Judge denies Meadows request to move Georgia case to federal court

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This should be of real concern to all the people who have been indicted in Georgia. This will mean televised hearings.
Televised hearings are already underway.

They're boring as shit.

I want these trials to be televised.

Trump won't have to campaign at all.

He'll come out of there like Johnny Depp.

Televised hearings are already underway.

They're boring as shit.

I want these trials to be televised.

Trump won't have to campaign at all.

He'll come out of there like Johnny Depp.
Depp in an orange jump suit.

You could be right.

However, it does render any verdict that may come afterward very appealable.

Appealing a hearing very difficult. Meadows has already incrminated himself with his own words. I'm thinking Meadows already cooperating with Jack Smith and wants to roll his state trial into his federal trial. I doubt will happen.

Appealing a hearing very difficult. Meadows has already incrminated himself with his own words. I'm thinking Meadows already cooperating with Jack Smith and wants to roll his state trial into his federal trial. I doubt will happen.
I don't really care. I'll wait for the facts and make judgments on those, not allegations or rumors of allegations.

The fact that Trump and Meadows were acting in their official capacity takes this entire case out of the State jurisdiction and places it in Federal.

From that, I figure that if they managed to actually get a conviction, it will be appealed and part of that appeal will be jurisdiction, and part on the impartiality of the Jury.

Depp in an orange jump suit.
proxy-image.gif

No...Depp....a FUCKING ROCK STARRRRRRRRR!!!!

dfghdfghdfgh.gif

F3iYLkNXYAABjZz.jpg

This should be of real concern to all the people who have been indicted in Georgia. This will mean televised hearings.
They're only hope of avoiding paying the price for their crimes is a Presidential pardon. So of course these weasels are trying to have federal trials.

Appealing a hearing very difficult. Meadows has already incrminated himself with his own words. I'm thinking Meadows already cooperating with Jack Smith and wants to roll his state trial into his federal trial. I doubt it will happen.

Regardless of how the court ruled this was always going to the 11th Circuit.

Forum List

Back