When will Romney speak on Sandy

Well the closest comparison I could find was Hurricane Andrew in the 1992 election between President Bush and Bill Clinton. From what I can find Bill Clinton did not respond until later. This is a different age with media serving a much enhanced role.

Really, what does Romney know about it and why would he speak? Just let him run around gathering his paltry little handful of votes and stay out of it.

OK, wtf? He is sending the campaign bus to deliver supplies??? I suppose he is only using the space under the bus. He could have rented a 17' U-Haul and delivered more stuff and save on gas. Talk about politicizing the storm.

A6T-NTHCEAAkYHP.jpg

Right...How dare he help unless he does it how emptystep thinks it should be done...of course using his bus is much more likely to draw attention and get more people motivated to help...but yeah he should be doing it how you prescribe!

hack!

OK, wtf? He is sending the campaign bus to deliver supplies??? I suppose he is only using the space under the bus. He could have rented a 17' U-Haul and delivered more stuff and save on gas. Talk about politicizing the storm.

A6T-NTHCEAAkYHP.jpg

I can't seem to find any images of buses belong to Obama, Gary Johnson or Jill Stein collecting items to help storm victims.

Can you help me out here?

Why should Romney, or Obama for that matter, have anything to say about a hurricane? Are they running for chief meteorologist or something?

What I love is how Libs are like. Obama is taking time off Campaigning to deal with the storm.

If they had any brains at all, they would realize that taking time of the Campaign trail, to actually do his job, is perhaps the best form of Campaigning a sitting president can do at a time like this.

I tried a dozen different searches and I can not locate it. Who was it that sent milk cartons to the Middle East with the picture of Jesus on them? That is exactly what this reminds me of expect the carton is 90% empty.

What I love is how Libs are like. Obama is taking time off Campaigning to deal with the storm.

If they had any brains at all, they would realize that taking time of the Campaign trail, to actually do his job, is perhaps the best form of Campaigning a sitting president can do at a time like this.

Shhh.....Don't wake the Obamabots. they might get an idea about being Transparent and having Integrity..

I tried a dozen different searches and I can not locate it. Who was it that sent milk cartons to the Middle East with the picture of Jesus on them? That is exactly what this reminds me of expect the carton is 90% empty.

Thread didn't work out the way you wanted, so you resort to making shit up?

Great tactic.

Twit.

This is the issue. If Romney wanted to help he could either take the path that would do the most good, use a box truck to deliver supplies, or the other path would be to used the biggest campaign banner ad he has to deliver supplies. There might be the reason that he thought he would be able to gather enough supplies so that the space under the bus would be sufficient. Believe it or not I wanted to find something encouraging that at least Romney would care about people caught in natural, or any other, disaster. This is not encouraging to say the least. If anyone has any example at all that Romney gives a shit about anything but his own advancement I am open to any example.

Thread didn't work out the way you wanted, so you resort to making shit up?

Great tactic.

Twit.

You're right on the first part. The thread did not work out the way I wanted.

Forum List

Back