Judge denies Meadows request to move Georgia case to federal court

You guys were for locking up political enemies before you were against locking up political enemies.
Not political enemies, but political criminals needed to be locked up. I'm all for criminal's getting locked up, but not for political rivals or competition getting locked up.

Big difference.

Political operatives committing crimes should yes be locked up, and if Trump is attempted to be locked up by some lucky chance a leftist judge has it's way, then all of the alleged criminals before him in which include Hillary, Joe Biden and any other alleged crooked politician, better be locked up also.

Fair enough ?

Not political enemies, but political criminals needed to be locked up. I'm all for criminal's getting locked up, but not for political rivals or competition getting locked up.

Big difference.

Political operatives committing crimes should yes be locked up, and if Trump is attempted to be locked up by some lucky chance a leftist judge has it's way, then all of the alleged criminals before him in which include Hillary, Joe Biden and any other alleged crooked politician, better be locked up also.

Fair enough ?
What happens when a political rival is a political criminal?

What happens when a political rival is a political criminal?
Criminals if proven guilty should be given their due process in doing so, and then if sentenced afterwards maybe "LOCKED UP" if that is the sentence.

Problem y'all have is proving Trump a criminal. So far I don't see it. Now when it comes to Hillary, all I can say is that if she's guilty then Lock her ace up. She's been semi- proven, but she got a break just like Joe Biden got, you know over that prosecutor being fired, and don't forget all of the bad money him and his family have received.

Criminals if proven guilty should be given their due process in doing so, and then if sentenced afterwards maybe "LOCKED UP" if that is the sentence.

Problem y'all have is proving Trump a criminal. So far I don't see it. Now when it comes to Hillary, all I can say is that if she's guilty then Lock her ace up. She's been semi- proven, but she got a break just like Joe Biden got, you know over that prosecutor being fired, and don't forget all of the bad money him and his family have received.
Sounds like you already judged Trump to be innocent before any trials. Meanwhile Trump judged Clinton guilty before any trial. I would wager that you did too.

I think there’s some pretty dramatic double standards here.

Sounds like you already judged Trump to be innocent before any trials. Meanwhile Trump judged Clinton guilty before any trial. I would wager that you did too.

They are blind to their own hypocrisy.

Sounds like you are attempting to muddy the waters which is a leftist tactic. Haven't judged Trump except by what is publicly available information and/or by accusations publicly available. None of it withstands a guilty prejudgement of his case, but that so far he's innocent until proven guilty in the court of public opinion here by the information that is so far provided.

Hillary on the other hand has been proven guilty by most here, although she got one heck of a break due to rotten politics in which protected her. Everyone knows it, so save yourself some embarrassment.

Sounds like you are attempting to muddy the waters which is a leftist tactic. Haven't judged Trump except by what is publicly available information and/or by accusations publicly available. None of it withstands a guilty prejudgement of his case, but that so far he's innocent until proven guilty in the court of public opinion here by the information that is so far provided.

Hillary on the other hand has been proven guilty by most here, although she got one heck of a break due to rotten politics in which protected her. Everyone knows it, so save yourself some embarrassment.
Most of the posters here who have judged Clinton guilty and not found Trump guilty are not well informed. They’re lied to consistently by the right wing media.

Most of the posters here who have judged Clinton guilty and not found Trump guilty are not well informed. They’re lied to consistently by the right wing media.
And the leftwing media of course is as pure as the driven snow eh ? I thought not, so go sit down or better yet go to the corner and stick your nose in it.

And the leftwing media of course is as pure as the driven snow eh ? I thought not, so go sit down or better yet go to the corner and stick your nose in it.
On the whole, I don’t know. I do know that the best of the best on what you call the “left wing media” is so much better than the best of the best on the right wing media. The best right wing media has absolutely no problem censoring critical information from their users.

Clinton’s server being deleted is a great example of this. Right wing media consumers know nothing about the investigation to this and refuse any new information. So is the DoJ investigation into Trump’s classified documents. Right wing media consumers repeat the same probable lies about how the investigation proceeded and likewise refuse any information that doesn’t fit their false narrative.

On the whole, I don’t know. I do know that the best of the best on what you call the “left wing media” is so much better than the best of the best on the right wing media. The best right wing media has absolutely no problem censoring critical information from their users.

Clinton’s server being deleted is a great example of this. Right wing media consumers know nothing about the investigation to this and refuse any new information. So is the DoJ investigation into Trump’s classified documents. Right wing media consumers repeat the same probable lies about how the investigation proceeded and likewise refuse any information that doesn’t fit their false narrative.
Well you would think that leftwing media would fill in the gaps, but nope they are absolutely no better than what you claim.

Well you would think that leftwing media would fill in the gaps, but nope they are absolutely no better than what you claim.
Leftwing media can’t fill in the gaps for right wingers because the right wingers have been indoctrinated to ignore it.

The right wing is a cult.

Leftwing media can’t fill in the gaps for right wingers because the right wingers have been indoctrinated to ignore it.

The right wing is a cult.
Not fill in the gaps for rightwinger's, but more like show where the gaps have been left wide open (not completed), and then set the record straight. The left can't do it, and that's why it spins and deflects.

Not fill in the gaps for rightwinger's, but more like show where the gaps have been left wide open (not completed), and then set the record straight. The left can't do it, and that's why it spins and deflects.
Rightwing media already fills in the gaps with false narrative or they refuse to believe anyone setting the record straight.

You can lead a horse to water, right?

Forum List

Back