When will Romney speak on Sandy

emptystep

VIP Member
Jul 17, 2012
Do you think Romney should make an address now, wait until tomorrow, or put it in his next rally speech?

Romney has no official interest in the Hurricane except the possible damage to his home and home state. Why should he make any kind of address/statement concerning it?

Do you think Romney should make an address now, wait until tomorrow, or put it in his next rally speech?

Didn't he already wish the people well? What more can he say or do? I think his best course of action is to wish everyone well and get back to campaigning.

When and where was that?

Does anyone who is historically knowledgeable remember any time that a national event happened and if there was a statement by both candidates?

He absolutely should, the sooner the better.

It is completely unacceptable that there are so few bloviating empty suits muttering statist nonsense on the subject.

While Romney might not be campaigning in the states most affected by the Hurricane Sandy, his campaign is being proactive and in Virginia, North Carolina, New Hampshire and Pennsylvania, the campaign offices are collecting supplies for local relief efforts, reports CNN. In Virginia, the campaign bus is being utilized to deliver such supplies.

The campaign is taking all necessary precautions to make sure that all of their staff are safe. Campaign’s spokesman Adam Fetcher said:

As Romney

He said something yesterday about it. Saying to people to stay safe. ect. He is NOT the president. HE cant do the things Obama can. What more do you want him to say

Romney has been asking people at his rallies to donate to the Red Cross instead of his campaign for a couple days now. Do try and keep up.

Oh No! Romney putting money where his mouth is...that eeeeeeevil republican not playing to the liberal narrative!

IIRC, he already did

Do you have any reference to that?
“I want to mention that our hearts and prayers are with all the people in the storm's path," he said in Avon Lake, Ohio. "Sandy is another devastating hurricane by all accounts, and a lot of people are going to be facing some real tough times as a result of Sandy's fury."

He went on to encourage those who can afford it to make a donation to the Red Cross.

"If there are other ways that you can help, please take advantage of them because there will be a lot of people that are going to be looking for help and the people in Ohio have big hearts, so we're expecting you to follow through and help out," he said.

Mitt Romney On Hurricane Sandy: 'We All Need To Come Together'

Romney has no official interest in the Hurricane except the possible damage to his home and home state. Why should he make any kind of address/statement concerning it?

For the same reasons he spoke about the Benghazi incident.

That's has been a cover up. This is a hurricane. I don't see how it's political.

I can't wait to hear what loopholes Romney intends to cut, hope it's not homeowner's or something like that hurt something that hurts the little guy.
But the biggie is his income tax returns for the last, how many years, six, ten?
I'm sure after his speech American will have a better idea of what Romney's for, I mean in some kind of specifics not just for the flag, America and free speech.
It must be an imporant address I'm sure because then we will have some idea of what he plans to do. When is this address scheduled?

Forum List

Back