

It's fairly clear that Van Jones was forced out, rather than choosing to resign on his own. Do I care? Nope. I didn't care when Palin quit either - I don't live in Alaska, and the people in Alaska are probably much better off without her. I don't particularly care about either of these people quitting. They're making their beds, and they'll lie on them, whatever the end result is.

Not making any such claim.

But, you knew that.

And seriously, I have never cared what Pugs or Cons think. Why should I?

So the two situations AREN"T comparable? Then why would anyone be hypocritical for viewing them differently?

Forum List

Back