When you really understand abortion, it becomes easy to be against it...

Why dont you explain your failed logic so I can show you specifically why you failed? Dont be afraid. I will try my best not to insult you. :rolleyes:

Why should only women have a say about abortion? It's like saying only firefighters can have an opinion on firefighting.
Yeah I kinda figured thats what you meant. I promised I would try not to insult you so bear with me here. Why do you think only a fire fighter can have an opinion on fire fighting?

Your statement:

Its really not my place to argue the issue. I am a male.

So your position is that men shouldn't have anything to do with the politics of abortion?
If you men have a way of taking a foetus into your own body. When was the last time this occurred?

So as a woman who can't be drafted you should have zero say in the country going to war?

Your line of reasoning is a cop out, a cowards way out of a debate.
Your logic is really terrible. You dont have to be drafted in order to be a citizen. Citizens have every right to vote for the people that declare war.

Do you even understand what I am implying?
Why dont you explain your failed logic so I can show you specifically why you failed? Dont be afraid. I will try my best not to insult you. :rolleyes:

Why should only women have a say about abortion? It's like saying only firefighters can have an opinion on firefighting.
Because it is the woman who is the pregnant one and not the man. No one should have any authority over anyone else's medical decisions except the person having them and her/his doctor. No one knows the circumstances that led up to the woman's decision to abort and it's none of anyone's business.....period.

So a person should be able to chop their arm off?
Why not? Its their arm isnt it?

You don't think a person that wants to do that has mental issues?

Yeah I kinda figured thats what you meant. I promised I would try not to insult you so bear with me here. Why do you think only a fire fighter can have an opinion on fire fighting?

Your statement:

So your position is that men shouldn't have anything to do with the politics of abortion?
If you men have a way of taking a foetus into your own body. When was the last time this occurred?

So as a woman who can't be drafted you should have zero say in the country going to war?

Your logic is really terrible. You dont have to be drafted in order to be a citizen. Citizens have every right to vote for the people that declare war.

Sorry if you just don't have the cognitive ability to grasp it.

Your statement:

Correct.

Now why did you think only a firefighter can have an opinion about fire fighting when anyone can fight a fire? Better yet what does that have to do with a child being aborted?

If only women should have an opinion on abortion, why should non-firefighters have an opinion on fighting fires?

The real argument here is why is any american denied any opinion, or the ability to espouse that opinion based on who or what they are?
Because only women carry babies and anyone can fight a fire?

Youre not denied an opinion. I said I dont think men should be involved with the decision making on something they dont get to do.

Do you see now why your logic was faulty?

Just because you are a useless cuck with no desire to enter a cantankerous debate doesn't mean the rest of us aren't.

Your line of logic is used to deny people the ability to have an opinion because of who or what they are.
Now youre going to play stupid I guess. Well I tried to be polite but its obvious youre an idiot. I plainly said you can have your opinion. What you cant have is the right to determine what a woman does with her body.

Because it is the woman who is the pregnant one and not the man. No one should have any authority over anyone else's medical decisions except the person having them and her/his doctor. No one knows the circumstances that led up to the woman's decision to abort and it's none of anyone's business.....period.

What does mental issues have to do with it?

Your statement:

Most people dont have the cognitive ability to grasp your inane bullshit. :rolleyes:

I dont use your failed logic. :rolleyes:

Do you even understand what I am implying?

Did you miss the part where I said MEDICAL decision? And, if a person wants to chop their arm off, that's their decision, not yours or mine.

Does a rape or incest victim have mental issues? Does a woman whose BC failed have mental issues? Or are you one of those who think even in those circumstances should just consider it a blessing, and never mind that the the person raped was only 12 years old or already had enough children and couldn't afford more?

Your statement:

One thing that I want to know from you: if you force women to give birth to nine-month gestational infants against their will, what are you going to do with the infants? Do you have some sort of a plan to take care of them until they are 18? Where do they go? Who raises them? You must have a pretty large house and a lot of time on your hands. Have fun burping. And the diapers!

It's too bad that there aren't any pro-aborts that are intellectually honest enough to admit that an abortion kills a child but (for whatever reason) think it should be legal to kill them anyway.

At least, then. . . we could discuss the reasons for abortions being legal without having to school the tardz on biology all the time.
Republicans have to be schooled on everything else so why not abortion?

Your projections are duly noted.

What we really need is test to determine the political future of the fetus. Like will it be cons or progresss. Then it would be real easy to say I like killing babies as I hatchet the head off one who is destined to be a loser conservative.

Why didn't you simply say "please add me to your ignore list?"

You owe me the 15 seconds it took for me to do that and to respond to your idiotic post.

What we really need is test to determine the political future of the fetus. Like will it be cons or progresss. Then it would be real easy to say I like killing babies as I hatchet the head off one who is destined to be a loser conservative.

Why didn't you simply say "please add me to your ignore list?"

You owe me the 15 seconds it took for me to do that and to respond to your idiotic post.
Well you everyone else way more for your incoherent naybobsims.

One thing that I want to know from you: if you force women to give birth to nine-month gestational infants against their will, what are you going to do with the infants? Do you have some sort of a plan to take care of them until they are 18? Where do they go? Who raises them? You must have a pretty large house and a lot of time on your hands. Have fun burping. And the diapers![/QUOTE]
Some decades ago at St Patrick’s Cathedral Melbourne, after a sermon given against abortion, a women’s group attempted to get members of the congregation to sign formal adoption papers for unwanted babies. Not one single signature was obtained. Not to worry, they could assuage their conciences by forcing their loved ones to die in excruciating agony on that other Right to Life Cross. I sometimes wonder though why anyone is puzzled the followers of a deity who tortured his own son to redeem sins he made possible in the first place continue their sad-masochist ministry.

Too bad she is not for giving women (other than herself) the choice to make that decision for themselves.
What about the baby's choice to live? Why do they not get a vote when they breathe and have a heart beat too just like the rest of us? What does letting a baby live take away from those who conceive it anyway when there is such a thing as adoption for those who do not want their kids?

God bless you and those who want kids but can not have any of their own always!!!

Holly
The baby doesnt have a choice. It doesnt breathe by itself and it cant live without permission from the mom. The baby is taking resources from the mother in order to live. Its really not my place to argue the issue. I am a male. The choice should always be the females to make.
The baby may take resources from the mom in order to live while inside of her, but what that baby takes does not rob its mother of anything.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I dont recall using the word "rob". Why did you waste time replying just to claim I said something I didnt say? :dunno:
You implied it when you said that the baby takes resources from its mother in order to live.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There is something very strange in the psyche of pro-abortionists. Are they just parroting the democrat play book or do they understand what happens when a full term baby slips from the technician's hand and has it's throat cut by monsters like Dr. Gosnell? They blamed the whistle blowers for uncovering smoking gun evidence that Planned Parenthood was selling human body parts. What's wrong with these people?

There is something very strange in the psyche of pro-abortionists. Are they just parroting the democrat play book or do they understand what happens when a full term baby slips from the technician's hand and has it's throat cut by monsters like Dr. Gosnell? They blamed the whistle blowers for uncovering smoking gun evidence that Planned Parenthood was selling human body parts. What's wrong with these people?
Your whole comment is total LIES! First off, Gosnell was ONE person, not the entire medical community, and second, it's been proven a lie about Planned Parenthood.

Too bad she is not for giving women (other than herself) the choice to make that decision for themselves.
What about the baby's choice to live? Why do they not get a vote when they breathe and have a heart beat too just like the rest of us? What does letting a baby live take away from those who conceive it anyway when there is such a thing as adoption for those who do not want their kids?

God bless you and those who want kids but can not have any of their own always!!!

Holly
The baby doesnt have a choice. It doesnt breathe by itself and it cant live without permission from the mom. The baby is taking resources from the mother in order to live. Its really not my place to argue the issue. I am a male. The choice should always be the females to make.
The baby may take resources from the mom in order to live while inside of her, but what that baby takes does not rob its mother of anything.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I dont recall using the word "rob". Why did you waste time replying just to claim I said something I didnt say? :dunno:
You implied it when you said that the baby takes resources from its mother in order to live.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No. You just assumed it and tried to blame it on me. :rolleyes:

This is why no one takes you seriously. Please say you are drunk or have some other legit reason for this bullshit? :rolleyes:

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I was only pointing out how you made yourself sound whether it was your intention to make yourself sound that way or not, nothing more.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I was only pointing out how you made yourself sound whether it was your intention to make yourself sound that way or not, nothing more.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I didnt make a sound. You read my words and made an assumption whether it was your intention to make an assumption or not. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back