When was the First time you heard or used the word "******"??

Irish people were the first "*******",as this is what they wered called when they first came to this country.Then Blacks got the name.But I'll tell you one time dont say it now in the company of any Black people,unless you want your head handed to you.

Irish people were the first "*******",as this is what they wered called when they first came to this country.Then Blacks got the name.But I'll tell you one time dont say it now in the company of any Black people,unless you want your head handed to you.

lol... wish I could find the whole scene from "The Commitments"...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akEC4UGX-8g]Commitments - YouTube[/ame]

When I was seven I was walking to the store with my uncle, when a white man passed us on the street. He bumped into my uncle and said "Watch it, ******". My uncle proceeded to beat that man to death, as we walked away I said "******, huh?"

The Irish did a bit of alchemy. They foisted off their own discrimination to the black. If you look it up, you will find, though, that African slaves were few in this country until Bacon's rebellion. It was then that the colonists realized that poor whites and black slaves could team up and rebel together. So, that, is when slavery started to be about race. But in all, it was the Irish who took advantage of the outcome of the Civil War to get the onus off their own backs.

When I was seven I was walking to the store with my uncle, when a white man passed us on the street. He bumped into my uncle and said "Watch it, ******". My uncle proceeded to beat that man to death, as we walked away I said "******, huh?"

You lie like a ****** ya lying ******.

Really? Prove it.

Easy! By default. ..I'm Irish...If I can be a ****** liar...ANYBODY can be a ****** liar. In fact me being an Irish ****** liar ...you don't even have to acknowledge it..all I have to do is say it and it is so.

The Irish did a bit of alchemy. They foisted off their own discrimination to the black. If you look it up, you will find, though, that African slaves were few in this country until Bacon's rebellion. It was then that the colonists realized that poor whites and black slaves could team up and rebel together. So, that, is when slavery started to be about race. But in all, it was the Irish who took advantage of the outcome of the Civil War to get the onus off their own backs.

Bull. Even then the blacks were slaves and the whites were indentured servants.

dont remember the first time...last time ....wednesday.....

"i would rather vote for a mormon than a ******" spoke by a 78 yr old conservative christiam republican

I personally have NEVER heard a 'christian' use that vile word.... thats no lie.

The fact that you choose to CLAIM he is a "conservative christiam republican" shows your true intent Bones and its quite disappointing.
Let me guess, you go around asking folks if they are christians, conservatives or republicans alot???lets see...i have known this man for over 25 years....i never had to ask him a thing ...he volunteered it all but thanks for just being a **** to me with this post... If so, you need a life Dear.
I swear I am not trying to pick a fight with ya, I just find it curious why you had to say he was all three of the people you tend to disagree with politically.becaue it is the truth and i have no issue with the truth

The only folks I have EVER heard use that vile word are folks who are not what I would consider nice people and certainly not Godly people.

My grandpa used the word all the time when he was alive. He lived in New Orleans and was a life long Democrat and certainly not a Godly man.

However, I do hear black folks use it alot. Guess they can if they want to, but it makes me wonder why they do it.

Me... I have never used it. I think it is a very repulsive word.

let me continue ....man fundies use the word here....its rarely not used when discussing blacks.....why? well like my fundies grandfather they believe the bible supports them....

when cain leaves eden and go into the land of nod...he takes a wife...my grandfather believed cain married a monkey and the mark of cain was to be turned black

now why is there slavery? according to my grandfather.....the curse of ham is what makes it right to have black slaves

now my grandfather considered himself devout ....till this day i consider him an example of hate justified by misuse of the bible....

but its okay to attack me infidel....it makes you look like a big man to those you are trying to impress....with your implications...now do you have any other questions on how i know what someone is.....after knowing them 25 years...

o and i have a life....and its no concern of yours

he is also the typical voter and person in this county....its a republican county......since you seem to think i just lie to lie....

avery county nc

look it up

As a teenager I worked at a service station after school pumping gas.

One of the customers who came there to fill up was a Presbyterian minister.

He was always dressed in a suit and seemed to be a nice guy.

As you pumped gas into their cars there would always be some kind of conversation going on; what was termed "small talk" in those days.

So I was shocked one day when he started talking about "*******".

This was supposed to be a man of God!!

Never thought much of him after that day.

I can't remember when I first heard that word. I must have been pretty young. My grandmother used it all the time. She called brazil nuts "****** toes". I had no idea that it referred to anything other than brazil nuts until I was in my teens. To reference other people with that word has made as much sense to me as calling them an almond or a filbert.

Forum List

Back