When will Romney speak on Sandy

This is the issue. If Romney wanted to help he could either take the path that would do the most good, use a box truck to deliver supplies, or the other path would be to used the biggest campaign banner ad he has to deliver supplies. There might be the reason that he thought he would be able to gather enough supplies so that the space under the bus would be sufficient. Believe it or not I wanted to find something encouraging that at least Romney would care about people caught in natural, or any other, disaster. This is not encouraging to say the least. If anyone has any example at all that Romney gives a shit about anything but his own advancement I am open to any example.
In 1996, Mr. Gay's 14-year-old daughter went to a rave party in New York City and did not return home. Upon learning the news, Mr. Romney essentially shut down Bain Capital and flew to New York along with dozens of Bain employees to search for the missing girl. Mr. Romney set up a command center near LaGuardia airport, hired private detectives, and led Bain colleagues and vendors in combing the island of Manhattan. Bain executives passed out flyers with the young girl's picture and even accosted people on the streets and asked if they had seen her.

The Bain search effort made the local television news and triggered an anonymous phone call from New Jersey that ultimately resulted in the girl's safe return.

Romney's Rescue - WSJ.com

Well the closest comparison I could find was Hurricane Andrew in the 1992 election between President Bush and Bill Clinton. From what I can find Bill Clinton did not respond until later. This is a different age with media serving a much enhanced role.

In other words, if the Democrat is slow to comment, that's ok... but if the Republican is slow to comment, watch out!

dumb ass.

Bush's Katrina is Obama's Sandy

Stay tuned to the people's reaction to what Obama does to help.

He spoke about it this weekend, cancelled planned events and sent his campaign bus up there to help with the recovery if needed.
Yeah, and he'll have his bus driver cruising around the affected areas with a recording by Mittens blaring, "Go home and call 211".

Romney has no official interest in the Hurricane except the possible damage to his home and home state. Why should he make any kind of address/statement concerning it?

For the same reasons he spoke about the Benghazi incident.

Which explains the difference between a potential natural disaster and a blunder of epic proportions committed by our so-called "commander-in-chief". A week ahead of the national election.

OK, wtf? He is sending the campaign bus to deliver supplies??? I suppose he is only using the space under the bus. He could have rented a 17' U-Haul and delivered more stuff and save on gas. Talk about politicizing the storm.

A6T-NTHCEAAkYHP.jpg

you really need to change your name to emptyhead, because it is. PROVE he is only using the space under the bus, dumb ass.

OK, wtf? He is sending the campaign bus to deliver supplies??? I suppose he is only using the space under the bus. He could have rented a 17' U-Haul and delivered more stuff and save on gas. Talk about politicizing the storm.

A6T-NTHCEAAkYHP.jpg

you really need to change your name to emptyhead, because it is. PROVE he is only using the space under the bus, dumb ass.

She also doesn't realize that a bus bringing supplies in has seats to take anyone that needs evacuation out.

But maybe she thinks the victims should be stacked on the floor of a U-Haul? :dunno:

A6T-NTHCEAAkYHP.jpg

shut up, just what are YOU DOING to help besides running off at the mouth

This is the issue. If Romney wanted to help he could either take the path that would do the most good, use a box truck to deliver supplies, or the other path would be to used the biggest campaign banner ad he has to deliver supplies. There might be the reason that he thought he would be able to gather enough supplies so that the space under the bus would be sufficient. Believe it or not I wanted to find something encouraging that at least Romney would care about people caught in natural, or any other, disaster. This is not encouraging to say the least. If anyone has any example at all that Romney gives a shit about anything but his own advancement I am open to any example.

you are laboring under the misapprehension that the bus is ONLY for delivering some supplies. The bus was sent to do WHATEVER is needed. Deliver supplies, personnel, move people to and from shelters, etc. You gonna do all that with a Uhaul, asshat???

And you're still spilling nonsense about just using the space under the bus, which you've yet to provide PROOF of.

Dumb ass.

A6T-NTHCEAAkYHP.jpg

A million more trips like that and Romney will have helped a small fraction of one state (probably VA). New Yorkers and the people from MA probably can't expect much in the way of help from Romney.

This really is pathetic. But it makes Ryan's photo op of scrubbing pots that are already clean at a shelter/soup kitchen look pretty good in comparison.

How much of Romney's millions of dollars that are parked in the Cayman Islands do you suppose he had to tap into in order to buy this stuff?

A6T-NTHCEAAkYHP.jpg

A million more trips like that and Romney will have helped a small fraction of one state (probably VA). New Yorkers and the people from MA probably can't expect much in the way of help from Romney.

This really is pathetic. But it makes Ryan's photo op of scrubbing pots that are already clean at a shelter/soup kitchen look pretty good in comparison.

How much of Romney's millions of dollars that are parked in the Cayman Islands do you suppose he had to tap into in order to buy this stuff?

Hey, maybe you can help me out finding images of Obama, Johnson or Stein using their buses to collect donations?

A6T-NTHCEAAkYHP.jpg

Hey, maybe you can help me out finding images of Obama, Johnson or Stein using their buses to collect donations?

Obama is the president. He has the full force of the federal gov't at his disposal. If Obama spent ANY of his limited time screwing around with making arrangements to pass out supplies from his campaign bus, I would suspect that he'd lost his mind.

Where is Obama? In DC making speeches. Where is Romney? Out there, delivering supplies. You don't get to decide what vehicle he uses.... perhaps he thought it was quicker to just use his bus - and maybe it's bigger than any truck he could get hold of at short notice. Lots of possible reasons... but you're just a fucking hack who'd prefer to see people suffer just as long as Romney doesn't do anything for any one.

Fucking hack.

Forum List

Back