When The Motive Is Just This Transparent....

....reliable Democrat voters still claim not to see it.

1. They hate America. Hate it. Here is the modern iteration of their military arm, the KKK, now called Antifa, admitting it:
Antifa 'No Trump, No Wall, No USA at all '

2. And just a tad less obvious, the support not just for illegal aliens sneaking in....but their apparatchiks rushing South to embrace the 'migrant caravan.'

And their stenographers of the media assuring us that there are only hard working saintly individuals who just want to be Americans...pay no attention to them waving flags of other nations....

But we know via interviews that some are wanted for murder...
...others, DUI, and others have already been deported....
...Middle Easterners, a couple of Bangladeshis....
...criminals (Honduras has the highest homicide rate in the world)...

...BTW.....the border patrol says the 'caravan' in over 70% adult male.....
...not, as the news media suggests, all women and children....

3. Where are the reporters who go to Honduras to get the story of where and why these folks come from...

....maybe it's too dangerous for the brave newsfolks.....

afb110218dAPR20181102054506.jpg

This is more xenophobic than usual but hey, at least your math logic isn't as messed up as that other post.

Folks, this is a poster who is scared of all non anglo saxon protestants who want to enter the country. He/she thinks immigration is going to be the end of us all! Like it was last time, and the time before and the time before. I don't even feel like reminding you the racial slurs used for every new wave of even European immigrant who was going to be the end of the American Way.

Bring them to our empty rust belt cities, we have a problem. St Louis proper is down 500,000 people since WWII, the Chinese buy more new cars than we do and have a larger gross domestic product.

In a patriotic way I remember the last housing bubble and feel demand is the only sustainable answer to maintain our inflated real estate values, we saw what happened last time the market crashed. We'll have a new 2020 Homestead Act. Let that guy with the tattoo live in a city owned home in Cleveland (that did not sell for hundreds of dollars at the last auction), let him live there, let him hold a job for a decade and stay out of jail and make him a tax paying citizen. White folks just ain't moving back and we need his labor to win our economic cold war with China. It may sound like a joke but eventually with their larger GDP they are going to have more money to dump into their Spaceforce than we'll have to put into ours.

now the OP can call us all who disagree or have different ideas what made America great "unamerican". She/he can call us that or America haters, its ok. I just have a different opinion and if I don't goose step to her/his xenophobic liking so be it.

Before you continue with the lies and smears, answer this:

I there any mistake or error in the OP?

NO?

Excellent.

Lies, what lies? Did I say you called those who disagree with you unamerican when you said hated America?

Facts are all in what you make of them. If I say its really far to the moon and we shouldn't go, you can't prove me wrong, it is really far to the moon and there were tons of reasons not to go. You just have to weigh the risk/benefits and then sometimes decide how you want the place to be.

So I'm gonna use history here....

united-states-gdp.png

Poof, there is the GDP of this country someplace in the world made up of immigrants. Maybe you have no historical perspective but from what I understand each group of immigrants in its turn was going to be the end of the 'merican way!

Maybe people with tan skin bother you. Maybe people with Irish accents and red hair would have bothered the 19th century you or your ancestors. There are dozens of racial slurs out there for Asians (I'm a railroad guy), Irish, Polish, Italians, Germans, you name it. They all seem so antiquated now. So will your xenophobic white anglo saxon protestant 'merican views someday as this bar keeps going up, up and up.

The next problem is that GDP relative the Chinese. Taken alone I wish them luck. On the world scale I'd like to be able to keep outspending them on things. Spaceforce seems like a joke but it isn't. Take my references to us needing to outspend the Chinese as a sign I want our military to be more capable. Let's see how much superior it needs to be to defend Taiwan on their border if it ever comes to it. Random thought, wonder if the Chinese harbor any anger towards the Japanese. That invasion in WWII was pretty cruel.

NO?

Excellent.

Its cold and scary outside an airplane, we shouldn't fly.

Lol @ Politicalchick statistical analysis.

But yeah, its difficult when you have a dogma your masters tell you to defend.

1. They hate America. Hate it. Here is the modern iteration of their military arm, the KKK, now called Antifa, admitting it:

2. And just a tad less obvious, the support not just for illegal aliens sneaking in....but their apparatchiks rushing South to embrace the 'migrant caravan.'

And their stenographers of the media assuring us that there are only hard working saintly individuals who just want to be Americans...pay no attention to them waving flags of other nations....

3. Where are the reporters who go to Honduras to get the story of where and why these folks come from...

This is more xenophobic than usual but hey, at least your math logic isn't as messed up as that other post.

Folks, this is a poster who is scared of all non anglo saxon protestants who want to enter the country. He/she thinks immigration is going to be the end of us all! Like it was last time, and the time before and the time before. I don't even feel like reminding you the racial slurs used for every new wave of even European immigrant who was going to be the end of the American Way.

Bring them to our empty rust belt cities, we have a problem. St Louis proper is down 500,000 people since WWII, the Chinese buy more new cars than we do and have a larger gross domestic product.

In a patriotic way I remember the last housing bubble and feel demand is the only sustainable answer to maintain our inflated real estate values, we saw what happened last time the market crashed. We'll have a new 2020 Homestead Act. Let that guy with the tattoo live in a city owned home in Cleveland (that did not sell for hundreds of dollars at the last auction), let him live there, let him hold a job for a decade and stay out of jail and make him a tax paying citizen. White folks just ain't moving back and we need his labor to win our economic cold war with China. It may sound like a joke but eventually with their larger GDP they are going to have more money to dump into their Spaceforce than we'll have to put into ours.

now the OP can call us all who disagree or have different ideas what made America great "unamerican". She/he can call us that or America haters, its ok. I just have a different opinion and if I don't goose step to her/his xenophobic liking so be it.

NO?

Excellent.

Lies, what lies? Did I say you called those who disagree with you unamerican when you said hated America?

Facts are all in what you make of them. If I say its really far to the moon and we shouldn't go, you can't prove me wrong, it is really far to the moon and there were tons of reasons not to go. You just have to weigh the risk/benefits and then sometimes decide how you want the place to be.

united-states-gdp.png

Poof, there is the GDP of this country someplace in the world made up of immigrants. Maybe you have no historical perspective but from what I understand each group of immigrants in its turn was going to be the end of the 'merican way!

Maybe people with tan skin bother you. Maybe people with Irish accents and red hair would have bothered the 19th century you or your ancestors. There are dozens of racial slurs out there for Asians (I'm a railroad guy), Irish, Polish, Italians, Germans, you name it. They all seem so antiquated now. So will your xenophobic white anglo saxon protestant 'merican views someday as this bar keeps going up, up and up.

The next problem is that GDP relative the Chinese. Taken alone I wish them luck. On the world scale I'd like to be able to keep outspending them on things. Spaceforce seems like a joke but it isn't. Take my references to us needing to outspend the Chinese as a sign I want our military to be more capable. Let's see how much superior it needs to be to defend Taiwan on their border if it ever comes to it. Random thought, wonder if the Chinese harbor any anger towards the Japanese. That invasion in WWII was pretty cruel.

NO?

Excellent.

NO?

Excellent.

P

NO?

Excellent.

united-states-gdp.png

NO?

Excellent.

NO?

Excellent.

Catch up with a half dozen posts ago!

Mistakes in analysis are your problem.

I have said your WASP masters or heroes have given u a difficult dogma to defend also.

Then I gave some comical insight into how you can take a fact and make the wrong conclusion.

A white man murdered s a bunch of people, we should not let any whites into the country!

P

NO?

Excellent.

united-states-gdp.png

NO?

Excellent.

NO?

Excellent.

I have said your WASP masters or heroes have given u a difficult dogma to defend also.

Then I gave some comical insight into how you can take a fact and make the wrong conclusion.

A white man murdered s a bunch of people, we should not let any whites into the country!

NO?

Excellent.

P

united-states-gdp.png

NO?

Excellent.

NO?

Excellent.

NO?

Excellent.
Out of things to say and stuck in a logic circle are you?

Is your master wasp or Ann busy today or not answering to give you a way out? She have an answer yet for the 17% or how McCarthy could possibly NOT find a 100 ppl nationwide who had met a communist in the 30's?

Its easy to find facts, hard to figure out the why's or what to do.

"Dems: 'Trump's Refusal To Admit Caravan Into Country Is An Egregious Act Of Voter Suppression'

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Numerous Democrat leaders have come out strong against President Trump's refusal to admit the Central American migrant caravan into the United States, calling Trump's hardline stance an "egregious act of voter suppression."

"This is a typical Republican attempt to suppress foreigners from voting in our elections," Nancy Pelosi said in a late show appearance on Friday. "If the GOP had their way, only American citizens would be able to vote for American political offices. It's discriminatory, it's bigotry—it's prejudice, plain and simple."

Pelosi also made her constituents a promise: if the Dems win the house, she'll ensure that everyone on the planet can vote in U.S. elections. "The Democratic Party is committed to fair and equal voting rights for everyone, whether or not you're a citizen or even alive." She even committed to passing a law requiring polling places to open up in Mexico, Central America, and around the world.

Other Democrat leaders agreed with Pelosi's take, calling Trump's deployment of thousands of troops to the U.S. border an "obvious ploy to scare foreigners away from the polls."

"Trump doesn't want the voice of the people of other countries to be heard," said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer. "Republicans can only ever win elections when they make sure Americans are the only ones allowed to vote."
Dems: 'Trump's Refusal To Admit Caravan Into Country Is An Egregious Act Of Voter Suppression'

Racist fear mongering before the election.

"NO NUKES"???????

Some imbecile chooses the avi "NoNukes," and he's a boot-licker for the ingrate President who guaranteed....

....wait for it....

...nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism!!!

Y'can't make this stuff up!!!!!!!

1. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

2. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia

3. "war criminal.... a person who transgresses moral or civil law"
war criminal

4. Is there precedent for the one who gave the weapons used to kill innocents, to be prosecuted????

You betcha'!!!!!

a. "Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."
Holding arms dealers accountable at home

b. "....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."
https://www.hrw.org/legacy/wr2k4/download/13.pdf

c. Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities.

".... an appeals court in the Netherlands sentenced Guus Kouwenhoven, a Dutch businessman and citizen, to 19 years in prison for serving as an accessory to war crimes in Liberia. For years, Kouwenhoven smuggled weapons into the African nation using his timber business as cover. His operation supplied Liberian war criminal Charles Taylor with weapons for use in a conflict that claimed hundreds of thousands of lives."
Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities. What Does It Say About Justice for Economic Crime?

11ed017007946062c8fb938c923ff1a2--jon-mcnaughton-foreign-policy.jpg

I demand you change your avi to "COGNITIVE DISSONANCE" forthwith.

Nice deflection, You almost had to face the truth.

"NO NUKES"???????

Some imbecile chooses the avi "NoNukes," and he's a boot-licker for the ingrate President who guaranteed....

....wait for it....

1. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

2. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...

war criminal

4. Is there precedent for the one who gave the weapons used to kill innocents, to be prosecuted????

You betcha'!!!!!

a. "Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."

b. "....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."

".... an appeals court in the Netherlands sentenced Guus Kouwenhoven, a Dutch businessman and citizen, to 19 years in prison for serving as an accessory to war crimes in Liberia. For years, Kouwenhoven smuggled weapons into the African nation using his timber business as cover. His operation supplied Liberian war criminal Charles Taylor with weapons for use in a conflict that claimed hundreds of thousands of lives."
Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities. What Does It Say About Justice for Economic Crime?

Soooo......are you altering your avi to "ProNukes"????

Else, you appear a lying dunce.

"NO NUKES"???????

....wait for it....

1. Hussein Obama:

war criminal

You betcha'!!!!!

I do not believe anyone should have nukes. But I also believe that the US should not decide who can have them.

"NO NUKES"???????

....wait for it....

1. Hussein Obama:

war criminal

You betcha'!!!!!

I do not believe anyone should have nukes. But I also believe that the US should not decide who can have them.

Let's check....you supported the oaf who guaranteed nukes to 7th century barbarians......

Thinking isn't your strong suit, huh?

So, you're just pro-Iranian nukes?

All of your attempted postings should be viewed through that prism.

"NO NUKES"???????

....wait for it....

1. Hussein Obama:

war criminal

You betcha'!!!!!

Let's check....you supported the oaf who guaranteed nukes to 7th century barbarians......

I would trust the Iranians with nukes before I would trust Trump. You are the one deficient in the thinking department

"NO NUKES"???????

....wait for it....

1. Hussein Obama:

war criminal

You betcha'!!!!!

I would trust the Iranians with nukes before I would trust Trump. You are the one deficient in the thinking department

"I would trust the Iranians with nukes before I would trust Trump."

Says it all.

But.....considering the brain damage revealed in that post.....one can only wonder how you find your way back to the refrigerator box you call home.

Shiny pebbles?

Soooo, your new avi will be "IranianNukesOnly"?

Excellent.

Gads, you're a moron.

Only Lousy Capitalists Lose money on border policy. We should be generating revenue to defray the cost of Government.
Sell their body parts?
you must be on the right wing.
It's not like we have a shortage of Mexican backhoes...
you must be on the right wing. Tourism is the first, second, or third largest employer in twenty-nine States. Why are we losing money on border policy?
Because we are manufacturing muchas more drugs in the good old USA now...
nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

we are probably lucky we haven't had a Margin Call yet.

"NO NUKES"???????

....wait for it....

1. Hussein Obama:

war criminal

You betcha'!!!!!

The motto of the newly named "IranianNukesOnly" is....
I would trust the Iranians with nukes before I would trust Trump.

America’s annual terrorism report (last published in July 2017) describes Iran as “the foremost state sponsor of terrorism”, adding that “groups supported by Iran maintained their capability to threaten U.S. interests and allies”.
https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/272488.pdf

Interesting juxtaposition, huh?

The motto of the newly named "IranianNukesOnly" is....
I would trust the Iranians with nukes before I would trust Trump.

America’s annual terrorism report (last published in July 2017) describes Iran as “the foremost state sponsor of terrorism”, adding that “groups supported by Iran maintained their capability to threaten U.S. interests and allies”.
https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/272488.pdf

Interesting juxtaposition, huh?
We should need real War on Terror tax rates under our form of Capitalism to keep taking the Right Wing seriously about that alleged threat; which, they Don't believe is Serious Enough to pay War Time Tax Rates for it.

"I would trust the Iranians with nukes before I would trust Trump."

Says it all.

But.....considering the brain damage revealed in that post.....one can only wonder how you find your way back to the refrigerator box you call home.

Shiny pebbles?

Soooo, your new avi will be "IranianNukesOnly"?

Excellent.

Gads, you're a moron.
My refrigerator box is a country house built in the 1700s. Where do you live?

Forum List

Back