When The Motive Is Just This Transparent....

Soooo......are you altering your avi to "ProNukes"????

Else, you appear a lying dunce.
I do not believe anyone should have nukes. But I also believe that the US should not decide who can have them.

Let's check....you supported the oaf who guaranteed nukes to 7th century barbarians......

Thinking isn't your strong suit, huh?

So, you're just pro-Iranian nukes?

All of your attempted postings should be viewed through that prism.
I would trust the Iranians with nukes before I would trust Trump. You are the one deficient in the thinking department

"I would trust the Iranians with nukes before I would trust Trump."

Says it all.

But.....considering the brain damage revealed in that post.....one can only wonder how you find your way back to the refrigerator box you call home.

Shiny pebbles?

Soooo, your new avi will be "IranianNukesOnly"?

Excellent.

Gads, you're a moron.
My refrigerator box is a country house built in the 1700s. Where do you live?

Thank you for asking, ProIranianNukes.....

Castel_peles_2.jpg

Let me know when you'll be dropping by.......so I can poison the tea.

....reliable Democrat voters still claim not to see it.

1. They hate America. Hate it. Here is the modern iteration of their military arm, the KKK, now called Antifa, admitting it:
Antifa 'No Trump, No Wall, No USA at all '

2. And just a tad less obvious, the support not just for illegal aliens sneaking in....but their apparatchiks rushing South to embrace the 'migrant caravan.'

And their stenographers of the media assuring us that there are only hard working saintly individuals who just want to be Americans...pay no attention to them waving flags of other nations....

But we know via interviews that some are wanted for murder...
...others, DUI, and others have already been deported....
...Middle Easterners, a couple of Bangladeshis....
...criminals (Honduras has the highest homicide rate in the world)...

...BTW.....the border patrol says the 'caravan' in over 70% adult male.....
...not, as the news media suggests, all women and children....

3. Where are the reporters who go to Honduras to get the story of where and why these folks come from...

....maybe it's too dangerous for the brave newsfolks.....

afb110218dAPR20181102054506.jpg

So goes the nation of laws out the window.

The LAW says these people have the right to come here & apply for asylum.

That is what is supported.

Yes, victims of oppression and violence have the right to APPLY for asylum. They do not have the right to enter our country without our permission and they only get that permission if they apply legally.

the current caravan is not 100% asylum seekers, some probably are, but the majority are simply trying to get into the USA so suck up our ffeebees and maybe drop some new citizens.

Come legally and you are welcome, come illegally and you are a criminal, its really simple.

As I noted in another thread: It is time to declare ANTIFA and its associates a terrorist organization/network and to prosecute them to the full extent of the law. This would also include prosecuting their financial supporters under RICO.

As I noted in another thread: It is time to declare ANTIFA and its associates a terrorist organization/network and to prosecute them to the full extent of the law. This would also include prosecuting their financial supporters under RICO.

Turns out that there are lots of the latest iteration of the Democrat military, the KKK...

“However, social media does give some indication of how many people are involved in the Antifa movement, but those numbers don't indicate a massive following. The New York City Antifa Twitter account has a little under 18,000 followers, and the account for Philadelphia only has about 6,000. The group's previously low profile has quickly dissolved — search interest in Antifa has exploded in the last 72 hours, according to Google Trends.” After Charlottesville, Interest In The Antifa Movement Is Spiking

1. They hate America. Hate it. Here is the modern iteration of their military arm, the KKK, now called Antifa, admitting it:

2. And just a tad less obvious, the support not just for illegal aliens sneaking in....but their apparatchiks rushing South to embrace the 'migrant caravan.'

And their stenographers of the media assuring us that there are only hard working saintly individuals who just want to be Americans...pay no attention to them waving flags of other nations....

3. Where are the reporters who go to Honduras to get the story of where and why these folks come from...

Yes, victims of oppression and violence have the right to APPLY for asylum. They do not have the right to enter our country without our permission and they only get that permission if they apply legally.

the current caravan is not 100% asylum seekers, some probably are, but the majority are simply trying to get into the USA so suck up our ffeebees and maybe drop some new citizens.

Come legally and you are welcome, come illegally and you are a criminal, its really simple.

Come legally!!!! The cry of the dumbasses who have no clue how long of a process that is with no guarantees.

Come legally!!!! The cry of the dumbasses who have no clue how long of a process that is with no guarantees.

I just love love love it when this moron posts!!!!

He certainly speaks for the Liberals/Democrats: "We don' need to obey any stinkin' laws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Don't ever change, RealDumb

He certainly speaks for the Liberals/Democrats: "We don' need to obey any stinkin' laws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Let me see, you were too stupid to comprehend my post & it is my fault.

Telling these caravan people to come here legally is basically the same telling them not to come here. You can pretend you are atually for immigration from threse countries when you just don't want these kind of immigrants.

Let me see, you were too stupid to comprehend my post & it is my fault.

Telling these caravan people to come here legally is basically the same telling them not to come here. You can pretend you are atually for immigration from threse countries when you just don't want these kind of immigrants.

"The cry of the dumbasses who have no clue how long of a process that is with no guarantees."

"Let me see, you were too stupid to comprehend my post & it is my fault."

I do not believe anyone should have nukes. But I also believe that the US should not decide who can have them.

Let's check....you supported the oaf who guaranteed nukes to 7th century barbarians......

I would trust the Iranians with nukes before I would trust Trump. You are the one deficient in the thinking department

Says it all.

But.....considering the brain damage revealed in that post.....one can only wonder how you find your way back to the refrigerator box you call home.

Shiny pebbles?

Excellent.

Gads, you're a moron.

Castel_peles_2.jpg

What is interesting is that my house was built in the late 1700s. That means that the house that I live in is as old as the country you live in.

Says it all.

Shiny pebbles?

Excellent.

Gads, you're a moron.

Castel_peles_2.jpg

What is interesting is that my house was built in the late 1700s. That means that the house that I live in is as old as the country you live in.

Have you inked the deal that the Iranians won't nuke your estate due to your supporting them?

Turns out that there are lots of the latest iteration of the Democrat military, the KKK...

“However, social media does give some indication of how many people are involved in the Antifa movement, but those numbers don't indicate a massive following. The New York City Antifa Twitter account has a little under 18,000 followers, and the account for Philadelphia only has about 6,000. The group's previously low profile has quickly dissolved — search interest in Antifa has exploded in the last 72 hours, according to Google Trends.” After Charlottesville, Interest In The Antifa Movement Is Spiking
we already have a Constitution.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Only lousy capitalists lose money on border policies with our first world economy.

Why not abolish our useless and merely alleged, War on Drugs that has no real, capital, and serious, wartime tax rates to fund it. It must be vaporware under our form of capitalism.

We have a Second Amendment. We should have no security problems in our free States.

Says it all.

Shiny pebbles?

Excellent.

Gads, you're a moron.

Castel_peles_2.jpg

Have you inked the deal that the Iranians won't nuke your estate due to your supporting them?
People love us over here. No need for a deal.

Says it all.

Shiny pebbles?

Excellent.

Gads, you're a moron.

Castel_peles_2.jpg

People love us over here. No need for a deal.

Please don't write back.

How long should it take? should there be any limits on how many asylum seekers we take in? There is a process, and yes, when thousands show up claiming asylum it takes time to process them. should we just let them in without finding out anything about them?

What exactly do you libs want?

Forum List

Back