Curious.Can The Court,Senate&Trump Stop The Democrat House From Passing Any Agenda?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:desk: :cryhug_1_: :poop: Yes, the Senate/President can stop the house from rewriting the tax laws, but what about any new agendas created by the likes of Maxine Brown/Pelosi/Crying Chuck?. Lets say Maxine wants all banks to give loans to anyone who wants to buy a home/condo regardless of their income/lousy FICO score? can the Senate say NO !!!!.
What can you experts on this subject tell us? At least with a GOP Senate and Conservative Court, they at least can stop the house from trying to turn us into Venezueala!,,I hope i never see the day when I will be looking for stray dogs and cats.
:no_text11:

:desk: :cryhug_1_: :poop: Yes, the Senate/President can stop the house from rewriting the tax laws, but what about any new agendas created by the likes of Maxine Brown/Pelosi/Crying Chuck?. Lets say Maxine wants all banks to give loans to anyone who wants to buy a home/condo regardless of their income/lousy FICO score? can the Senate say NO !!!!.
What can you experts on this subject tell us? At least with a GOP Senate and Conservative Court, they at least can stop the house from trying to turn us into Venezueala!,,I hope i never see the day when I will be looking for stray dogs and cats.
Worried are you?

A bill does not become a law until it passes both the House and Senate. A President can veto any bill that passes both House and Senate. At that point Congress can override the veto but needs a 2/3rds approval to do so not just 51%.

The only power Dem's in the House would hold is threatening to shut down government. Other than that they are powerless, we'll Harry Reid their ass.

A bill does not become a law until it passes both the House and Senate. A President can veto any bill that passes both House and Senate. At that point Congress can override the veto but needs a 2/3rds approval to do so not just 51%.
2/3rd house and senate? so if we have a 50/50 split in house members, nothing the dems cook up passes,,,right?

The only power Dem's in the House would hold is threatening to shut down government. Other than that they are powerless, we'll Harry Reid their ass.
does the house have the power to take away all of Maxines wigs and make up?

Sounds like we're going to continue to have a very productive government. Disgusting ...

well even if we lose the house, Trump still has two months to pass all of his agendas, then the rats wont be able to reverse anything,,right?

Sounds like we're going to continue to have a very productive government. Disgusting ...

Bro you don't want those morons in congress passing bills into law. Its slow and unproductive by design to avoid wild swings from one extreme to another. I love that they can't get anything done.

well even if we lose the house, Trump still has two months to pass all of his agendas, then the rats wont be able to reverse anything,,right?

The republican party doesn't know how to do anything except jerk off rich people. They've proven that much over the last two years; you have both houses, the WH, even the judiciary, and still barely do anything. And it's not like there's nothing to do; our country is seriously far behind other first-world countries in several key areas.

No the GOP is infested with RINO Trump haters, that's why they have been dragging their feet for 2 years and never repealed Obamacare after promising to do so for 6 years.

The republican party doesn't know how to do anything except jerk off rich people. They've proven that much over the last two years; you have both houses, the WH, even the judiciary, and still barely do anything. And it's not like there's nothing to do; our country is seriously far behind other first-world countries in several key areas.

The Washington establishment hates Trump's guts. The GOP is livid that an outsider beat their hand picked establishment candidates and took over the White House.

The Washington establishment hates Trump's guts. The GOP is livid that an outsider beat their hand picked establishment candidates and took over the White House.

That excuse may have worked for 6 months or so, but not for 2 years. At some point you need to get shit done. What if I just wandered around the office all the time and complained that I was a shit worker because someone in my office was mean to me? My ass would get fired. And that's what Americans should do; fire the lazy, compromised fucks who refuse to work. Because there are plenty in both parties, obviously.

THEORETICALLY, a divided government is the best scenario. The majority-Dems will have to develop legislation that is not whacked-out crazy in order for it to have any chance of success. Given their recent slide into insanity and the individuals who are leading the Party, it is difficult to imagine anything other than posturing, "investigations," hearings, and nonsense.

But don't forget: after almost 250 years of making laws, we don't actually need any new ones. In fact, they could declare a 10-year moratorium on new legislation and that would be fine.

Where do you guys get this "turn us into Venezuela" nonsense? You actually believe that stuff or your go to position is "lie"? Which is it?

And if you are going to accuse someone of something, learn how to fuking spell.

THEORETICALLY, a divided government is the best scenario. The majority-Dems will have to develop legislation that is not whacked-out crazy in order for it to have any chance of success. Given their recent slide into insanity and the individuals who are leading the Party, it is difficult to imagine anything other than posturing, "investigations," hearings, and nonsense.

But don't forget: after almost 250 years of making laws, we don't actually need any new ones. In fact, they could declare a 10-year moratorium on new legislation and that would be fine.
Whacked-out crazy?

Funny.

Since the economy always seems to do better under Democrats.

DqzbIlFWkAAZwqJ.jpg

That's because Democrats put America first.

Republicans? Uh, not so much.

DqcWv6YWoAIKae_.jpg

well if the Dems take the house, im gonna start stealing any animals i see on the streets, and put them in a freezer. I just cannot fathom florida turning into Venezweela in 2 years.

Forum List

Back