When the recession starts, how quickly will republicans/Fox News blame it entirely on democrats?

100% absolutely true.

All economies have mixed data, good and bad; all economies are the result of myriad domestic and international waves and forces. Giving full credit or blame is foolish.

Unfortunately, our friendly partisan zombies are now fully trained to play the "if it's good my side did it, if it's bad your side did it" game.

P3gYuW4.gif
So when we opened the spigot to our own energy and arent held hostage by OPEC, that didnt make our economy less dependent on others? Fuck, you are just a stupid liberal too ashamed to admit you are a liberal.
This appears to be some kind of attempt at a rebuttal of my post.

Try not to look directly into it.
Why dont you fucking answer the question, are we less depended on other countries now that we have our energy independence?
Yes, we're less "dependent" (please note the spelling there) on other countries for our oil.

And again, you appear to believe that this issue contradicts my points in some way.

That's nice. I think you should be very happy and proud.
We are less dependent on other countries steel also. Why again, do you deny what this President has done, while the faggot from 2009 to 2017 shipped jobs overseas. Because you spineless coward have to play nice, so no one will hate you, but little do you realize that the left hates you, because you arent them, we hate you because you are spineless.
You're very emotional.

Being hated by partisan sheep pleases me. Like that first taste of a cold beer on Opening Day at the ballpark.

I have merely pointed out facts, or what people like you would call 'fake news".

If you have a problem with that, I'm afraid that's just too bad.

So when we opened the spigot to our own energy and arent held hostage by OPEC, that didnt make our economy less dependent on others? Fuck, you are just a stupid liberal too ashamed to admit you are a liberal.
This appears to be some kind of attempt at a rebuttal of my post.

Try not to look directly into it.
Why dont you fucking answer the question, are we less depended on other countries now that we have our energy independence?
Yes, we're less "dependent" (please note the spelling there) on other countries for our oil.

And again, you appear to believe that this issue contradicts my points in some way.

That's nice. I think you should be very happy and proud.
We are less dependent on other countries steel also. Why again, do you deny what this President has done, while the faggot from 2009 to 2017 shipped jobs overseas. Because you spineless coward have to play nice, so no one will hate you, but little do you realize that the left hates you, because you arent them, we hate you because you are spineless.
You're very emotional.

Being hated by partisan sheep pleases me. Like that first taste of a cold beer on Opening Day at the ballpark.

I have merely pointed out facts, or what people like you would call 'fake news".

If you have a problem with that, I'm afraid that's just too bad.
I have merely pointed out facts,
Must be pretty dark when you think.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

I thought this was still Obama's economy. The Democrats have taken credit so far, is it now Trump's economy? :dunno:

Since they have been his budgets since 2018 you I give him credit for it. How about you?

I don’t give Presidents responsibility for economies. Too many outside factors, Past laws, past and current Congress and economies tend to have their own high and low points within their natural flow. Now, I do hold Trump accountable for the tariffs and their effects on the economy.

We need to pay down the debt for a healthy America however, no President or Congress has the balls to tackle the tough problem.
The best way to pay down the debt is to raise taxes on the rich and cutting defense spending. This is something republicans will never do.
Tell me, why do you feel entitled to someone else's possessions? If your wife is putting out more sex than my wife, should I get to have sex with her too? How about the rest of the neighborhood? Just because someone has more wealth than you is no reason to take it away. Hell, you have more than many others. Are you willing to be taxed at 70 to 90% to help them? Do you guys who think taxing the wealthy is some sort on panacea even think about what you say? Taking Bobby's candy and spreading it among the class is a kindergartener's solution.
You do realize my income doesn’t go up in this scenario right? Of course you do which is why it is stupid to suggest I feel entitled to their money.

Give your own money if you feel the need to give more. If you want to raise taxes, raise them on everyone or no one, we are all in this together.

I thought this was still Obama's economy. The Democrats have taken credit so far, is it now Trump's economy? :dunno:

Since they have been his budgets since 2018 you I give him credit for it. How about you?

I don’t give Presidents responsibility for economies. Too many outside factors, Past laws, past and current Congress and economies tend to have their own high and low points within their natural flow. Now, I do hold Trump accountable for the tariffs and their effects on the economy.

We need to pay down the debt for a healthy America however, no President or Congress has the balls to tackle the tough problem.
The best way to pay down the debt is to raise taxes on the rich and cutting defense spending. This is something republicans will never do.
Tell me, why do you feel entitled to someone else's possessions? If your wife is putting out more sex than my wife, should I get to have sex with her too? How about the rest of the neighborhood? Just because someone has more wealth than you is no reason to take it away. Hell, you have more than many others. Are you willing to be taxed at 70 to 90% to help them? Do you guys who think taxing the wealthy is some sort on panacea even think about what you say? Taking Bobby's candy and spreading it among the class is a kindergartener's solution.
You do realize my income doesn’t go up in this scenario right? Of course you do which is why it is stupid to suggest I feel entitled to their money.
You want your government representatives to punitively confiscate the wealthy's money to fund things you like in your name.

Oh. . . . I see. . . . So, the remarkable economic upturn that we've seen since Trump took office, which upturn has included manufacturing growth that we haven't seen in 15-20 years, record low black and Hispanic unemployment, a sharp drop in the U-6, etc.--this upturn is really just a continuation of the Obama recovery, but, ah, if there's a recession in the next year or so, it's all Trump's fault. Got it. Thanks for sharing.

Forum List

Back